An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Re: @DarkMinxMash

Post by IllinoisWoman »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I actually had to mull over this before I responded. I do believe that women do have the right to be treated with fairness and decency, but they have a RESPONSIBILITY to behave in a decent and responsible manner. Feminists are like adolescents; always whining about their rights, and never about responsibilities. It's like the teenagr who wants the freedom of having her own car, but doesn't want the responsibilities of said car (gas, insurance, etc.)
I believe that both genders have rights AND responsibilities. Just as the women are not fulfilling their responsibilities, neither are many of the men I see.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: @DarkMinxMash

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I actually had to mull over this before I responded. I do believe that women do have the right to be treated with fairness and decency, but they have a RESPONSIBILITY to behave in a decent and responsible manner. Feminists are like adolescents; always whining about their rights, and never about responsibilities. It's like the teenagr who wants the freedom of having her own car, but doesn't want the responsibilities of said car (gas, insurance, etc.)
I believe that both genders have rights AND responsibilities. Just as the women are not fulfilling their responsibilities, neither are many of the men I see.

It's like what Ben Parker said: "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

ManInSiam wrote:
...and all you can do is throw a tantrum over some minor issue like some self centered petty idiot...
Me not wanting to get smacked is a minor issue? Do these foreign women let you smack them? I sure hope not.

Your definition of "self-centered" is me not wanting to suffer physical abuse. You are a woman abuser, plain and simple. I think it would be hilarious if you were to get deported from Thailand for abusing a woman. Or better yet, if the male family members of the woman you abused were to take you to a back alley and beat you to a bloody pulp. That's the way things used to be here in the United States before feminism. You're right, feminism is evil. It's made men unwilling to defend their sisters' honor.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Re: Hero

Post by tradcom »

IllinoisWoman wrote:The only thing I didn't agree with is odbo's comment about liberalism being a mental disorder. My viewpoint on liberals is that they fall into one of two categories: either they are so rich that they are shielded from the realities of life, or they are so poor that they listen when the government promises to do things for them. This is why so many poor people voted for Obama despite his heavily anti-business policies that have destroyed the creation of jobs in the United States, the very jobs which poor people would need to get out of poverty. In other words, liberalism is not a mental disorder but rather a person just being misguided. Either way, it is still a dangerous philosophy.
You do realize who was president when the economy tanked, right? :roll: It's actually (extremely) pro-business policies that are causing this. Obama is ultra-right, just as Bush was.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

All this woman has done is prove everything we are saying...this is why I only use women to demonstrate to the men how stupid they are now in the west.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

IllinoisWoman wrote:Your definition of "self-centered" is me not wanting to suffer physical abuse. You are a woman abuser, plain and simple. I think it would be hilarious if you were to get deported from Thailand for abusing a woman. Or better yet, if the male family members of the woman you abused were to take you to a back alley and beat you to a bloody pulp. That's the way things used to be here in the United States before feminism. You're right, feminism is evil. It's made men unwilling to defend their sisters' honor.
Before feminism, women use to get a good smack in the face, and many women got beat if they got out of line.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOD8kH8m ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote:What about me makes me a low quality woman? It sounds to me like the simple fact that I was born in the United States is enough for you to hate me.

You've never even met me and you already want me to be smacked. Would you be willing to come to my residence in Illinois and say that to my face while my brothers are standing next to me?

No, you're a typical internet coward.
Why are you so offended that a guy wants to hit you? I thought that's what you American girls like? Don't you American girls like to be hit and abused by the criminal boyfriends that you all chose?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Why are you so offended that a guy wants to hit you? I thought that's what you American girls like? Don't you American girls like to be hit and abused by the criminal boyfriends that you all chose?
I don't date criminals, and no, I don't like getting beaten. I don't understand the women who date bad guys and then complain about it.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

ManInSiam wrote:...excuse me i have a foreign woman to bang right now...
Just don't forget that Lorena Bobbitt, the woman who chopped off her husband's penis because he was beating her, was not American but Ecuadorian. Let's hope that one of your Thai women does not do the same to you.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Before feminism, women use to get a good smack in the face, and many women got beat if they got out of line.
Before racial equality, blacks used to get a good smack in the face, and may blacks got beat if they got out of line.

I am 100% against racism. I make this statement only to show you that justifying the beating of women by using the past is a slippery slope, because we could apply it to race too. Do we want to return to the days when blacks were slaves? Because that is part of the past too.

Just because people used to do something doesn't make it right. Slavery is wrong, racism is wrong, abusing women is wrong (and so is abusing men, which is why I will never do it).
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:All this woman has done is prove everything we are saying...this is why I only use women to demonstrate to the men how stupid they are now in the west.
Like I said before, despite the fact that I agree with you that what those women did to you was wrong, you will not accept me simply because you need me to be evil so you can justify your mission of vengeance.

You asked me why I'm not a member of CAF and I replied that it was because until your post, I did not even know of its existence. Are you going to address that now? Am I still evil just for not being a member of an organization I didn't even know of?

You, ManInSiam, and NorthAmericanGuy are the minority here. Most of the other men on here seem decent. TheHeroOfMen in particular seems like a very good man. I will not leave Happier Abroad just because of a few angry men like you.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote: You, ManInSiam, and NorthAmericanGuy are the minority here. Most of the other men on here seem decent. TheHeroOfMen in particular seems like a very good man. I will not leave Happier Abroad just because of a few angry men like you.
Nobody gives a rats ass about who you approve and disapprove.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Before feminism, women use to get a good smack in the face, and many women got beat if they got out of line.
Before racial equality, blacks used to get a good smack in the face, and may blacks got beat if they got out of line.

I am 100% against racism. I make this statement only to show you that justifying the beating of women by using the past is a slippery slope, because we could apply it to race too. Do we want to return to the days when blacks were slaves? Because that is part of the past too.

Just because people used to do something doesn't make it right. Slavery is wrong, racism is wrong, abusing women is wrong (and so is abusing men, which is why I will never do it).
And so did whites. Whites use to get smacked by their own when they got out of line so what's your point?