Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

You are going to take away their taxpayer subsidized jobs?
Outlaw personal "massagers"? Ban cat adoption? What? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:@aozora13,

A couple of decades ago in Spain there was a craze for Swedish women; the contrast between blonde, blue-eyed Nordics and dark-haired and dark-eyed Mediterraneans seems to get some Spaniards going. There are blonde, blue-eyed women in Spain, but not in the same proportion as you would find in Russia or Ukraine. There is also something exotic about Slavic features that Spanish people find very attractive. According to one of my aunts, Slavic people are just 'more beautiful' than we are. :)

But I have also met a lot of Spaniards who find the Nordic look 'bland' and prefer the Mediterranean look. To each his own.

As for me, from what I have seen, I find Latin American women "spicy". Latin American women have curvy asses and tend to be voluptuous, whereas European women tend to be slimmer, and I don't find this as attractive.

With that being said, in checking out some of the profile pictures at dating sites of Latinas, I find myself more attracted to those with European facial features when compared to those who have more Amerindian facial features.

But more than the physical features, what I really want to find out is the character & personality of South American women. Some have spoken wonders about Colombian & Brazilian women, whereas others on this thread have said they are horrible.

Of course I will only find out when I go there, but if others want to talk about their experiences with South American women, then by all means do so.
it's a mixed bag as far as looks

in colombia you have plenty of european looking colombian girls and some african as well.... the stereotypical latino look is common too.

i think the reason spanish men go for russian is because in spain there is a fetish for blonde hair......
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Eurobrat,

What other blonde paradises are you thinking of?

Sweden or Scandinavia as a whole? The Baltic states?
Central Europe?

I would say Spanish men are looking for Russians and Ukrainians because they seem to be the last few feminine women left on this God-forsaken planet.