Freethinking Canadian. Nice to meet you.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Freethinking Canadian. Nice to meet you.

Post by CoolGuyEh »

Hi Guys,

I live in Canada. Lived here all my life, but find it impossible to attract women here. They're as cold as the weather. No smiles, no eye contact, the scowls, very feminist culture here(I think its been mentioned to death already, but most of the negative posts about Canada are true, I can confirm). Even spent a few years learning gaming and going out, and haven't even gotten a single date out of it. I thought there was no woman in this world for me (small minded but common to think that Canada = The World).

However, my first time going traveling overseas for a few months, I was dating twice a week and getting laid without really trying. “How the f*ck does that work?â€￾ I asked myself. Well I sort of got the idea, but it wasn't until I came across this site that I started learning “Why it worksâ€￾. Thank you to Winston and the members of this site for this knowledge.

Anyways, some topics that interest me: Introversion, because it teaches me about myself. Race and Stereotyping, cause that's how the world views each other. Travel too of course.

Thanks to this site my goals are more focused now than the general “Travel the worldâ€￾ everyone starts their bucket list with. Finding places to retire down the road. Lower cost of living, now that prices are going up on everything. Much better social/dating environment, since I know they exist now. Etc. Eventually finding my own slice of paradise on earth that best suits me.

No longer interested in Gaming, or at least PUA community's idea of gaming. I started pickup several years ago and told myself that by the 5-year mark, I would figure out the secret of meeting women. And I have: Move to a society where it's POSSIBLE! Ditch the unnecessary PUA tactics. Also...

P4P. I got my first taste of it at the end of a long trip around Europe, and I liked it :) It really opened my eyes from the nasty and shameful views about it back in North America. Of course everyone I tell about, I get the weirded out looks, awkward silence, or straight up shaming. Too taboo to talk about it in this society I guess. Its really exciting though.

Same goes for Psychonautics and Drugs. Experimented with many different substances, and had many unworldly experiences before I quit. It's so interesting discussing these types of experiences. Again, same kind of reactions from people when I talk about it. People here are so uptight and closed minded :/ Very quick to shame and get on their high horse.

Also interested in Passive and Alternative Income. For now, the only solid plan I have is to work my ass off, frugal living, gradual and consistent investing, and plan for early retirement overseas with lower cost of living. Another goal is to learn a secondary skill; one that I can make money part time, anywhere in the world, and can be a source of income when I “retireâ€￾. Most suggestions I found seem to point to English teacher or online business.

I have more interests, but I'll just contribute if I see any in the forum, don't want this intro too long.

One last thing. I have vacation time coming up. Going to HK, Thailand and Philippines. Yes its gonna be plenty of p4p. Its something I want to explore further and I want to enjoy myself too (it's just not practical back home though). But also, I would really like to meet and talk to some of the freethinking and open minded travellers here. PM me if you're in any of those places and want to meet up for lunch or something. Also beer and broads ^o^ I'm so excited!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome CoolGuyEh, glad you found our forum. What countries in Europe did you visit? Which ones did you like the most?

There are other guys on this forum who are also from Canada and agree that it is a feminist hell hole. I guess all English speaking countries are the same!

Again welcome to Happier Abroad! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Post by CoolGuyEh »

mlauzon
Freshman Poster

Re: Freethinking Canadian. Nice to meet you.

Post by mlauzon »

CoolGuyEh wrote:I live in Canada. Lived here all my life, but find it impossible to attract women here.
Another Canadian, good, I'm not the only one here!

You think you've got it bad, I'll be 38 years old this summer, I've been asking women out for going on 30 years: I've never been on a date, I've never been kissed, I've never had a girlfriend, and I've never had sex in my life! Women have been turning me down for going on 30 years, and yes, I started asking girls out when I was 10, I was in a group home -- it actually had two units -- during the '80s in Beaconsfield, QC and girls & guys paired off, but none of them [girls] wanted me, and since I was 18 I've been using personal ads and they don't work for me, been using them for almost 20 years, and they don't work for me either!

So, you really think you got it bad, I bet you've dated, kissed, had a girlfriend and had sex all of which I've never gotten to do!
Michael
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Re: Freethinking Canadian. Nice to meet you.

Post by CoolGuyEh »

mlauzon
Freshman Poster

Post by mlauzon »

Here's the thing: I am not you; I will never pay for sex, if I can't get it for free, then it's not for me.
Michael
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Post by CoolGuyEh »