US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Post by Moretorque »

Now is time to lay low and hide, there is a major die off coming later this century for sure. I am 50 now and accepting the fact my genes stop here. It makes life much easier for me coming to this realization as my testosJerome levels subside .

Having a family today long term is just the means more than likely to be miserable for sure and if you aren't more than likely long term your children will be.

Keep your life simple and forget about the rat race, playing the game is for people with no real depth.... MOST WOMEN!
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This is NOT a JOKE guys...

People think I'm spreading some religion here..I'm Roman Catholic myself...Yes. I'm a Christian, I wrote this many many times here....We and Muslim's are cut off from the Real Source guys.

Atleast, In America...Its a first world country. I was in India, miserable and a Christian and I was about to kill myself or worse, the darkness would have consumed me, If I have not had help from Sanatan Dharma.

I have Four Generation's cut off from Hindu Religion when my ancestors were converted to Christianity in India.

In India, You will find this shocking. Christian's have the highest divorce rate in India, Muslim's in India are the most poorest. Most of the Miseries come to these two groups in India. For a Hindu, who does Sanatan Dharma, the problem comes but that would be a sign of better things to come. For a Hindu, there is always a door open, but for us, its all darkness everywhere which leads people to kill themselves.

I have seen for a Christian, if a problem comes, it keeps on coming, it never GOES AWAY....You feel like killing yourself..I know I have been there...Christianity is the greatest poison every invented, Atheist are not better either. Jesus is real but Christianity is twisted to suck human soul.

For a Christian. There is no second chance. When you fall out to bad times, it never goes away.

We as Christian's are living in a completely wrong time line guys. That is why GOOD TIMES NEVER COMES, if you have fallen into a Ditch, you remain there.

Tulsi is not Hindu. It is Mother of Ayurveda. Its the Queen of Herbs. American's are Hooked to Ganja, Which Indian Yogis created, the same Yogis say Tulsi is the greatest Herb ever created. It was brought down to Earth from higher dimensional planets.

It protects you from Dark Energy. It has so many PytoChemicals which detoxifies your body. You will NEVER BE suicidal if you take Tulsi. It fixes your TIME LINE.

I have been to Church and Sunday school more than any of you have been, because in India, Its extreme and I have seen the effect.

Spiritual Energy Can Save You. Tulsi is FREE. Grow in your home and not pay billion dollar Pharma in America a single cent. :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Religion is a lot of the problem in my book........ :oops: in this day and age.

What's with all the Tulsi promotion StarChild ? are you planning on doing a buffet for all your Cosmic buddies ?
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moretorque wrote:Now is time to lay low and hide, there is a major die off coming later this century for sure. I am 50 now and accepting the fact my genes stop here. It makes life much easier for me coming to this realization as my testosJerome levels subside .

Having a family today long term is just the means more than likely to be miserable for sure and if you aren't more than likely long term your children will be.

Keep your life simple and forget about the rat race, playing the game is for people with no real depth.... MOST WOMEN!

I'm really feeling this right now. I'm so depressed/unhappy, upset...I'm struggling to even cope. I'm serious guys. It's gotten to the point I'm flipping out like at home, around friends when I vent to my family or them, etc... I just can't take it. I'm on maximum overload and the stresses, things are just not improving. Idon't know how to explain it all - either, the dynamics of daily life suck so bad - are so unfulfilling - for me, that I just go home and breakdown. I feel like sometimes I just melt down - I don't know if that's just what it is...but I don't know why then that's happening.
Sometimes - I feel ok, but most of the time I'm noticing like everyone else on this board the messed up societal things - I just go out and notice them. It's hard to talk to the people. Everyone's weird now, anti social it seems. Awkward and broken off and self obsessed ...it's just bad/ weird. It's horrible. Everyone's narcissist. I've noticed that, I can't help but notice it when I go out. .. or everyone just seems in their own little bubble. When you stop to talk to somebody - 20 people stop and stare at you like you're on stage. Wtf. It's like, they are judging you but, insecure/armchair referees just staring and hating and also feeling insecure like they want to but can't it's awful. This "society" is broke. It also seems these people harbor contempt and resentment in their hearts, because they are hurting - but can't or won't or don't know how to put themselves right. Everyone is f***ed and dysfunctional. ...
This is individualism.
I'm around plenty of beautiful/insecure women everyday, when I go out - but there is no connection... I try to reach out sometimes, but it just ends. Nothing carries further. I feel like I'm wasting and wasting away, my time. Investing in nothing. Sometimes, I get stressed/upset at all around me. The people, the girls..the way society is fractured..just fractured.... I just don't know how to cope. It's so lonely. Women want to be hit on, but also resent a guys' presence, and think he's a creep, wtf? - are insecure and bipolar, they are neurotic and conflicted with themselves.. Talking to them is like walking on eggshells - literally. Honestly, it's painful to even go outside. This society is so utterly gridlocked and painful . It's impossible to just navigate, that's how I feel.
Sometimes I want a girlfriend, but sometimes I just want to hook up. I fight with these two things, and it stresses me out. I feel like there is no social cohesion, which is making all of these things harder.
There is nothing no thread to bind us together, like Winston says. People just chat superficial, and then go home...Everyone's lonely, but too proud to admit themselves or to admit needs/feelings.

I'm just really having a rough time, I feel like I'm struggling. ... I wish there was some more social structure in this goddamn country. ...This "Everybody Independent" thing is really hellish - when you stop to think about it; what it means. It means everybodies apart from another, locked inside our own worlds..is that really better? We all have enormous egos now as the EGO has been built up, all societies know this is the most evil/bad thing which breaks apart everything. It is literally the WORST thing.
I just feel like I'm in a madhouse. I'm part of a giant Science experiment that I no longer wish to be a part of. It's been reached the point where it's hard for just a normal person to survive/live in this environment.

I don't know why none of my relationships with women go any further. They just peter out, and it's frustrating. Very frustrating, because I know I am so much better and can do so much better than this.

Maybe I'm just stressed out and tired & burnt out. I just get sick of the things adding up, and never solving. Never resolving it seems like. My life is like unfulfilled constantly.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:
I just feel like I'm in a madhouse. I'm part of a giant Science experiment that I no longer wish to be a part of. It's been reached the point where it's hard for just a normal person to survive/live in this environment.

For me the real issues started in from 30 till into my late 40's. When you get about 40 for me anyway your urge to breed really kicks in. We are programmed to procreate, women go through this in their 30's. Men go through it about 10 or so years later.

You are living in an experiment directed by the money masters, we had two choices. 1 was to start acting like a family and grow up together and educate one another because we all are genetically related or as our rulers have chosen to do which is play games and do the dupe and herd so they can rule the world.

Anyway you look at it it does not look bright for the future at all, I don't know what to tell you, I believe you can still find happiness but it will more than likely be from keeping it real simple and not making the situation worse by bringing more children here.

It's not you at all, this thing is going down the tubes environmentally, socially and politically. The environment is the real issue which is the ball buster. The current mass extinction is not going to play and is currently kicked into high gear.

Man is a bust, just take consolation in the fact you are gifted enough to realize fundamentally something was majorly wrong here. You have made the right choices and I do not mean to be negative but the best thing that could happen for humanity is a major reset so the ECO can stabilize.

Don't blame our rulers either, most people need to be treated like children! Democratic societies never last and I know why now. Most people lack the mental faculties to make them work....
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Don't blame our rulers either, most people need to be treated like children! Democratic societies never last and I know why now. Most people lack the mental faculties to make them work....
That is absolutely true yes. That's why they fuckin did it - they knew it would collapse.

The thing that worries me is that when I stop thinking - I feel better...but the problems never go away. They are still there somewhere, and I know it.

Does not thinking about it solve anything...

it's just disturbing. I don't have any solutions or answers, I feel like.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I know how silly this sounds but I try and believe this is not it, I still hope one day I can finally have a family to love but this place is not it. I would say religion but it's just full of plain idiots and kooks....

Have faith in a higher power and try and find work you like to do where you can do it outside the mainstream if you want to avoid all the idiots.

Exercise and doing sports relieves a lot of tension and is very rewarding mentally as well I find.....
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moretorque wrote:I know how silly this sounds but I try and believe this is not it, I still hope one day I can finally have a family to love but this place is not it. I would say religion but it's just full of plain idiots and kooks....

Have faith in a higher power and try and find work you like to do where you can do it outside the mainstream if you want to avoid all the idiots.

Exercise and doing sports relieves a lot of tension and is very rewarding mentally as well I find.....

Any religion I do I read it straight from the Bible. I go straight to the source. It is the only light, as I see it, guiding the world.
I thank you for your response. I can't even go outside and, look up - wo feeling like I'm disoriented.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here is my problem with the BOOK, I would take the religion angle and be more positive about it but unfortunately I am fairly sure I solved the bible.

The real story starts in Genesis when it reads " and Adam called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living ", also " the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit " , then " Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation ". This is just the beginning, you should look at it from this angle a little closer.

They new man was a bust and that is why they wrote it

The story is you can't be older than your mother!
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost logic does not apply here, the part of Genesis that has really been misinterpreted is where it say's "be fruitful and multiply" people take this as I can fu ck anything that moves.

FRUIT of THY WOMB = Take the time to make mother bear good fruit!
Last edited by Moretorque on April 26th, 2016, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric,

Get Tulsi leaf's...That's only herb/plant that can save humanity from Artificial Time Line.

Now. I have to write this. The reason. I'm on the forum again is because of Member Tsar. Some force told me to check on the forum the day Tsar wrote about his intention to commit suicide. I have been on touch with him by mail, after i left the forum but for few weeks, he did not reply to my mails. After I read his message here, I immediately contacted Winston, as my IP was banned because of Indian spammers. I contacted Tsar and told him to take Tulsi to cure his Depression and suicidal thoughts.

He started taking it after lot of hesitation, after just a week, he felt the changes and I'm happy to tell you that, he has done 180 degree turn around and is quite happy now and making good money on his investment. He has seen incredible changes in his life after taking Tulsi, he told me, he felt good, after a long long time. His life is on the upswing now.

You can verify with him. I will ask him to write the benefits he felt after he started taking Tulsi in this thread.

I'm afraid, you are on a path of no return, it would be impossible to get you out of the mental ditch once you go into the darkness. You will become depressed and then suicidal the way you write it. I was on the same path.

We need more spiritual power in our life's and Tulsi gives us that. That Plant has the essence of ENTIRE INDIAN SPIRITUALITY...You Must TRY IT....buy Davidson tulsi leaf's on Amazon, which you can get easily or buy seeds online and grow it.

There is NO OTHER WAY, except the power of spirituality...You MUST TRY IT
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OK I will get some , how do you plan on cooking Tsar ?
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Were all being thrown under the bus together, your more gifted thinking class is being ground down by all the idiots. Your not alone, hopefully reason will find a way to shine through but I doubt it......

As a young man it is hard to be positive, as I have stated if they mix all these cultures together as they intend to do the IQ rating for all cultures will be around 79 which is retarded by 1959 standards. Then you consider they are the ones who breed and you can see where this is all going.

The maker of the film "Idiocracy" just stated recently he did not realize he was making a documentary when he made the 2006 film.
Time to Hide!