Hi from Italy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Tiger900
Freshman Poster

Hi from Italy

Post by Tiger900 »

Hi, I found this forum browsing the web and the description Winston made about american girls is basically what I'd make about italian girls.
I don't think there are differences between american and western europeans girls. Eastern European girls are completely different though and I like them.

I just turned 25yo, I traveled quite a lot across Europe and I lived for 3 months in NYC. If you want to ask my anything just do it.

See you around :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Yohan »

Hi, Welcome,

I am originally from Austria, Europe - your neighbour - but living in Japan since over 30 years.
I can only confirm what you say in your introduction. However still better with Continental Europe than with USA/UK.

Many Western women, due to feminism, are living far away from the reality of life in a dream world. Not a good material for a long term relationship.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tiger900 wrote:Hi, I found this forum browsing the web and the description Winston made about american girls is basically what I'd make about italian girls.
I don't think there are differences between american and western europeans girls. Eastern European girls are completely different though and I like them.

I just turned 25yo, I traveled quite a lot across Europe and I lived for 3 months in NYC. If you want to ask my anything just do it.
Welcome to the forum Tiger900. What countries in eastern Europe have you visited? Did you cold approach any girls in those countries?

I hear that girls in western Europe like Italy, are pretty unfriendly and only meet guys through their friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tiger900
Freshman Poster

Post by Tiger900 »

Yohan wrote:Hi, Welcome,

I am originally from Austria, Europe - your neighbour - but living in Japan since over 30 years.
I can only confirm what you say in your introduction. However still better with Continental Europe than with USA/UK.

Many Western women, due to feminism, are living far away from the reality of life in a dream world. Not a good material for a long term relationship.
I think that USA/UK have a problem with the quality of girls. Especially in the UK girls are (on average) ugly so the few hot girls there act very bitchy and are very stuck up. In the US probably is the same even though in NYC (where I've been) girls weren't that ugly.
Aside that, I think other problems are the same...there is an overabundance of hot guys relative to hot girls, girls (even ugly girls) think they're entitled to the best guys, they (girls) want to be approached only through common friends, even in relationships girls think they always have the upper hand because they have illimitate choice if they break up so they're treated with kid gloves by guys, they go to clubs just to hang out with their friends and don't want to be approached by strangers, they look at your social media accounts (facebook, instagram, snapchat ecc) to gauge your social status and to see how they have to treat you, they want guys with the biggest social circles and social life and they're very materialistic and ignorant.

Ah, lucky enough here in Italy girls very rarely divorce (contrary to the US) but the laws if they divorce are completely skewed toward them. It's hell.
Tiger900
Freshman Poster

Post by Tiger900 »

jamesbond wrote:
Tiger900 wrote:Hi, I found this forum browsing the web and the description Winston made about american girls is basically what I'd make about italian girls.

Welcome to the forum Tiger900. What countries in eastern Europe have you visited? Did you cold approach any girls in those countries?

I hear that girls in western Europe like Italy, are pretty unfriendly and only meet guys through their friends.
Thank you. I've been to Russia, Lithuania, Latvia and Poland. Friends of mine have also been to Ukraine and Estonia.

I rarely cold approached girls (if for it we mean approaching girls without her giving some sort of approach invitation) but I made tons of warm approach (that is I approached girls that gave me some signals...like a prolonged eye contact or a smile). Rarely I got anything from the girls I cold approached (some were in a relationship, some others were in a hurry, others were not interested ecc) but I often got a contact from the girls I warm approached (sometimes I couldn't because the language barrier was too high and this is true especially in Russia).
I've never had a one night stands with them (they're very conservative) but after a few dates I usually managed to get them into bed. Some girls were only time-wasters of course that are only interested to improve their english skills but you can spot them easily. Some others were too high maintenance (again, especially in Russia) and I dropped them after a single date, but others were ok to have either a short fling or a serious relationship with a foreign guy.

Yeah, italian girls are so pretentious...they want a life like Kendall Jenner and they think they're like Kardashians. Nobody is good enough for them and god forbid approaching them without having someone to introduce you to them. Only on vacation they're somewhat more open.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tiger,
What do you think of eurobrats italy trip report?

viewtopic.php?t=23909
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tiger900
Freshman Poster

Post by Tiger900 »

Winston wrote:Tiger,

viewtopic.php?t=23909
I think that is very well done and realistic. Especially when he talks about how closed people are here, contrary to the stereotype that italians are very open, friendly and inclusive people.

But after all, in every "developed" country I've been it's the same...in order to meet women you have to be introduced by a friend otherwise you're seen as a creep, a desperate lonely man or a potential rapist.

That being said there are a few things I like about Italy:
1) Weather: It's great. Warm and sunny almost all year...similar to South California
2) Food: It's subjective but for me it's the best in the world
3) Family ties: it's so important here...your parents have always your back and even at old age (like 80's or 90's) they still participate fully in the family's life. You never feel lonely.

I'd like to move out of Italy but I really hate cold countries where the weather isn't great and I don't want to go in a non-developed country. I value girls but I also value my career. So the only options are Australia, New Zealand, California, Spain, Dubai, Florida and Singapore.
Last edited by Tiger900 on February 17th, 2016, 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tiger900 wrote:But after all, in every "developed" country I've been it's the same...in order to meet women you have to be introduced by a friend otherwise you're seen as a creep, a desperate lonely man or a potential rapist.
You just described the United States perfectly. Introductions are how most people meet, cold approaching does not work in the US (or the UK, Canada or Australia).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tiger900 wrote:
Winston wrote:Tiger,

viewtopic.php?t=23909
I think that is very well done and realistic. Especially when he talks about how closed people are here, contrary to the stereotype that italians are very open, friendly and inclusive people.

But after all, in every "developed" country I've been it's the same...in order to meet women you have to be introduced by a friend otherwise you're seen as a creep, a desperate lonely man or a potential rapist.

That being said there are a few things I like about Italy:
1) Weather: It's great. Warm and sunny almost all year...similar to South California
2) Food: It's subjective but for me it's the best in the world
3) Family ties: it's so important here...your parents have always your back and even at old age (like 80's or 90's) they still participate fully in the family's life. You never feel lonely.

I'd like to move out of Italy but I really hate cold countries where the weather isn't great and I don't want to go in a non-developed country. I value girls but I also value my career. So the only options are Australia, New Zealand, California, Spain, Dubai, Florida and Singapore.

If I had a career in Italy, I wouldnt ever dream of leaving there. Especially if I had number three on your list.

I don't think things are as bleak as they seem to be though. Yes, joining new social circles is probably out, but that is a good thing. Apparently the women who insist on meeting that way are stuck up anyway. You'll do much better to keep doing what you know works, which you described above, and that is warm approaches. If you can warm approach in Russia, Ukraine or the USA, certainly you can do it anywhere in the world.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What if you tell italian girls that you want to make friends with them and do language exchange? Would such an innocent motive get you in the door with them? That works well in China. How about Italy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:What if you tell italian girls that you want to make friends with them and do language exchange? Would such an innocent motive get you in the door with them? That works well in China. How about Italy?
About which languages are you talking? In general, Italian people are fairly good in various languages, like German, French and also English due to their educational background, trade and tourism.