Another Newbie

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
moonunit0103
Freshman Poster

Another Newbie

Post by moonunit0103 »

Hi,

I am an almost 60 year old retired dentist, retired due to disc issues with my neck, and have been living by myself in a rural coastal part of Virginia since my last divorce 6 years ago. I have tried POF, but finding an attractive woman around my age who isn't tatted up, morbidly obese, from a White trash background, and doesn't have Cluster B BPD is like finding a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I started watching some YouTube videos on the Philippines, and thought it might get me out of the rut I am have been in. I got a new passport, and got my tickets to fly to Manila mid January to mid March, with plans to island hop, sightsee, and maybe date some while I am there. I have never been overseas, so I know there is a learning curve to Visas, how not to get ripped off, robbed, or injured by thugs, currency exchange, etc. I have not traveled outside the country since 9/11, so I know thing are different now in many ways.

What resources do you recommend to help me get prepared for this trip?

Thanks in advance for your help

Seth Anderson
Moon, VA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

timwong
Freshman Poster

Re: Another Newbie

Post by timwong »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another Newbie

Post by Cornfed »

moonunit0103 wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 9:21 am
and have been living by myself in a rural coastal part of Virginia since my last divorce 6 years ago.
It never ceases to amaze me that men in the West are still dumb enough to get married without taking appropriate precautions.