hello everyone and trying to learn spanish

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

hello everyone and trying to learn spanish

Post by survivingIncelMan »

Hello all, I am the writer of Surviving Incel blog. some of you might actually read it. As a short chubby Chinaman from the department of engineering living in the USA, its needless to say I am not loaded with options in the dating scene. I agree any decent self respecting man would desire to leave America and strike a brighter future abroad. I am making this post to say hello and I am wondering if there are any good online/language programs to learn spanish from? any help is appreciated and good to meet all of you
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: hello everyone and trying to learn spanish

Post by WorldTraveler »

Your blog looks interesting. I have noticed a new phenomenon in America. Type A successful White females with beta nerdy Asia guys. This dynamic works because the girls can work all the time and the men are smart, make money, and don't demand much from the women.

Why not go to China for women? Let me know what Spanish learning material you find. I am going to start playing on this group.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on April 6th, 2015, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello Surviving Incel Man, I just checked out your blog, you have some interesting articles on it. As far as learning Spanish, there are some good course you can purchase online. I know some guys who have taken Spanish classes at community colleges and learned quite a bit of Spanish from just taking one course.

Glad you found our forum and make sure you avoid American women like you would avoid the Ebola virus! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm living in Spain (well Catalunia) now and I like the total immersion approach. Every day I hear words and I make a habit of reading as many street posters and things as I can. I'm not making much of an effort to learn Spanish, but I am picking it up.

For me (sorry about that piece of Spanglish) the best way to learn in your own country is to watch lots of Spanish movies. Watching Anime was a great way to learn Japanese!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

survivingIncelMan wrote:Hello all, I am the writer of Surviving Incel blog. some of you might actually read it. As a short chubby Chinaman from the department of engineering living in the USA, its needless to say I am not loaded with options in the dating scene. I agree any decent self respecting man would desire to leave America and strike a brighter future abroad. I am making this post to say hello and I am wondering if there are any good online/language programs to learn spanish from? any help is appreciated and good to meet all of you
Is it too late to offer advice? I've been studying some Spanish, but I've been slacking off lately. I need to pick back up on it when I have time. I can show a couple of places you can go to. You can try a channel called Culture Alley on YouTube. Here is the playlist of the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEXFfq ... zVCxThlmUN

You can also go to the site to learn more Spanish. If you want to watch more videos past level 27, you'll have to make an account. It's free too. But besides the videos, there is also an English to Spanish dictionary on the site at the following link.

http://culturealley.com/dictionary/engl ... panish.jsp

If you need more material, I recommend the Rocket Spanish e-books and audio material, which you can download from Pirate Bay. :D
I'll pick up on my studies eventually. I'm planning to go to Maturin, Venezuela to see my girlfriend. Anyways, I hope this helps and good luck on your journey.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Recientemente, completé mi curso de español para hablantes de inglés de Duolingo. ¿Hay alguien a quien gustaría practicar español conmigo?