Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup »

Thanks, I guess.
I aim to please?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

poor winston
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

My experience with Polish people is that they are bossy, it's hilarious to see immediate confirmation of that realisation here.

He doesn't call you little miss bossy boots?

I have no idea where that comes from. I can only guess. It would great to get some insight.

What is education like there? Is it run like an army camp?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

He calls me by my name, lol.
Education there is pretty hardcore and they're extremely militant about math/science.
Handwriting is important (I'm left-handed, and the school threw a fit when I was in 2nd grade. It took my Dad raising hell for them to leave me alone). That said, for a lefty, I have really good handwriting. Old habits die hard.
Students are supposed to be disciplined about their education.
I've been in America a while though, so maybe things have changed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 9:19 pm
poor winston
Poor Winston, what are you talking about ? I feel sorry for her, she had her chance.
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
poor winston
Poor Winston, what are you talking about ? I feel sorry for her, she had her chance.
Chance for what?
Bianca
Freshman Poster

Post by Bianca »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Hi again growup,
I have a few more questions for you, that I've always wanted to ask American women, but was afraid to before because these are taboo questions.

1. If men and women are equal in America, in every way, and it's gospel truth that no one is allowed to challenge, then: How come most men have to call their wife "the boss"? If the wife is "the boss" how is that equal?

2. How come women get more likes on Facebook and get a lot of free benefits and special treatment? How is that equal?

3. If men and women are equal, why don't professional sports put men and women athletes together on the same team or have them compete against each other?

4. How come comedians are required to say women are better or smarter than men, or compare them favorably against men? For example you are allowed to say women are smarter or wiser or more spiritual than men, but not vice versa. How is that equal?

5. If men and women are equal, then how come all technological inventions are done by men? Everything from cars to airplanes to radios to TV's to computers to smart phones, etc, is invented by men, never by women. Why?

6. How come women don't fix cars or build houses or build cities, etc? If men create and build and innovate everything in civilization and create civilization, then how are the genders equal?

7. Why does the new age movement demonize patriarchy but they speak of matriarchy favorably? Isn't that a double standard? How come double standards are ok as long as they favor women? How is that equal?

8. How come men will pay for sex with women, but women never need to pay for sex with men? How is that equal?

9. How come a young woman's virginity has a high price and value on it. But a man's virginity is worthless and has no price value? How is that equal? I don't get it.

10. Finally, why did you choose "growup" as your username? Is it a tongue in cheek spiteful way of telling the guys here to grow up as in "oh grow up guys!"?

Thanks and look forward to your answers.
I know you are asking somebody else but i think i can answer this one since I am a AW.

1. its considered politically correct for a woman to be bossy. men in this culture are expected to please a woman. they think being bossy is necesary and that being submissive can show weakness. despite that some of us can be weak individuals hiding our true colors. its part of rebellion

2. because women are more insecure and we need more validation. sometimes it roots to narcissism to actual codependency. both need external validation because the codependent is insecure and the narcissist needs someone to feed their ego.

3. they are not. those are lies from the leftist media to destroy gender relations. it is clear women who are married to work part time but also nurture her husband and children.

4. fake leftist politcal correctness

5. women are more into crafts and literature. men are better in science and tech which is why men dominate tech while women we cook and do more paintings ive noticed.

6. were different. it seems more difficult for us i guess.

7. people favor women and demonize men so they can make women more dependent on welfare.

9. virginity is admired in alo cultures. it also has a lower divorce rate.

hello winston
I am a friend of Winston. hes a sweetheart
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 5:45 am
Moretorque wrote:
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
poor winston
Chance for what?
Push the genetic bounds of human perfection.
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 7:34 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 5:45 am
Moretorque wrote:
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
poor winston
Chance for what?
Push the genetic bounds of human perfection.
What does that mean?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Bianca wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:28 am
Winston wrote:
Hi again growup,
I have a few more questions for you, that I've always wanted to ask American women, but was afraid to before because these are taboo questions.

1. If men and women are equal in America, in every way, and it's gospel truth that no one is allowed to challenge, then: How come most men have to call their wife "the boss"? If the wife is "the boss" how is that equal?

2. How come women get more likes on Facebook and get a lot of free benefits and special treatment? How is that equal?

3. If men and women are equal, why don't professional sports put men and women athletes together on the same team or have them compete against each other?

4. How come comedians are required to say women are better or smarter than men, or compare them favorably against men? For example you are allowed to say women are smarter or wiser or more spiritual than men, but not vice versa. How is that equal?

5. If men and women are equal, then how come all technological inventions are done by men? Everything from cars to airplanes to radios to TV's to computers to smart phones, etc, is invented by men, never by women. Why?

6. How come women don't fix cars or build houses or build cities, etc? If men create and build and innovate everything in civilization and create civilization, then how are the genders equal?

7. Why does the new age movement demonize patriarchy but they speak of matriarchy favorably? Isn't that a double standard? How come double standards are ok as long as they favor women? How is that equal?

8. How come men will pay for sex with women, but women never need to pay for sex with men? How is that equal?

9. How come a young woman's virginity has a high price and value on it. But a man's virginity is worthless and has no price value? How is that equal? I don't get it.

10. Finally, why did you choose "growup" as your username? Is it a tongue in cheek spiteful way of telling the guys here to grow up as in "oh grow up guys!"?

I know you are asking somebody else but i think i can answer this one since I am a AW.

1. its considered politically correct for a woman to be bossy. men in this culture are expected to please a woman. they think being bossy is necesary and that being submissive can show weakness. despite that some of us can be weak individuals hiding our true colors. its part of rebellion

2. because women are more insecure and we need more validation. sometimes it roots to narcissism to actual codependency. both need external validation because the codependent is insecure and the narcissist needs someone to feed their ego.

3. they are not. those are lies from the leftist media to destroy gender relations. it is clear women who are married to work part time but also nurture her husband and children.

4. fake leftist politcal correctness

5. women are more into crafts and literature. men are better in science and tech which is why men dominate tech while women we cook and do more paintings ive noticed.

6. were different. it seems more difficult for us i guess.

7. people favor women and demonize men so they can make women more dependent on welfare.

9. virginity is admired in alo cultures. it also has a lower divorce rate.

hello winston
Is this winston posting under a female alias?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Bianca wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:28 am
Winston wrote:
Hi again growup,

Bossiness is such an annoying, overbearing and unpleasant trait. The majority of men do not find it endearing so that kind of tactic will usually backfire rendering it pointless therefore you'll be rebelling against yourself pretty much.

Women do get walked over by the wrong type of man so for them to have a defence mechanism is understandable, although the best way to deal with the opposite sex is to create boundaries that if crossed won't be tolerated. Self-respect is vital, because without it, nobody will respect you as a person. A woman can still be submissive though but she needs to be capable of drawing the line - and one that can generate a balance will have more joy with men than the types who portray themselves to be "tough". That behaviour might warrant respect in some quarters but because it's unfeminine it will seen as detrimental to a lot of guys.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:51 am
traveller wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:52 am
growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
The bartender in question here has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend does not like other guys being friends with her, hugging her, or talking to her unless it is business related! And I have already warned a few other guys not to hug that bartender or have non-business related interactions with her. And as she turned out to be a gold digger, she and her boyfriend would be much happier if they just move immediately to Winnetka, Illinois.
Just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean she is a gold digger.
She and I got to know each other quite well, actually. She's a nice girl who just doesn't want you bothering her.
Her boyfriend and I spoke after my Dad died, and he is a nice guy who didn't do a dang thing to you.
So, please stop telling lies.
Miss Growup, are you kidding me here!?

It is lethally dangerous for Mr. Traveller to be within less than 300 feet of this one bartender he is talking about, he knows he is in critical danger if he tries to interact with her, and yet you Miss Growup are sounding like you think this bartender (whoever she is) and her boyfriend both could have taken Mr. Traveller to Disney World or Busch Gardens.

Guys all over the United States get beat up, shot, stabbed, and killed all the time for hugging and even interacting with female waitresses and bartenders that have boyfriends or are engaged/married to another man.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Mercury, why do you have a fetish for bartenders? Yes, if you move in on another man's girl there is the possibility of you getting beaten up. Would you like it if you had a girlfriend and someone was hanging on to and trying to interact with her? The bartender is just trying to do her job. She doesn't have to interact socially or date her customers if she doesn't want to. Why can't you respect that.

Yes, you can flirt with female bartenders and waitresses but if they don't show reciprocal interest move on.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Mercury wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 12:13 am

Guys all over the United States get beat up, shot, stabbed, and killed all the time for hugging and even interacting with female waitresses and bartenders that have boyfriends or are engaged/married to another man.
People all over United states get hit by cars all the time when crossing the road.....so never ever cross a road.

I think the chances of dying in a plane crash are higher than the chances of being murdered for hugging someone