Hello - foreigner living abroad in his own country with a local wife and happy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
brigadier
Freshman Poster

Hello - foreigner living abroad in his own country with a local wife and happy

Post by brigadier »

Hello,

French guy living in France with his french wife, and happy about his life. I am documenting more and more about websites like Roosh V, happier abroad, MGTOW. And the more I read those sites and forums, the more I find myself lucky in my relationship.

Nothing is perfect, but when you are ok with it and stop lying to yourself and you are able to face real life with your partner, I think the hardest work has been done

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hello - foreigner living abroad in his own country with a local wife and happy

Post by Winston »

Welcome brigadier. Welcome to the forum.

I have some questions for you. Is france an easier place to make friends or get dates than the US? Are people more open to talking to strangers there? If youre a guy who is alone, do people think you must be a loser like they do in America? Or do they not judge that way?

Also is it true that french women like Asian men after that movie came out called "the lover"? Is it still true today?

I saw a video where an american woman author said that in france there is no "battle of the sexes". Is that true?

Whats a good french film you would recommend? Besides Amelie of course. Everyone knows that one. Arent there any others that are better?

Btw isnt brigadier a British title for a commander? It reminds me of the brigadier character in doctor who. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello - foreigner living abroad in his own country with a local wife and happy

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 7:34 am
Also is it true that french women like Asian men after that movie came out called "the lover"? Is it still true today?
LOL Winston, that's tantamount to saying American underage girls will always fall in love with adult men because of what Jeremy Irons and Dominique Swain did in "Lolita" :)

Not to pre-empt Brigadier but, for what I know, French women are indeed more open to interracial relationships than Italian or Spaniard ones. Just don't lean too much on stereotypes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok thanks publicduende. But are french women more approachable than american women? Are they more open about talking to strangers at least? Is there any ice barrier or cold wall or bitch shield?

Btw you need to see the 1997 version of Lolita. It was very better and crossed the line far more than the 1962 version did. Lol. It will shock you. It was so taboo. Btw the older man in it is British, not American.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

brigadier wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 7:18 am
I am documenting more and more about websites like Roosh V, happier abroad, MGTOW. And the more I read those sites and forums, the more I find myself lucky in my relationship.
:lol:

The sad thing about this is that MOST men go thru a similar period, but after some time, they come to know just how miserable and mistaken they have become.

Find me a man dealing with relationship catastrophe and resultant personal ruin who did not feel lucky in his relationship at one time.

Your Red Pill awakening will come sooner or later, rest assured.....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 5:52 pm
The sad thing about this is that MOST men go thru a similar period, but after some time, they come to know just how miserable and mistaken they have become.

Find me a man dealing with relationship catastrophe and resultant personal ruin who did not feel lucky in his relationship at one time.

Your Red Pill awakening will come sooner or later, rest assured.....
There are plenty of men who never go through a terrible divorce who relationship crisis who never develop that attitude, a percentage large percentage of them, even in countries where the divorce rate is high.

Contrarian Expat treats marriage like its evil for the most part.
brigadier
Freshman Poster

Post by brigadier »

being betrayed by your ex-wife is not an awakening red pill, it is just the sign that you married the wrong person. And it is not your fault, it is just life, people change, they grow up or not, and sometimes spouses take different directions.

Always talking about that "red pill" is just an immature childish way to convince yourself you find a solution to a problem that is just part of life.

I had my "red pill" 9 years ago before meeting my wife, I changed my way of thinking and my relationship expectations and it worked. I met a nice person.

being a grumpy boy that avoids all women, well that's your right dude, but it's not a solution. Just a long-term self lying camouflage
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

brigadier wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 11:37 pm
.....being a grumpy boy that avoids all women, well that's your right dude, but it's not a solution. Just a long-term self lying camouflage
Who says here in this forum 'avoid ALL women'? This forum is promoting international and interracial dating.
Not really sure what you mean with your comment.

I can only tell you that I failed in Europe totally, and I was not living so far away from your native country of France and so I moved on to Asia about 40 year ago and I never came back. Why should I run after a EU woman? There are women everywhere, not necessary to look up for a woman from my own native country.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

brigadier wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 11:37 pm
being betrayed by your ex-wife is not an awakening red pill, it is just the sign that you married the wrong person. And it is not your fault, it is just life, people change, they grow up or not, and sometimes spouses take different directions.
The problem is however and you never mention it in your comment that it is the man in general who is facing the bill of divorce, regardless if it is his fault or not.

The Red Pill is very helpful to teach you to avoid some certain mistakes of your life as a man which might turn out as a financial disaster over many decades.
sofiabovino
Freshman Poster

Post by sofiabovino »

It reminds me of the brigadier character in doctor who