Neo Here, Just Got Unplugged

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Neo, Just Got Unplugged

Post by Winston »

EntrepreneurNet wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 2:52 am
😢

History Repeats...
How so? What do you mean? What happened?

Btw isn't New Orleans one of the few places in the US with real culture and friendly people? If so, you lived in the most friendly part of the US with famous food and culture and events like Mardis Graw. And people who are easy to talk to and not cold toward strangers like in California. Why didn't you appreciate that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ted333
Freshman Poster

Post by Ted333 »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:08 am
EntrepreneurNet wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 2:52 am
😢

History Repeats...

Btw isn't New Orleans one of the few places in the US with real culture and friendly people? If so, you lived in the most friendly part of the US with famous food and culture and events like Mardis Graw. And people who are easy to talk to and not cold toward strangers like in California. Why didn't you appreciate that?
I grew up there, Winston and yes, for the U.S relatively speaking, it is a welcoming place and hospitable..it's a combo of Spanish, French, African and Caribbean culture and romantic vibe, rolled up into one with a hot and humid climate. We have smaller populations of Irish, Germans and Eastern Europeans.

There is a prominent Sicilian community and people get tripped out when they realize this, as the assumption is that New York have the monopoly . Now after katrina, the hipsters moved in and the condos went up and the character of the city became diluted somewhat, in addition to a lot of locals who evaced and didn't return and I'm talking good, decent people. overall, It's probably the one or second place I would live and some of the best and richest food you will ever eat.Also, no one spazzes out when you carry a beer around in the French Quarter, but you have to have it in a cup. You should visit at least once. My only gripe with Mardi Gras is that it's not held during the warmest months and the assholes who have never been anywhere come in from other states and act like it's their toilet. Interestingly enough, N.O. locals don't frequent the French Quarter or mardi Gras.Locals tend to celebrate it inside with parties and dinners.

Now i will say, I've been to San Diego and never had any issues there, but then again, I didn't stay for an extended period. If were to live on the WC it would be baja California and I would have easier access to Thailand, PI and other parts of the FE versus the east coast where I am now and hate it...one redeeming thing about the EC is that I can get to the DR easily, as well as the rest of the Caribbean.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Re: Neo Here, Just Got Unplugged

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Back Again! After a 10 years journey. Almost, literally, 9 years 11 months and 24 days. And Let me tell you! I wish I Listened to You guys! as well as my own tuition on ALL OF This! Women? Dating? Business? Finance? Investments? Moving Abroad and keeping all assets in Tax havens. All of it. Everything I learned here was Exactly Correct.

- Ben
Solo-preneur yet again, Bachelor & Lover 'til I Die.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:08 am

It's very complicated... But let's just say the person who Drove me to the Edge and is the REASON I Joined this place: She's Insane! a complete & total Whore. And I reconnected with her in 2017. And it was a Total & complete Disaster. Betrayal, Cheating, A kid from Another man, all kinds of psychopathic & narcissist behaviong... (including a frivolous restraining order) And stealing $2 Million of our cryptocurrency & sinking/skuttling our Mining startup. Then a year goes by. and another I came back to this forum to vent... after more bullshit from her and her now "Husband"

The Only "Love of My Life" was a complete f***ing Whore & Psychopath.

Philippino btw. American.

That was 5 years ago.... I Went straight into business. working all the time 24/7 on Tech. and I was in 5 startups in 5 years. (10 total in my carrer)

Most recently, got entangled with horrible sociopathic business partners. and lost it all again. for the 3rd time.

I will rebuild from this. I'm Not afraid of the future or the past anymore.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood