Hello From Melbourne

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jennychavez
Freshman Poster

Hello From Melbourne

Post by jennychavez »

Hello everyone,

I'm Jenny Chavez from Melbourne .
Well I'm just new to this thread.
I would like to thank the administrator for accepting my account.

Hope to laern a thing or two from you guys here ..

Cheers,
jenny ;)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello From Melbourne

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

jennychavez wrote:Hello everyone,

Cheers,
jenny ;)
Jenny,
what you can learn from us men here is that we have proven that 99.9% of Australian women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse when committed by a woman. And we are not happy about that. So we are leaving for other countries where we are respected and protected by the law.

I am ex-Austrailan and I can vouch for the fact that Australian women are among the worst women in the world.

I now spend my time in Europe and date eastern european women.

If you want to know why I can claim these things as FACTS you can start with the book in the links in my signature. We are telling young men that our women hate us and have betrayed us in the west. They SUPPORT criminal women against honest men. And I mean ALL the women in the Australian Federal Parliament as well. I have been asking women in Australia to live up to their claims of equality for 4 YEARS and you will not. So we are creating new courts to put criminal women on trial.

In 4 years only one woman in Australia is helping me. A grandmother denied access to her grand children. This is what she had to say about me.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So the mere fact you come from Australia means you will get a very chilly reception from men like me unless you make oath to sit on the proposed all womens courts on all womens juries.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... /Home.aspx

I would not touch a woman who was raised in Australia if you offered me a million dollars to do so. I would rather be a pauper dating eastern european women than to have to put up with Australian women again.

How does it feel to know your sisters have so blatantly criminally abused so many men and the rest of you have openly supported them that you are considered 99.9% chance to be a liar, a hypocrite, a man-hater and a sexist discriminatory bigot?

Because 99.9% of Australian women are these things. This is called a FACT. It is not an opinion.

It is high time the SECOND woman stepped forward who is going to help us hold women accountable for their criminal actions, don't you think?

Now...you have already learned a thing or two. Aren't us men so generous, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
jennychavez wrote:Hello everyone,

Cheers,
jenny ;)
Jenny,
what you can learn from us men here is that we have proven that 99.9% of Australian women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse when committed by a woman. And we are not happy about that. So we are leaving for other countries where we are respected and protected by the law.

I am ex-Austrailan and I can vouch for the fact that Australian women are among the worst women in the world.

I now spend my time in Europe and date eastern european women.

If you want to know why I can claim these things as FACTS you can start with the book in the links in my signature. We are telling young men that our women hate us and have betrayed us in the west. They SUPPORT criminal women against honest men. And I mean ALL the women in the Australian Federal Parliament as well. I have been asking women in Australia to live up to their claims of equality for 4 YEARS and you will not. So we are creating new courts to put criminal women on trial.

In 4 years only one woman in Australia is helping me. A grandmother denied access to her grand children. This is what she had to say about me.

So the mere fact you come from Australia means you will get a very chilly reception from men like me unless you make oath to sit on the proposed all womens courts on all womens juries.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... /Home.aspx

I would not touch a woman who was raised in Australia if you offered me a million dollars to do so. I would rather be a pauper dating eastern european women than to have to put up with Australian women again.

How does it feel to know your sisters have so blatantly criminally abused so many men and the rest of you have openly supported them that you are considered 99.9% chance to be a liar, a hypocrite, a man-hater and a sexist discriminatory bigot?

Because 99.9% of Australian women are these things. This is called a FACT. It is not an opinion.

It is high time the SECOND woman stepped forward who is going to help us hold women accountable for their criminal actions, don't you think?

Now...you have already learned a thing or two. Aren't us men so generous, eh?
Don't worry brother, the OP is either a spammer, troll, or both.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: Don't worry brother, the OP is either a spammer, troll, or both.
Likely...but let us see. Here is another melbourne girl who is a man-hater. She tried to tell us all how "good" she was but at the end of the day her position is that if a man is criminally victimised he has to ask "politely" for a path to justice. Only trouble is when a man asks "politely" for a path to justice he still can not get it...there is always some reason why women will not hold women accountable for criminal acts.

And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Meh, there are no women on the Internet.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.
LOL. Name drop!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.
LOL. Name drop!
LOL!!!

Seems jenny does not like it when she is told the truth....so common in western women now.