Hello from Canada

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
TO guy
Freshman Poster

Hello from Canada

Post by TO guy »

Hello - I just found this website yesterday. I'm from Canada. I totally agree that dating is crap in Canada and the US from my experience. The women are self-absorbed, have a jaundiced eye to men, and only go after guys who, by their own admission, are assholes who like to play women.

So Winston and team's approach is awesome stuff. It really changed my thinking. Although I was already starting to come to these same conclusions myself.
Last edited by TO guy on March 14th, 2012, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello TO guy, glad you found our forum. It is nice when you meet a foreign woman isn't it? She stands out like a sore thumb among all the unfriendly woman in your country. :D

I have heard guys from Canada say how unfriendly and anti-social the woman are there. It's the same here in the US. :)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@T.O. Guy,

I ALMOST married a Portuguese-Brazilian Canadian-born plus-sized woman of 3 1/2 years she and I were dating. She lives in the Indian Bazaar section of E. Toronto almost by Scarborough right off the TTC's 402 route I believe. Good p***y, dude...we f***ed at that beach literally winter spring summer fall that has the volleyball courts and the big wooded area where TOPD hardly go into from where you can see that tower (Eaton tower or whatever it's called that is located downtown Toronto).

I also used to f**k her in public at York University too and the campus security never caught us. LMAO! I miss Pizza, Pizza and Coffee Time sweets. Hahaha!!

The reason why she and I broke up was because she was too possessive and was trying to wear the pants in the relationship. Yeah I almost put a ring on it just because her p***y was that good. I literally dodged a bullet. LOL :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TO guy
Freshman Poster

Post by TO guy »

Hey guys,

I do agree that meeting women that are open to talking to you is refreshing. Women here work hard to not even make eye contact. If they are friendly, I immediately suspect that they are not from North America.
Last edited by TO guy on March 14th, 2012, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Canadian women aren't very engaging. They seem distant, reserved and standoffish, similar to women in Seattle. Very polite but distant with the same "Have a nice day, somewhere else" attitude.

I can meet 1000 Canadian girls and all 1000 of them will say "I have a boyfriend" if I ask for their number, as though it were the most routine thing.

But they are thinner and more health conscious than American women are. That I've noticed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mymalathy
Freshman Poster

Post by mymalathy »

I am happy to join here........................
spearss91
Freshman Poster

Post by spearss91 »

Hi to all friends!

I am new here my name is Steve and i am student. I am interested in playing games, watching movies and reading novels..