Greetings Everyone From Professor Jesus

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Greetings Everyone From Professor Jesus

Post by Professor Jesus »

I teach a class on my blog, and I love helping everyone. I have been getting laid for over two decades by skanks, sluts, whores, respectable women, virgins, gold diggers, and everything in between. My goal is to share my wisdom and experience with the young men that visit here. I am here for you boys, I know your plights, I have experience with pretty much everything you can imagine regarding the opposite sex. I am here for you now, as a support system, to help you spend as little time, money, and energy as possible on chicks while at the same time getting what you want.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ok you sick f***er you. LOL You really think that men whom are trying to become resilient expatriates want to deal with how to score with American gutter bitches, dude??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would someone like you call yourself Jesus? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out his blog, it is very interesting. Thank you Jesus for your words of wisdom! :D

http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/2 ... chive.html
Last edited by jamesbond on January 21st, 2012, 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting article of his I found on his blog called, "Ladies, has your expiration arrived?"

Here is an excerpt from it:

"Many, many of you girls are out there right now at age 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, just having the time of your lives. You are young, sexy, and beautiful. Plenty of wealthy, successful, and attractive men in their 20s, 30s, 40s would endlessly buy you drinks, take you out on dates, drive you around in their fancy cars."

"Now girls, what happened when you started closing in on your expiration date (your 30th birthday)? Did you have to start competing with the younger, and hotter girls?"

"You were out there living it up, and now the most desirable and attractive men absolutely will not have you. The only way you are getting married is you have to find some poindexter, some sucker, to marry."

Here is the full article:

http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/2 ... ed_26.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hey man, I'll have you know that the only Jesus I listen to is Black Jesus! Lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sweet Jesus! This man knows what he is talking about, check out this article from his blog entitled, "The dating bible" where he gives his rules for men when dealing with women.

http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/2 ... le_23.html

GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

I happen to particularly like that "expiration date" article. It really invokes a sense of justice. Guys like me who are working on themselves rather than partying come out on top after all.

Also...the picture of the blonde woman is the spitting image of what this girl who dumped me is going to look like 10-15 years from now.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wow! I thought this guy is full of crap, but he actually sums up everything pickup is teaching you about! I love this article he wrote!

ONE BIG note: MANY of these rules DO NOT apply to foreign girls! But these rules are golden, or rather Platinum towards American skanks!
Sweet Jesus! This man knows what he is talking about, check out this article from his blog entitled, "The dating bible" where he gives his rules for men when dealing with women.

http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/2 ... le_23.html
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Agreed have2fly.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:Ok you sick f***er you. LOL You really think that men whom are trying to become resilient expatriates want to deal with how to score with American gutter bitches, dude??

American gutter bitches!! Fantastic!! We know that there are entitled chicks, ball busting bitches, prudes, slimy sleazy sluts, gold diggers, whores, stupid bitches, drunken reprobates, and just generally awful and deplorable women in every country on the earth. Even foreign women will eventually want you to pay for their kids and their crap. And I know for a fact that family law is even more hilarious in many countries abroad then it is here. Any man can become a sperm donor and a human wallet in any country he lives in. If you never want to get married, have children, go for long walks on the beach, cuddle, spoon, go shopping for furniture, or spend your hard earned time, money and energy on vagina, then I guess I am preaching to the choir.
Your Professor Jesus
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

[quote="Jackal"]Hey man, I'll have you know that the only Jesus I listen to is Black Jesus! Lol

I love this!
Your Professor Jesus
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Looks like Tom Leykis was your previous professor? You must have graduated from Leykis 101 and 102...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I am beginning to love this f***er. Jejejejejeje lol.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Mr S wrote:Looks like Tom Leykis was your previous professor? You must have graduated from Leykis 101 and 102...
Leykis has been preaching the good word for a long time. He's back on the air in April, it's been far too long.
Your Professor Jesus