Enough is Enough GoodBye America!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Taco »

Forerunner wrote: I don't want to wait any longer I am 22 years old these years are my prime I should be having fun not worrying about being a virgin & having no girlfriend.
If you come to the Philippines you won't be a virgin for very long. If you take Philippine Airlines to get here you'll probably have a new girlfriend before the plane lands in Manilla.

If you want to date Russian and East European women you need to have money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Taco, your magical words always make me try to like girls from the philippines...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

magnum wrote:Taco, your magical words always make me try to like girls from the philippines...
I was at a resort a few weeks ago in Cebu with my wife when we saw a white couple arriving on the ferry. I had to explain to my Filipina that the 250 lb. whale walking with guy was not his mother but his girlfriend. Also, saw a 50 yr old guy with teen Filipina in his hotel room.

You don't have to try to like Filipinas, no effort is required. Actually, Cebu-Pacific is even better, its a non stop flight to pussyland.

Cebu Pacific
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh8e2KYIrU

This happened close to where I live.

Cebu Sex
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-ne ... ted-289443
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

To Forerunner:

I stay in hostels and cheap hotels, check out www.hostelbookers.com & www.hostelworld.com . There are some excellent hostels in Mexico, like in Cabo San Lucas, Oaxaca, Merida, Mexico City, all over the country, the quality overall is pretty good.

There isn't really a reason to avoid the bigger towns and cities in Mexico, the more people the more variety I say. Check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Mexico for a list of the biggest and smallest cities. If you want small first, try Oaxaca, San Cristóbal de las Casas, and all of the resort towns are not that big (Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas). If you go to Cabo, try out the Burrito Surf place downtown, cheapest place in town with $1 tacos (taste excellent), and there's a great hostel in Cabo
too. The thing is, I haven't been to a lot of Mexico yet, so you're going to have to be the trailblazer and go and see for yourself which places work best for you (and have the best women); after all, if you never explore you'll never know.

It sounds like you want all of the assurances to be made before you go, and I tell you, they won't be. You have to have the courage and will to go out and explore, to find out which places you vibe with best. That definitely doesn't mean that questions shouldn't be asked and answered, just that you probably won't get all the answers that you're looking for before you go.

Check out Falcon's posts about Mexico here on the forum at viewtopic.php?t=12555, he's been to multiple parts of Mexico and tells a lot about the women there. His taste is not the most average kind of taste but the women he meets and the quality of interactions that he has are representative of most of the country.

For attractions, museums, outdoor activities and archaeological sites to go to go to http://www.visitmexico.com/ and go through the site, you'll find tons of information there. When I was in Mexico I got ripped off a lot so I didn't have the opportunity to really get out and explore (there are people selling fake tourist deals for activities like parasailing and kayaking, watch out for them and only go to the official Government Tourism Info Centers).

In fact, I'm looking for a travel buddy to go to Mexico with, if you're interested let me know, we can arrange to meet up in Mexico and have a wonderful time there (I can't go to the USSA as I have a history of suicidal ideation).
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Forerunner »

Taco wrote:
Forerunner wrote: I don't want to wait any longer I am 22 years old these years are my prime I should be having fun not worrying about being a virgin & having no girlfriend.
If you come to the Philippines you won't be a virgin for very long. If you take Philippine Airlines to get here you'll probably have a new girlfriend before the plane lands in Manilla.

If you want to date Russian and East European women you need to have money.
Actually heard many great things about filipina women they seem to be very down to earth smart etc. I actually signed up for a filipina dating website & had great success with women on there. I will be honest though I underestimated many of these women and feel bad about it still, because they come in some many variety & types. I also was quite surprised after talking to some how well rounded, friendly, hospitable they are compared to american women. This girl that I met online from phillippines peaked my interest so much I was thinking of going down to visit her. IDK yet though because I feel it could be to good to be true. Especially since on other dating sites that are local like POF etc I don't get any play except maybe once & awhile from overweight 300 pound women.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

sfexcellence wrote:To Forerunner:

I stay in hostels and cheap hotels, check out www.hostelbookers.com & www.hostelworld.com . There are some excellent hostels in Mexico, like in Cabo San Lucas, Oaxaca, Merida, Mexico City, all over the country, the quality overall is pretty good.

There isn't really a reason to avoid the bigger towns and cities in Mexico, the more people the more variety I say. Check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Mexico for a list of the biggest and smallest cities. If you want small first, try Oaxaca, San Cristóbal de las Casas, and all of the resort towns are not that big (Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas). If you go to Cabo, try out the Burrito Surf place downtown, cheapest place in town with $1 tacos (taste excellent), and there's a great hostel in Cabo
too. The thing is, I haven't been to a lot of Mexico yet, so you're going to have to be the trailblazer and go and see for yourself which places work best for you (and have the best women); after all, if you never explore you'll never know.

It sounds like you want all of the assurances to be made before you go, and I tell you, they won't be. You have to have the courage and will to go out and explore, to find out which places you vibe with best. That definitely doesn't mean that questions shouldn't be asked and answered, just that you probably won't get all the answers that you're looking for before you go.

Check out Falcon's posts about Mexico here on the forum at viewtopic.php?t=12555, he's been to multiple parts of Mexico and tells a lot about the women there. His taste is not the most average kind of taste but the women he meets and the quality of interactions that he has are representative of most of the country.

For attractions, museums, outdoor activities and archaeological sites to go to go to http://www.visitmexico.com/ and go through the site, you'll find tons of information there. When I was in Mexico I got ripped off a lot so I didn't have the opportunity to really get out and explore (there are people selling fake tourist deals for activities like parasailing and kayaking, watch out for them and only go to the official Government Tourism Info Centers).

In fact, I'm looking for a travel buddy to go to Mexico with, if you're interested let me know, we can arrange to meet up in Mexico and have a wonderful time there (I can't go to the USSA as I have a history of suicidal ideation).

I will definitely looking into those sites as well but have you ever heard of airbnb.com they seem to provide a lot of options for housing because I want to go for at least 2 weeks. For me to visit everything travel & see this would be for me the least amount of time I would go for considering I need to network with the people make some friends & meet as many women as possible. This is the way I see it at least because if you think about it the first couple of days should be for getting accustomed to the time change and atmosphere like I said earlier this will be my first time out of the country.

You are rite I need to just go see for myself don't expect anything but by putting my best foot forward the possibilities became endless. I will admit though I am abit paranoid about it since people keep telling me b.s. about the cartels etc. I know though there is risks going anywhere I am willing to accept it for the rewards.

Yeah the highest priorities on my list is to explore the cornucopia of the wildlife, forests, outdoors of nature. Especially the pyramids in Teotihuacan, La Venta in Tobasco and Mayapan. These probably are not the best places to meet women however I would like to maybe take one week in these places then go to Puerto Vallarta, Morelia, & Tampico. These seem to be very nice places to go from what I have researched on. Who knows though because I am still saving up for this trip because I am thinking at least $5,000 for the whole thing. Do you think I need more or less? Also how do you take your money in do you use a debit card, travel visa etc?

I would love to meet up with you that would be cool however like I mentioned earlier it won't probably be till this summer since school is barely starting and I need to save more money up. You know how that goes. Anyways if you are cool with that p.m. your # I would love to bounce some ideas off you for the trip.
bambam
Freshman Poster

Post by bambam »

Hello!

If you want to come to Mexico, you are all welcome!

You know, American guys probably have it easier with Mexican girls over here, even easier than we Mexicans

Exotic people are always fashionable.

One word of advise: Americans and people from other wealthy countries tend to behave very serious and not so much smiling when they are in Mexico. I notice that Americans and Europeans here and in the USA and in wealthy European countries people do not smile much and let alone laugh.

When in Mexico I advise you to always naturally smile, it is, don't fake it, try to be happy just because you see the blue sky or nature or something and a natural smile will draw in your lips

See, Im not handsome but one thing I been told by Mexican girlfriends is that my smile is nice and that when I laugh, I really laugh.

Worst thing for Mexican girls is to meet an American man or any other rich white European man that never smiles and behaves so serious and studied.
Happy in a tropical beach! Warm weather, palm threes, coconut drinks, blue skies, warm people, lovely girls!
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Forerunner:

Airbnb is a really good site, but hostels may be cheaper, and there's the social aspect too, if you want to be around a lot of like-minded people there are the hostels, if it's not your thing than airbnb.

For me I would purchase YVR to MEX roundtrip (Vancouver to Mexico City) @ approx $835, then purchase one month in a hostel in Mexico City @ $371 and than save $1500 and just go there. You can eat the street food that goes for 20-40 pesos/taco ($1 = 13 pesos) + mingle with the locals and see how they live, but to entertain women yeah you would need total of $2000 spending money for a month at most. $5k is too much money, unless you want to go to the high-end restaurants and nightclubs.

The best way to handle the financials is to have all of your spending money in a bank account and use the debit card @ ATM's as you go, definitely better than a credit card. Americans and Canadians can get a tourist visa in Mexico for up to six months out of the year (visa is free), so if you can afford it, you can spend up to six months in the country, and if the Mexican women see a guy that's around for a while they will be much more willing to engage in a relationship with you.

Sent you a PM with details.