Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 7:09 pm

2. The bartender in question wants nothing to do with you.
On another thought, if I could do so, I'd tell that bartender to move immediately to DeKalb County, Illinois and that she is permanently banned from the State of Florida and will never, ever be allowed or welcomed back to the State of Florida ever again.

In fact, one thing I could really enjoy doing is sending all of my enemies to Illinois and telling them they are banned from Florida. The gold diggers, on the other hand, can all go to California.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 4:25 pm
growup wrote:

I think your statistics on crime are skewed.

Have a great and productive day!
How do you know that? How would you even know some guy in Dallas-Ft. Worth wasn't attacked by a barrage of Molotov Cocktails from a bartender's jealous boyfriend last night because he hugged her? Or suppose some guy in Brooklyn hugged a bartender Saturday night and got shot and murdered by her boyfriend? Ever thought of that?
How do you know he WAS?
Anyway, dear, as much as I would love to entertain your wild ideas, some of us have grown up lives to attend to.
Have an amazing night!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Mercury wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 4:25 pm
growup wrote:

I think your statistics on crime are skewed.

Have a great and productive day!
How do you know that? How would you even know some guy in Dallas-Ft. Worth wasn't attacked by a barrage of Molotov Cocktails from a bartender's jealous boyfriend last night because he hugged her? Or suppose some guy in Brooklyn hugged a bartender Saturday night and got shot and murdered by her boyfriend? Ever thought of that?
How do you know he WAS?
Anyway, dear, as much as I would love to entertain your wild ideas, some of us have grown up lives to attend to.
Have an amazing night!
You never know. The vast majority of beautiful women in America go for posessive guys who will not allow her to have friends that are guys, and you're probably one of no more than, at most, maybe 500 young women nationwide who is with a man who is not posessive and who lets you have friends that are guys.

Also, and this is for all single American guys out there reading this post, there are many boyfriends, fiancees, and husbands out there that will very easily become lethally violent towards other guys if they even so much as approach within less than 30 feet of her! And guys, that is why, when a woman you are interested in gets into a relationship with another guy, it's time to run, and run fast from her. Give her even 60 feet of personal space.

But realistically, you guys really ought to give all American women at least 6,000 miles of personal space!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

What it comes down to is this.
Nobody was ever violent to YOU.
You made up a story about a certain girl's boyfriend, and even admitted that you lied.
You just need professional help.
Then, maybe, you can find a girl who is compatible with you.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

By the way, growup, you have been blocked from my Facebook due to suspicion of sabotage.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Oh, sweetie. I am SO heartbroken.
I hope you figure out whatever it is that is keeping you from being happy.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Maybe in about 6 months I'll unblock you. When all the misery with my falling-out with that bartender has blown over and I think I can trust you to not sabotage me any further.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

growup wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 6:58 pm
What it comes down to is this.
Nobody was ever violent to YOU.
You made up a story about a certain girl's boyfriend, and even admitted that you lied.
You just need professional help.
Then, maybe, you can find a girl who is compatible with you.
I'll just go ahead and guess: Bath Salts.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am real curious, where did all the dumb Pollock jokes come from ?
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

A "Pollock" is actually a fish :)
A "Polak" is a Polish person.
I've heard dumb American jokes, dumb German jokes, dumb Asian jokes.
I'm a college graduate and a reasonably smart person, as are most Polish people I know.
My guess is they come from people with too much time on their hands.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mercury wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:34 pm
Maybe in about 6 months I'll unblock you. When all the misery with my falling-out with that bartender has blown over and I think I can trust you to not sabotage me any further.
Mercury do you really know this person "growup"? How do you know her?
Mercury I've never read any of your posts so I can't judge anything about you.

"growup" why would you want every person on Happier Abroad to see your Facebook profile and know who you are?
Again this whole thing reeks of Norman Bates!

Winston, just because "growup" is supposedly a female doesn't men she is a feminist or even cares about what men have done. Most women don't have an opinion on these issues.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 5:16 pm
Mercury wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:34 pm
Mercury do you really know this person "growup"? How do you know her?
Mercury I've never read any of your posts so I can't judge anything about you.

"growup" why would you want every person on Happier Abroad to see your Facebook profile and know who you are?
Again this whole thing reeks of Norman Bates!

Winston, just because "growup" is supposedly a female doesn't men she is a feminist or even cares about what men have done. Most women don't have an opinion on these issues.
Yes, I know growup personally. I think I know her from school. I have made mistakes in the past, but she continues to hold them against me as if I were guilty of quadruple capital murder and had the entire FBI and Homeland Security on my tail. And she also has the personality of "Nobody owes you anything! Stop being entitled!" That alone gives me a sick feeling like she may be possibly telling all my friends to avoid me, especially as she has friended many favorite waitresses and bartenders on Facebook though she never even met them in person. The way I am feeling right now, if she is telling my friends to distance themselves from me, this will definitely become a huge national emergency; in fact, if I were able to do so, I personally would declare the Mother of All National Emergencies. And I would be sure then that she would be entertained watching wave after wave of multiple F-16 fighter jet attacks on my neighborhood and then the United States Military picking up my remains on the other side of the river.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

god what a tedious thread. It started with so much promise.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:43 am
god what a tedious thread. It started with so much promise.
I completely agree :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@growup
Wow that's a nice family then. Your daughter looks wholesome, like she could be a nice Polish girl too. You look young too, so I thought she might be your sister. :)

May I ask what state you are from? Your skin looks pale so I image it might be midwest or something. You and your daughter don't have that airhead valley girl look that California girls have. lol

Ok well I added you to my FB.

How come you never bring your family to visit Poland? Do they want to go?

What have your parents told you about Poland? Are they both Polish and Catholic?

Did your parents tell you that Poland went through hell both from Nazi Germany and then Stalinist Russia? What was life like during that era? Was it really as bad as the media portrays?

Sorry for so many questions. But I guess that opens up topics for conversation. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne