New here from India

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jamescolan
Freshman Poster

New here from India

Post by jamescolan »

Hello Everyone, i'm james i'm Small Business Owner new in this forum & glad to join This forum

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: New Here from india

Post by WorldTraveler »

Welcome. Where are you from in India. Why don't you tell us the state of affairs of dating women in India. I traveled there quite a bit. I have my ideas but I'd like to hear your view of it. Thanks.
matt55
Freshman Poster

Re: New Here from india

Post by matt55 »

Hello , I'm QA tester from USA.
sconceglobal
Freshman Poster

Re: New here from India

Post by sconceglobal »

Hello James,

I am also new here from India.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Indian people here in the US seem to be fairly nice... I am real curious about India...
Time to Hide!
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I spent two weeks in India in 2017 - I was there on business visiting a couple pharma companies in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. I absolutely loved the trip and had a great time. In general Indians were incredibly friendly and welcoming, and a huge percent could speak at least conversational English which made getting around super easy (basically the total opposite of mainland China). The biggest downsides were the long-ass flight from the US (total of 19 hours in the air with one stop in Newark), the heat, and the precautions you need to take with food/water. Would love to go back as a tourist in the future. I did get approached by women somewhat regularly, but not as often during my previous trips to mainland China.