Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Zambales »

growup wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:34 pm
Thankfully, he is NOT local to me or my daughter, or he would be in jail.
He is someone I knew when I lived up north though, and yes, he is a very very emotionally disturbed individual.
Consider me gone from this thread.
Thanks for the good advice, Zambales.
Have a great day!
I thought you guys lived in the same area - but anyway, it's very possible to get tracked down so you need to take that into account.

I don't know Mercury - he could be harmless, just unaware of his own behaviour. But is it worth taking the risk for a gain of what?

Did this "Crystal" put you up to this? If so, tell her you don't want anymore involvement for your sake as well as your daughter's.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Make sure the cops deal with this.

A waitress having a relationship with a client is not illegal in Florida, you are over exaggerating and conflating someones disinterest with them being bound by a law......as if you think that the imaginary law was the only thing stopping her.

Its not iilegal to date customers, but Contacting a 12 year old under a fake profile sure is illegal.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 11:36 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 7:30 am
Contacting a 12 year old under a fake profile sure is illegal.
What statute is that?
Do you think that nearly 40 year old men should be contacting 12 year old GIRLS?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I think, if a man who is almost 40 comes under a fake Facebook profile to contact a 12 year old child, it's pretty damn suspicious.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 3:01 pm
I think, if a man who is almost 40 comes under a fake Facebook profile to contact a 12 year old child, it's pretty damn suspicious.
Well females over 40 are in constant contact with children and we now know that they are constantly f***ing them, right? So now all females who contact children should be arrested, right?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I think any pedophiles should be arrested :)
And any people who exhibit suspicious behavior...because, really, what reason does a single nearly 40 year old "man" have for trying to contact a 12 year old CHILD via social media?
Have a Merry Christmas, Cornfed. I really hope you get some happiness this coming New Year.
I'm done trying to argue with you. It's not worth my time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 3:59 pm
I think any pedophiles should be arrested :)
And any people who exhibit suspicious behavior...because, really, what reason does a single nearly 40 year old "man" have for trying to contact a 12 year old CHILD via social media?
Have a Merry Christmas, Cornfed. I really hope you get some happiness this coming New Year.
I'm done trying to argue with you. It's not worth my time.
OK so by that definition most females over 40 should be investigated and a lot of them should be locked up. I hope this happens. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Actually, yes.
This is where I agree with you. Background checks for everybody...maybe even for Christmas.
Because anybody who is a pedophile needs jailtime at the very least.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 7:30 am

A waitress having a relationship with a client is not illegal in Florida, you are over exaggerating and conflating someones disinterest with them being bound by a law......as if you think that the imaginary law was the only thing stopping her.
No. They both love to make like a waitress having a long term friendship with a customer is illegal and is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States of America! Enforced by the FBI, Homeland Security, straight from Washington, DC.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 4:44 pm
growup wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 3:58 pm

I'm not gonna go into everything, but apparently this dummy thought it would be super cool to make a fake facebook of me and then try to contact my 12 year old daughter.
I don't have to tell you that it screams pedophile, right?
Because you started harassing and bullying me on Topix, calling me a stalker and a predator! Plus from the way you and Crystal hijacked my threads on Topix by making it look like I belong in Pelican Bay because I can't get a date or I nearly got beat up by a bartender's jealous boyfriend or according to you, it's a capital felony under Federal law for waitresses to form any kind of long term friendships with their customers, the both of you are suspected of driving my friends down here away from me which is a much bigger fuel for fake Facebooks of the two of you. Again, I knew it was you posting under, again, nopeonarope, ILgirl, jean, JSM, Not A Floridian, 4nest, MaurasSister, and then signing my real name to one of your posts. You are not going to convince me otherwise! It was you posting under nopeonarope, ILgirl, jean, Not A Floridian, 4nest, JSM, and MaurasSister on Topix. What the heck else was I supposed to do to make you stay away from me and everyone in Florida?
Traveller, you may have inadvertently put nothing but a massive amount of fuel on the fire by doing that fake account. Growup is a critically dangerous American woman who is on a mission of destruction and won't stop until you are either in the United States Supermax Penitentiary doing 975,000 consecutive life sentences under heavy military lockdown, or you have been taken out by the United States Military, and so is this Crystal Nicole woman. Growup in particular has a personality like poisoned honey. They WILL act like they run the FBI and Homeland Security; in fact, they are known to act like they own and rule the United Nations, too. In America, if a woman decides you are worth messing up and destroying, you have already lost the battle. American women are even demons with harder-than-diamond front plates that will smash anything to dust that stands in their way and travel at such speeds that their sonic booms will reduce structures to dust even up to a thousand miles away. You are facing even a thousand battalions of military troops out to get you, and they have loaded tanks, loaded missile vehicles, RPGs, and one false move and they will open explosive fire without warning. As for you trying to get growup to leave you alone, it's like trying to extinguish a wax fire with gasoline and thermite. You have already lost. You are playing with a nuclear bomb. Consider yourself already doomed to destruction. She's as big and powerful as even a demon that would easily reduce New York City to dust by flying through buildings up the length of Manhattan at a trillion plus times the speed of light. And she can even have the entire United States of America put under full and heavy nationwide military lockdown and nationwide Martial law, even for up to 25 years. All you can do is get the blazes out of America!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

I dont understand why its so difficult to understand how it is wrong to contact someones you have beef with's kid under a fake profile. It's so off key it's not even funny. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them, you dont bring their kids into it.....definitely not with a fake profile of the girls mother., that is catfishing, and its certainly grounds for investigation.....if he can stoop this low, what has he done to other people online? needs to go on a watch list.

Growup, any chance of seeing a copy and paste of what he said to your kid?

BTW is so f***ing obvious that Mercury and traveler are the same person.....both accounts spouting the exact same nonsense . You're fooling no one but yourself dick head
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I don't get it.

If Mercury was a stalker why would growup follow him onto these forums? Wouldn't she rather have zero contact with him? I think any woman who was "stalked" would prefer this.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Zambales wrote:
December 25th, 2018, 2:48 am
I don't get it.

If Mercury was a stalker why would growup follow him onto these forums? Wouldn't she rather have zero contact with him? I think any woman who was "stalked" would prefer this.
To growup, traveller is even a terrorist that blew up over 300+ daycare centers across the United States, killing over 6,000 kids, injuring 75,000 more, and causing over a trillion dollars in damage. To growup, traveller is even a prison escapee and a cop killer who broke out of Stateville Correctional Institution, led police on several multi state chases in stolen police paddywagons, shot down over a dozen plus police helicopters resulting in hundreds of officers dead, thousands injured, numerous sections of highways that had to be rebuilt, and they had to call in the military, and they tried to take him out with F-18 Hornet fighter jets. To growup, traveller even rigged his stolen vehicles to continue driving down the highways without a driver, so when the F-18s struck, their missiles only blew up an empty, driverless vehicle, and the military had to order a massive military lockdown and a massive manhunt. To growup, traveller even blew up the Georgia Dome in November 2017 during a packed, crowded basketball game, killing 90,000 people, injuring 475,000 more, a third of all casualties being children, and causing over 9 trillion dollars in damage. And to growup, traveller is even a thousand times worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and the guards of North Korea's Camp 22 all put together. To growup, traveller is a critical danger to the Earth itself. A lethal person that must be taken out by a military air strike.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

Mercury/traveller/whoever he is going to pretend to be next and I went to high school together.
I tried being a facebook friend, and he posted a link to this site.
I followed said link, and fell down the HA rabbit hole, lol.
Eventually Mercury/traveller started stalking girls and I spoke up about it on here.
:)
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
December 25th, 2018, 8:07 am
Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

To growup, traveller is even a terrorist that blew up over 300+ daycare centers across the United States, killing over 6,000 kids, injuring 75,000 more, and causing over a trillion dollars in damage. To growup, traveller is even a prison escapee and a cop killer who broke out of Stateville Correctional Institution, led police on several multi state chases in stolen police paddywagons, shot down over a dozen plus police helicopters resulting in hundreds of officers dead, thousands injured, numerous sections of highways that had to be rebuilt, and they had to call in the military, and they tried to take him out with F-18 Hornet fighter jets. To growup, traveller even rigged his stolen vehicles to continue driving down the highways without a driver, so when the F-18s struck, their missiles only blew up an empty, driverless vehicle, and the military had to order a massive military lockdown and a massive manhunt. To growup, traveller even blew up the Georgia Dome in November 2017 during a packed, crowded basketball game, killing 90,000 people, injuring 475,000 more, a third of all casualties being children, and causing over 9 trillion dollars in damage. And to growup, traveller is even a thousand times worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and the guards of North Korea's Camp 22 all put together. To growup, traveller is a critical danger to the Earth itself. A lethal person that must be taken out by a military air strike.
LOL
Mercury, you and traveller are the same dude, and no, you're not a terrorist.
You're just a messed up little boy who needs professional help.