US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Post by starchild5 »

Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

Eat Tulsi Leaf's....That's the only cure...nothing else will save you. Its free...grow in your home..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is a timely thread because the news reports today show that the suicide rate among white, middle aged people is skyrocketing, especially among the women.

I attribute this to whites being the primary demographic that drinks the kool aid about marriage, family, and house buying malarkey. It is to their detriment and when they learn that, they break.
Um, it wasn't to their detriment until recently... Not too long ago, stable marriages were the norm. Of course, now that we have divorce courts that rape men and earning a stable income is much more difficult, more social disintegration can be expected.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

starchild5 wrote:Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

Eat Tulsi Leaf's....That's the only cure...nothing else will save you. Its free...grow in your home..
LOL.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gnosis wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is a timely thread because the news reports today show that the suicide rate among white, middle aged people is skyrocketing, especially among the women.

I attribute this to whites being the primary demographic that drinks the kool aid about marriage, family, and house buying malarkey. It is to their detriment and when they learn that, they break.
Um, it wasn't to their detriment until recently... Not too long ago, stable marriages were the norm. Of course, now that we have divorce courts that rape men and earning a stable income is much more difficult, more social disintegration can be expected.
I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

The only white men I find happy are successful MGTOW. The rest are drowning and seek to denigrate those of us who are safe and dry on the shore.

Religion, mainstream culture, feminism, and plain 'ole white arrogance are to blame and when the realize they've been lied to all these years, they want to kill themselves. I might feel the same after a life of investing in the lies.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gnosis wrote:

I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

The only white men I find happy are successful MGTOW. The rest are drowning and seek to denigrate those of us who are safe and dry on the shore.

Religion, mainstream culture, feminism, and plain 'ole white arrogance are to blame and when the realize they've been lied to all these years, they want to kill themselves. I might feel the same after a life of investing in the lies.
Spot on. I couldn't have expressed it better, myself.

Thank you for this.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

Wow..Man...You get it...Absolutely agree...You are spot on 8)

You made my day...The best post on America by far...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

LOL.

That's why I have that big headed bobble brained alien on ignore. Listen to that gobbeldeeguk. Pure nonsense.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

LOL!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:

LOL.

That's why I have that big headed bobble brained alien on ignore. Listen to that gobbeldeeguk. Pure nonsense.
Yeah...Pure Christian you are....Judging people without even reading it..Way to go...This is the kind of Christian's you have in this world...Close Minded Inbred's ... :lol: ...Just living in Closed Loop Of lies and half truth..NO BALLS to even read others nonsensical posts :lol: :lol:

Somebody do me a favor please and quote this ..so Inbred and imbecile's get the message that NO BODY GIVES A F :mrgreen:....This is fifth time, you said that I'm on Ignore ...Whenever I post on Christian Values, You jump in and say I'm In Ignore..WTF?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:..NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. .

Eat Tulsi Leaf's..
Tulsi Leaf is an old trick to make the meat tender before consumption. Space Monsters have been using this trick on their gourmet subjects since the dawn of space time.

This particular monster likes to collect the souls of his dinner guests before he devours them, this is why he say's no church to his targeted victims. Galactic legend has it Jesus is running loose in the heavens freeing the trapped Christian souls from ghouls such as this one.

StarChild5 has reportedly been involved in many "Light Saber" battles with Jesus all over the Cosmos. Supposedly StarChilds original name was StarChild 12 but he lost many of his appendages in these cosmic sword fights.

Word has it the Savior was considering teaching him a very grievous lesson next time by severing his N.T.W or Navigational Tally Whacker so he will no longer have interstellar navigation capability to hunt his prey.

Even in space monster duels there are rules and guidelines to adhere too and aiming below the belt isn't fair game even in Jesus's book I don't believe. Matthew 7:12 " do to others as you would have them do to you ", Hey Jes, how would you like it if somebody clipped you like that ?

All be it StarChild4 does have a certain ring to it......
Last edited by Moretorque on April 26th, 2016, 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:..NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. .

Eat Tulsi Leaf's..
Tulsi Leaf is an old trick to make the meat tender before consumption. Space Monsters have been using this trick on their gourmet subjects since the dawn of space time.

This particular monster likes to collect the souls of his dinner guests before he devours them, this is why he say's no church to his targeted victims. Galactic legend has it Jesus is running loose in the heavens freeing the trapped Christian souls from ghouls such as this one.

StarChild5 has reportedly been involved in many "Light Saber" battles with Jesus all over the Cosmos. Supposedly StarChilds original name was StarChild 12 but he lost many of his appendages in these cosmic sword fights.

Word has it the Savior was considering teaching him a very grievous lesson next time by severing his navigational Tally Whacker so he will no longer have interstellar navigation to hunt his prey.

Even in space monster duels there are rules and guidelines to adhere to and aiming below the belt isn't fair game even in Jesus's book I don't believe. Matthew 7:12 " do to others as you would have them do to you ", hey Jes how would you like it if somebody clipped you like that ?

All be it StarChild4 does have a certain ring to it......
Ok so now you really started smoking the same thing as him/it
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just feel lucky he doesn't have a taste for metal but I bet he could find a use for your titanium rod. :shock:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

haha
I think you guys are supposed to EAT the Tulsi leafs, not light them up...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:haha
I think you guys are supposed to EAT the Tulsi leafs, not light them up...
Talk about smoking something, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately ? :shock: You are without a doubt the stupidest looking ROBOT I have ever seen! Com'on dude, put the pipe down and go make an appointment with a metal dresser and get a fresh makeover with some new titanium skin...... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I know where you're coming from OP. I too am in my forties, never been married and don't have kids but I'm not worried about it. f**k what others think. I actually should be patting myself on the back for making the right decision cos I sure wouldn't like to be imprisoned even more, in this day and age, by a western chick with kids and the crap that goes with it. I live in the UK but the same suffocating shit goes on here too and it's soul destroying at times. Living in a big city makes it worse with people scurrying around like f***ing ants, slaves to the rat race caring only for themselves.