Spanish guy at your service :)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Spanish guy at your service :)

Post by Scourage »

Hi everybody .

I was reading this blog since the past months...Is really interesting specially I loved this post:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Awakening.htm

I you want to know something about Spain I will be glad to tell you info about the country ;)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome! I used to go to Spain on holiday when I was a kid.

Well I sure liked the Spanish girls :) They are so hot!!!! Shame I never go to chat to any of them!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Post by Scourage »

E_Irizarry wrote:Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?
hey amigo hispano! :)

eres mulato? la verdad esque a las españolas les va mucho lo latino y mulato,(ya sea blanco o moreno de piel da igual),tengo a muchas conocidas españolas que están emparejadas con sudamericanos,por lo que se ve que les gusta bastante.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are the girls in Spain open and approachable? Are they easy to chat up?

Do they like American guys? What about Asian guys?

They seem very intellectual and knowledgeable, at least the ones I've met.

You must be lucky to have great male friends there. They seem to have a lot of camaraderie. You can't get that in the US with guys.

I'm glad you like that essay I wrote by the way. Feel free to share it with your friends. They can translate it into Spanish at http://translate.google.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hi scourage. i think you were on the rooshv forum. what´s up man?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Are the girls in Spain open and approachable? Are they easy to chat up?

Do they like American guys? What about Asian guys?

They seem very intellectual and knowledgeable, at least the ones I've met.

You must be lucky to have great male friends there. They seem to have a lot of camaraderie. You can't get that in the US with guys.

I'm glad you like that essay I wrote by the way. Feel free to share it with your friends. They can translate it into Spanish at http://translate.google.com
An Asian American poster a couple of weeks back, complained that Spanish women would not give him the time of day and were stand-offish:

Here's the thread:

Spain is not an easy place to pick up girls
viewtopic.php?t=16952&highlight=

NO SUCH THING AS HAPPIER ABROAD - CURRENTLY IN SPAIN!!
viewtopic.php?t=16946&highlight=
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Scourage wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?
hey amigo hispano! :)

eres mulato? la verdad esque a las españolas les va mucho lo latino y mulato,(ya sea blanco o moreno de piel da igual),tengo a muchas conocidas españolas que están emparejadas con sudamericanos,por lo que se ve que les gusta bastante.
¡Que interesante sea! Yo soy americano (lo desafortunado) pero tengo linaje que alcanze
atrás a la tierra del brasil. Pidete la evidencia a mis tratarabuelos muertos si tú no estas de acuerdo

Jajaja! Sin embargo la mayoría de ciudadanos de eeuu me trata sin mucho respeto porque
me clasifica como un moreno que se porte como un maleante/ladron.
Siempre que me porto muy bien.

Cuando se trata de usar los trajes, parezca que yo soy un verdadero caballero;
al contrario cuando se trata de usar la ropa regular, me consideren que soy un mal prieto.

Estoy en el pais equivocado!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!