New from Australia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

New from Australia

Post by Thechamp »

Hi I'm from Australia and really feed up with the daiting scence , but my story's diffrent since I have been with lots of girls in my life, the problem I found in Australia is maybe I'm to fussy I'm not sure because I could have settled down when I was younger now 33 trying to find a relashionhip with a women I'm attracted to is impossible , maybe I slayed to many girls when I was younger and took it for granted , any way I want to travel next year to South America and have look , this site is great I also travel to Asia a lot now with apps like tinder and paktor I think I will be slaying a few girls this new year I'll
Keep you guys posted!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: New from Australia

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Welcome to Happier Abroad, Champ. Would you mind my asking why it is that at the age of 33, "trying to find a relashionhip with a women I'm attracted to is impossible" in Australia, i.e. what is the main problem that you're wrestling with in Australia? Is it an outright lack of women in that age category, too many overweight women (like in the UK), the bitchy and narcissistic personalities of the women, et.c.? I'd be curious to know whether it's the same Down Under as it is in other parts of the Anglosphere, such as the US and UK, when it comes to finding a quality woman.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Australia is exactly the same as usa if not worse there is a article online that says sydney is the hardest place in the world to get a date, I honestly think women are to fussy they think they can do better and I think I'm a good looking guy too, not to be modest, also women Luv bad boys I mean I can try and out the persona on it doesn't work for long, women like thugs in the western countries that's the problem with daiting a attractive women .
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Post by Alepeno »

I'm really glad to have you here Thechamp, Australia is one of my most favorite and such attractive country around the globe./ I have been visited ut once in my life and really liked that. The place is simply quite attractive and offers plenty of places and things to experience. I really enjoyed myself when i went to there and had a lot of fun there.
Lowe21
Freshman Poster

Post by Lowe21 »

Nice, another Australian. I'm also new here. Wow, I'm pretty much in exactly the same boat as you! Lots of root and boot types here and not enough long lasting material. I really think it's more of a cultural thing, than personal thing. Anyway, good luck to you.