New from Australia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

New from Australia

Post by OzGuy »

Hey all, I stumbled across this site one day and thought it was great! I can relate to so many things said about American girls, as Australian girls appear to be very similar. The only difference seems to be that Aussie girls drink more, are louder, and rougher.

I have dated many women here, and unfortunately they are all the same. Just when you think you *may* have found a decent one who isn't like the rest, she eventually proves you wrong. Unfortunately feminism is prevalent here, so most of them are corrupted and think that all men are evil predators until proven otherwise.

I have finally given up on Australian women completely, and will never date another one again. I want to move to Europe next year and I'm hoping there will be some decent women over there. If not, then I guess Russia or the Ukraine isn't too far away!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome OzGuy. What you have said about aussie girls seems to be the prevaling sentiment from other members here who are from Austraila. I guess feminism has reared it's ugly head down under, from the US, to the Uk, to Canada then finally to Australia. :D

Your smart to look at moving to Europe, it's a lot easier to meet women there and the men aren't as aggressive there as they are in anglo-countries. This means, you don't have women in Europe being asked out by hundreds of guys a year like you do in anglo-countries.

Here in the US, women are pursued like crazy by "pickup artists" (or guys who are pickup artists wantabees). This does not exist in Europe, thank God. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."