Alternatives to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
postcivilization
Freshman Poster

Alternatives to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Post by postcivilization »

Greetings,

Western culture has been in decline for longer than I have been alive, and is now officially dead. The popularization of Tinder was the final nail in the coffin. For the past five years or so, more young people than ever are hooking up with one another, going from one partner to another in a neverending string of casual f***s. Consequently, STD rates are higher than ever among young people, and more women than ever are unfit for long-term relationships and marriage. The situation was bad enough before Tinder's meteoric rise in popularity; now we have passed the point of no return. At least I have.

Rather than grieving over the death of western civilization, I would rather explore alternative cultures that offer a greater supply of uncorrupted women, such as those in the Islamic world, in addition to a healthier cultural environment that hasn't been contaminated by the cultural plague that's rapidly spreading across most of the globe with the help of technology.

Has anybody here ever lived in the Islamic world or a smaller village in a developing country? If so, what are your impressions?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alternatives to Sodom and Gomorrah

Post by fschmidt »

postcivilization wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 2:09 pm
Rather than grieving over the death of western civilization, I would rather explore alternative cultures that offer a greater supply of uncorrupted women, such as those in the Islamic world, in addition to a healthier cultural environment that hasn't been contaminated by the cultural plague that's rapidly spreading across most of the globe with the help of technology.
http://www.mikraite.org/Moral-alternati ... tp835.html
Has anybody here ever lived in the Islamic world or a smaller village in a developing country? If so, what are your impressions?
I haven't but I had a long talk with a Muslim from Algeria on this topic. The Muslim world is just as degenerate as the West, and has been degenerate longer which is why it is poorer. But the difference is that the Muslim world retains a religious minority that is not degenerate. Modern Islam operates as refuge from degeneracy inside degenerate cultures. And that is precisely why it has value. The West has no such religion.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about Nepal? I heard that the people there still live like they're in the 1800's. And the pace of life is slow around all the religious temples and structures. What do you think of that?

See the silent film Baraka. It's about life out of balance on Earth, and shows the quiet relaxed pace of life in Nepal at the beginning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103767/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

A collection of expertly photographed scenes of human life and religion.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
postcivilization
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 8:20 pm
I haven't but I had a long talk with a Muslim from Algeria on this topic. The Muslim world is just as degenerate as the West, and has been degenerate longer which is why it is poorer. But the difference is that the Muslim world retains a religious minority that is not degenerate. Modern Islam operates as refuge from degeneracy inside degenerate cultures. And that is precisely why it has value. The West has no such religion.
Good info. Aside from Islam, the Amish and Old Order Mennonite groups appear to be the most viable alternatives to degenerate western culture. Through the usage of shunning and excommunication, they are able to preserve their moral integrity much better than other Christian/Protestant denominations. Women especially have no incentive to act immorally, for doing so would result in the loss of social capital within the group... and anyone who has studied basic female psychology understands the importance of social approval to women in general.

Obviously, the technological restrictions are similarly crucial in the prevention of cultral rot. As Ted Kaczynski astutely pointed out in his famous manifesto: "You can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values." This is one area in which the Amish and Mennonites have an advantage over Islam. The increased usage of computers and smartphones among youths in the Muslim world makes the culture susceptible to pernicious western influence. Already, there have been reported instances of younger Muslims using such technologies to challenge the traditional power structure and open dialogue with socially-liberal westerners. I am not 100% confident that Islamic culture will be able to withstand this threat in the years to come. Do you know if the religious subcultures within these countries, which you mentioned in your response, impose any technological restrictions on internet usage, smartphones, etc.?
postcivilization
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 11:47 pm
What about Nepal? I heard that the people there still live like they're in the 1800's. And the pace of life is slow around all the religious temples and structures. What do you think of that?
That is rapidly changing. From what I have read, even the rural areas of Nepal have seen increased internet and smartphone usage in recent years. As of 2016, more than 10 million Nepalese now use the internet on mobile devices and there are over 20 million mobile subscriptions. That number will only increase over time.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

postcivilization wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 2:34 am
Good info. Aside from Islam, the Amish and Old Order Mennonite groups appear to be the most viable alternatives to degenerate western culture.
The best info is direct experience. I suggest you visit a mosque and conservative Mennonite church to judge them for yourself.

The Mennonites are purer but they absolutely cannot survive exposure to modern culture. As soon as the area around a Mennonite church becomes populated, the church falls apart. This is because they are Christian and feel compelled to love these modern scum, and the cognitive dissonance is just too much to handle.

Islam is less pure but it can handle exposure to modern culture because they do not feel compelled to love modern scum. Islam is very big and varied and dynamic, so I think they will go through something like the Reformation with many competing versions. I don't know of any groups that restrict technology but this is done at the individual level. The Muslim I talk to most has no TV at home, for example.
postcivilization
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 12:55 pm
The best info is direct experience. I suggest you visit a mosque and conservative Mennonite church to judge them for yourself.
I plan to in the weeks and months to come. I will also look at that Mennonite church map to see which ones are furthest removed from modern culture geographically.
Islam is less pure but it can handle exposure to modern culture because they do not feel compelled to love modern scum. Islam is very big and varied and dynamic, so I think they will go through something like the Reformation with many competing versions. I don't know of any groups that restrict technology but this is done at the individual level. The Muslim I talk to most has no TV at home, for example.
At the individual level, a Muslim father's resistence to modern-day technology could be adversely influenced by peer pressure if his family is well-integrated into secular culture. For example, his daughter might beg him to purchase a smartphone for her if most of her peers already have one. If the father succumbs to these pleads, I reckon it's only a matter of time before the daughter starts using hookup apps like Tinder, which facilitates endless casual sex among youths in all 190+ countries of the world.
postcivilization
Freshman Poster

Re: Alternatives to Sodom and Gomorrah?

These are the last words that I will ever post on the internet:

Tinder = End of Human Civilization

Evil has officially defeated good on this planet.

The end.