Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:You wouldn't believe the amount of morbidly obese women here who think that their sh*t don't stink! You also have women here who look like genetic mutations who think they are god's gift to men! :shock:
I agree, but truth be told, the only reason why these fat women think they're hot is because there are a** kissing American men giving them the red carpet treatment and gassing their heads up.

American men simply have no bare minimum female standard, especially black men who will screw any woman even if a woman is obese or HIV+.

American men have this, "take any p***y you can get" mentality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Welcome Lambo! I'm a car guy as well and I had the chance to work around lots of exotic cars this year.

You're lucky to be able to live in the West, there is lots of open road to take advantage of!!
thank you my friend, I appreciate it. Yea, the west is definitely a nice place for it indeed. I also used to live in California before moving here and I did a lot of sport bike riding there. The roads there are just perfect for it.

What kind of work were you doing while you were around the exotic cars?
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

marklambo wrote:
terminator wrote:Hi and welcome! I hope you have a great time overseas and find what you are looking for. It would be a good idea to get out of the USA as dating and life is alot better overseas (you will soon see). Just be careful about Russia, it's very hard to live there if you don't speak the language andyou will be a target for scams - look what happened to Winston & Katya (and his video camera!). All the best.
What happened to Winston and the video camera? I didn't read about that one.
You would have to dig REALLY deep here to find the story of Winston & the video camera! I hate talking about people like Winston when they are here, but I'm not disclosing anything new. In Russia, Winston was staying in a smaller city where there's high crime and high unemployment (like the USA is planned to become in a few years time). One of the guys at Winston's flat steals Winston's camera and Winston really wanted the tape back (in 2002, all cameras had tapes, not like HDD cameras of today). This guy said he has "contacts" in the mafia and can get the tape if Winston pays him money (really, he'd go to get the tape from where he hid the camera). I can't remember how this ended but I think Winston paid and got his camera and tape back. So be prepared for scams overseas, especially when dealing with Russian Govt employees who will never do their job, even if you bribe them!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
marklambo wrote:As for the dating scene in Las Vegas. Man....it's the WORST. The women here are very scandalous, shady, they play games, stuck up (especially hot ones). For me personally, I meet a lot of females and do ok but to find someone serious, it's extremely difficult and usually not worth it. Most women are usually on drugs or just out of control. My opinion, not worthy girlfriend material.

Yep, this is all true. I use to live in California and Las Vegas always seemed like the sister city being that many of the people I knew would travel there to party over the weekend to drink and do drugs. I have also been to Vegas a few times myself.....

No question, Las Vegas is life in the fast lane and that place attracts all kinds of people who like to party like it's the end of the world.

I will never forget, I once met this young white woman who moved to live in Las Vegas and within a few years from all the drinking, drugs, and parties, she aged like 10-15 years in a span of 4. It was so sad....
Nice, I used to actually live in both states at the same time at one point many years ago. That was back when I had a mortgage company but we all know what happened to that industry haha.

Yea man, it's a very fast lifestyle here for sure and most of the women definitely age fast due to excessive partying and drugs. This is why it's hard for me to find a quality girlfriend here because I don't start relationships with drug users. I don't judge anyone and pretty much everyone I know does drugs but I choose not to and I choose not to have a girlfriend who does so my odds of finding a quality woman here is VERY SLIM. But there is definitely a lot of eye candy here!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:
marklambo wrote:
terminator wrote:Hi and welcome! I hope you have a great time overseas and find what you are looking for. It would be a good idea to get out of the USA as dating and life is alot better overseas (you will soon see). Just be careful about Russia, it's very hard to live there if you don't speak the language andyou will be a target for scams - look what happened to Winston & Katya (and his video camera!). All the best.
You would have to dig REALLY deep here to find the story of Winston & the video camera! I hate talking about people like Winston when they are here, but I'm not disclosing anything new. In Russia, Winston was staying in a smaller city where there's high crime and high unemployment (like the USA is planned to become in a few years time). One of the guys at Winston's flat steals Winston's camera and Winston really wanted the tape back (in 2002, all cameras had tapes, not like HDD cameras of today). This guy said he has "contacts" in the mafia and can get the tape if Winston pays him money (really, he'd go to get the tape from where he hid the camera). I can't remember how this ended but I think Winston paid and got his camera and tape back. So be prepared for scams overseas, especially when dealing with Russian Govt employees who will never do their job, even if you bribe them!
Damn, that sucks for what happened to him. I'm pretty aware that there are a lot of scams out there and I'm definitely going to be real careful on my first trip to Europe. Sometimes people can be so damn sneaky!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Post by momopi »

marklambo wrote: Well my operation does not limit itself to just domestic deals. We also have clients from other countries as well. However, the primary function of my company mainly is operating an investment pool from clients around the world and with the pool of money the company collects, we use the funds to issue private loans to other investors backed by collateral (typically a real estate property). Normally we do very short term loans (60-90 days). The clients that invest in the pool all receive proportional profits based on what they put in. So for example, if we did a $100,000 private loan and lets say we had 4 clients with $25,000 each in that particular deal....assuming the payback on the loan is $110,000 after 60 days, that's 10% profit. Each client will receive $27,500 after the 60 day period. The company does not do much of actual investments of physical property purchases but may be doing a little in the near future. Trips overseas can also still become a travel expense now because I could also be traveling overseas to meet with a potential client that is willing to invest a decent sum of money into my corporation....and at the same time meet with women :D
Have you looked into self-directed IRA RE investments? Check out the Entrust Group, they seem to be doing well. There are many Americans with lots of money locked up in 401(k)'s, and some would love to invest it in RE during market lows (like now). It may even be possible to do oversea RE investments with RE IRA. If you were to offer this service for investors, I think you might do well:

http://www.theentrustgroup.com/investments/real-estate
http://www.theentrustgroup.com/investme ... e#Offshore
http://www.entrustpmc.com/investors/dom ... al-options
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Post by marklambo »

momopi wrote:
marklambo wrote: Well my operation does not limit itself to just domestic deals. We also have clients from other countries as well. However, the primary function of my company mainly is operating an investment pool from clients around the world and with the pool of money the company collects, we use the funds to issue private loans to other investors backed by collateral (typically a real estate property). Normally we do very short term loans (60-90 days). The clients that invest in the pool all receive proportional profits based on what they put in. So for example, if we did a $100,000 private loan and lets say we had 4 clients with $25,000 each in that particular deal....assuming the payback on the loan is $110,000 after 60 days, that's 10% profit. Each client will receive $27,500 after the 60 day period. The company does not do much of actual investments of physical property purchases but may be doing a little in the near future. Trips overseas can also still become a travel expense now because I could also be traveling overseas to meet with a potential client that is willing to invest a decent sum of money into my corporation....and at the same time meet with women :D
Have you looked into self-directed IRA RE investments? Check out the Entrust Group, they seem to be doing well. There are many Americans with lots of money locked up in 401(k)'s, and some would love to invest it in RE during market lows (like now). It may even be possible to do oversea RE investments with RE IRA. If you were to offer this service for investors, I think you might do well:

http://www.theentrustgroup.com/investments/real-estate
http://www.theentrustgroup.com/investme ... e#Offshore
http://www.entrustpmc.com/investors/dom ... al-options
Thanks for the input momopi. I've looked into self directed IRAs years ago with the plan of doing it with trading and it definitely seems like a great plan to do with real estate related investments as well. If I was to do everything overseas or if I was to move overseas, I would simply just open an IBC and do most of the business that way. I just have to make sure that with setting up this type of service for my clients I am not forced to do extra registration requirements with the SEC. Private investment companies/clubs can be exempt from the SEC if they meet certain guidelines. Currently now my company meets the guidelines and this enables more efficiency with my business without having to register. I have a very lucrative opportunity that generates very good returns for myself and my clients but it's all on a private level. Any new investors that come on board are usually by word of mouth within the network of my investors or by personal invitation by me. But overall, I think it's a good approach and I'll start to look into it again some more.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

marklambo wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Welcome Lambo! I'm a car guy as well and I had the chance to work around lots of exotic cars this year.

You're lucky to be able to live in the West, there is lots of open road to take advantage of!!
thank you my friend, I appreciate it. Yea, the west is definitely a nice place for it indeed. I also used to live in California before moving here and I did a lot of sport bike riding there. The roads there are just perfect for it.

I'm self employed, and through my business I get to met a lot of well off people. That's pretty much all I can say on a public forum.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on November 15th, 2012, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
marklambo wrote:

I'm self employed, and thought my business I get to met a lot of well off people. That's pretty much all I can say on a public forum at this point.
Gotcha, I can respect that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Who is that girl in your avatar Mark? Is that your ex? She looks hot from a distance. Do you live the high life in LV?
hey Winston, no she's not my ex. She's a girl I was banging right before I got with my ex lol. Yea, she was pretty hot but my ex is hotter. I should really say soon to be ex because she still lives with me but moving out on the 20th of this month. I'm just letting her stay here till that date. I'm being a nice guy and not kicking her out early without having her other place ready. But anyways, I would say I live the high life here but it's kind of like an on and off switch. When I'm out at night, it sometimes is this way. Comp suites, clubs, comp bottles, partying with women, etc. But after a while, it becomes routine. When I go home, it's just a normal life of peace and quiet. I kind of like it this way though. I do like Vegas overall though, but not the dating scene. It's hard to find hot women with a warm heart over here. The hot ones are usually cold hearted c**ts and I will not settle for a typical American hippo girl.
But if LV girls are unapproachable and stuck up, how did you get such a hot broad there? What strings attached did she come with?

What about the foreign tourist girls? Are they easy to ask out or offer to show around? There are many Euro girls there I'm sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:
marklambo wrote:
That scam was in 2004, not 2002. That and other Russian scams I experienced, are chronicled on this webpage:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Russian_Scams.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Winston wrote:
terminator wrote:
marklambo wrote:
That scam was in 2004, not 2002. That and other Russian scams I experienced, are chronicled on this webpage:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Russian_Scams.htm
Jesus christ, I just read that link. Russia sounds like an absolute shithole with con-artists everywhere trying to be your friend.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Who is that girl in your avatar Mark? Is that your ex? She looks hot from a distance. Do you live the high life in LV?
hey Winston, no she's not my ex. She's a girl I was banging right before I got with my ex lol. Yea, she was pretty hot but my ex is hotter. I should really say soon to be ex because she still lives with me but moving out on the 20th of this month. I'm just letting her stay here till that date. I'm being a nice guy and not kicking her out early without having her other place ready. But anyways, I would say I live the high life here but it's kind of like an on and off switch. When I'm out at night, it sometimes is this way. Comp suites, clubs, comp bottles, partying with women, etc. But after a while, it becomes routine. When I go home, it's just a normal life of peace and quiet. I kind of like it this way though. I do like Vegas overall though, but not the dating scene. It's hard to find hot women with a warm heart over here. The hot ones are usually cold hearted c**ts and I will not settle for a typical American hippo girl.
But if LV girls are unapproachable and stuck up, how did you get such a hot broad there? What strings attached did she come with?

What about the foreign tourist girls? Are they easy to ask out or offer to show around? There are many Euro girls there I'm sure.
They are unapproachable for the most part. To get any decent looking girl here, you really have to play the game. I be myself but at the same time I never present myself as someone who "needs them". I express a good deal of confidence. I'm never a douchebag to the women either. I'm very respectful and nice to them, but not in a desperate fashion, if that makes sense. It's all a stupid game that to be honest, I'm tired of. My current gf (soon to be ex) is not fully American. She's Lebanese and lived in the states for like 2 years now. She speaks Arabic, Fluent English and French. Believe me, it's not easy but you have to be a little aggressive here. I haven't personally encountered too many foreign tourists. I know and I'm sure a lot come here but for some reason, I haven't met many. Maybe it should be a next little project of mine to find some foreign tourists :D But honestly, I want to try my luck abroad and see how I do. I hope I'll do well out there. I'm planning on either Ukraine and/or Russia for the first destination.
Last edited by marklambo on September 2nd, 2013, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Welcome to the forum, Marklambo. Are you Asian? You look Asian in your avatar. And that chick is pretty hot, btw.
thanks for the welcome zboy1. Yes, I'm half asian. I am half Korean and half Polish to be exact. Yea, she's definitely a hottie indeed. Thanks again for the welcome here my friend.
Oddly, the pic with the jet is more interesting.
As I remember the saying, if it flies, floats, or f^#ks, you're better off renting than buying.
So, when are we gonna see you on a boat? :)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Welcome to the forum, Marklambo. Are you Asian? You look Asian in your avatar. And that chick is pretty hot, btw.
thanks for the welcome zboy1. Yes, I'm half asian. I am half Korean and half Polish to be exact. Yea, she's definitely a hottie indeed. Thanks again for the welcome here my friend.
Oddly, the pic with the jet is more interesting.
As I remember the saying, if it flies, floats, or f^#ks, you're better off renting than buying.
So, when are we gonna see you on a boat? :)
Yea, I agree hahah. I think it can also apply to women too, maybe especially now since I'm single again lol. Not sure about the boat but maybe in the near future haha.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.