A new convert speaks. Feedback welcome.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IliganBound,
You sound exactly like OilTradingAcademy. He also talked about Satan and the end of the world. You even have his annoying habit of putting lots of blank lines between the text you're quoting and your reply (which I fixed). What a coincidence. What are the odds that you are OTA? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

billy wrote:Winston, a troll friend of yours? Very nice guy. He will shurely higher the level of this forum.
LOL well now you know how I feel about you. He is giving you a karmic lesson here. LOL. Btw, if you want an English lesson, your "shurely higher" should be "surely raise". You can thank me for the grammar lesson.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S,
This guy makes a good argument against your claim that every banter should be allowed here in the name of free speech.
Hi Winston,

I know this is your forum and I don't want to tell you how to run it, but I would like to say this:

The forum is your house and your space. If you want good people in, you have to remove the troublemakers. Posters like billy and OilTradingAcademy (or whatever name he is posting under now) remove value from your service, and discourage members who actually want to contribute and learn something (such as myself, and probably man many others) from posting or getting involved. I've seen it happen before - just one or two bad apples can and will spoil the entire bunch.

It's not about free speech or censorship. It's about cultivating the right environment and having respect in your own house. If you invited those two guys to your physical house and they proceed to behave with such vitriol and belligerence, you would surely kick them out.

There is no reason to behave any differently here. You have a great forum, but these guys are souring it for both your newcomers and regulars.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Iliganbound,
If you hate us and we are all losers, then why do you keep coming back? Your actions contradict yourself. Why don't you leave and stop bothering us then? You're not making any sense. Do you just like to preach to losers?

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

IliganBound wrote:Hi Billy, one thing I can assure you of, if you and I met in person you would find out that in real life it is you who is a wimp, and you don't even realize it. And you would realize that what you say is wrong, your way leads to destruction, their way leads to life and a flourishing society, your way leads to murder and death, but you being from the USA don't know any better because this is what you've been taught since you came into this world, your whole life is about hate, about division, about being better than the other person, having more money than them, being better looking, having more power than them, etc.

That is what you've been taught, the way of destruction, and you simply don't know any better, and it sucks having to live on the same planet as you freaks, and I cannot wait for the end to come so I no longer have to live around you bunch of first class walking punks on this planet any longer.

I cannot stand you people, every single one of you here on this board is a LOSER of the highest possible order, and you don't even know it. You are not losers because of women, you are LOSERS because of your minds, you have a reprobate mind, you follow Satan is what you do without even realizing it, you are filled with hate and competition, just the EXACT opposite of what you should be.

I'm so glad the end is almost here now, otherwise I too would get a AR-15 and just start shooting people like you.....
I agree with you on a lot of what you have to say (EDIT:) in regards to morals. But what's the point in attacking individuals? Especially when you generalize every guy on here as being a degenerate whore-monger, which isn't true. If you see someone say something which you think is BS, call them out on it, but don't personally attack them like a feminist would due to having no valid argument.

You should speak outwardly onto the general American/Western/world public, or whoever, instead of directing inwardly onto the forum. That way you won't get censored and banned. We really need more people on here who are dignified in the way that you are, so it'd be a shame if you get banned again for the sake of making needless personal attacks.
Last edited by lavezzi on January 14th, 2012, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

lavezzi,

Firstly, I believe that you and I are alike, I like your posts and believe that you have good and interesting things to say BUT don't encourage this NPD wanna be messiah!

To come on to a forum and start spewing such nonsensical filth about people this "prophet" doesn't even know is the work of a very troubled mind.

Religious delusions are often times the most dangerous, there isn't much difference IMHO between this guy and a Islamic suicide bomber. The difference being that this guy doesn't even have the balls to actually martyr himself for his beliefs. Just another "talk the talk BUT so scared to WALK the WALK!

Ahhh, But He is to in love with his own "sacred" uniqueness and his own "specialness" to deprive the world of his "glory!" Not glory to god or Christ, but his own personal glory due to his supposed moral superiority. Pathetic and sad!

Need I remind you OTA or whatever that Christ ministered to the Lepers, he stopped the stoning of a prostitute, and the Christian God is the one whom administers judgment, not fallible man?

I'm all for free speech like Mr.S BUT when posters start attacking everyone without cause and trying so hard to exercise their own personal demons at the expense of others, I have to draw the line.

Welcome to Happier Abroad Sasha! Sheesh......
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

Winston sent me a PM to give an advice to Sasha regarding the Philippines, the way I see it, he's already more or less acquainted with Filipinas so all I can say for you Sasha is visit first the Philippines before deciding to relocate yourself here. Also, try to save as much as you can before coming here because Philippines may have a low cost of living expenses but it's the worst place to go when you don't have money, if you are planning to stay here for long try to have at least some amount of money that you can survive without having a job for maybe at least a year that would give you enough time to survey around or plan a business for you to have an income here. Read expats' blogs about the Philippines there are plenty of them just google it up.

-----------------

off topic: why don't you guys create a thread and bring your rants out there? It's Sasha's introduction and feedback's thread. You pm me a lot of times Winston asking my opinion about certain topics here, apart from I am busy, I really avoided posting here because some people just can't really hold their "intelligence" and would start attacking each other, matter of fact I read this thread yesterday but I refrained from replying instantly as I waited for the usual complaints:
About the heat of the Philippines.
The traffic of Manila.
The corrupt government.
The irresponsible young people.

You guys have an enormous amount of complaints and this time about the evils of Ghandi and etc...wow! your lists of complaints are endless, do you guys still see some positive in this world?

I've heard a sermon from a mentor, he said when an accident happens on the road, traffic builds up. Not because of the accident. But because motorists like to look at the accident. Why?
Human beings have this tendency to look at what went wrong. We like to look at the mess.
But if there’s a magnificent sunrise on the other side of the road, so utterly majestic and beautiful, with shafts of sunlight piercing the clouds, a masterpiece do we look? Nah. We don’t even notice.
So we speed through. Zoom! Missing out on magnificence. Something in us likes looking at what’s wrong, not what’s right. We’re drawn to messes, not magnificence.
So yeah people like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther were fools because they were influenced by Ghandi's Satyagraha and the nonviolent resistant of the weak and defenseless people we called "Edsa People Power 1" of the Philippines who trampled down Martial Law is nothing.

I want to believe that it's the culture of America that's making you guys unhappy, maybe for the most part it is but try to assess your thoughts for once. Quantum Physics says everything is energy. Everything surrounds us and within us are all bundles of vibrating energy including our thoughts. Our thoughts are powerful, it creates our reality and destiny. We're a product of our thoughts. We are who we are because of the thoughts we’ve allowed to fill our mind.
Bottomline, You can't be this all too negative and maybe you can start being positive by respecting one's thread and not stray from the topic just so you can say your "intellectual pieces"
Last edited by filipina on January 14th, 2012, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

haha I love this site! Every thread is off-topic. But it's got passion/anger.
IliganBound wrote:I'm making a website just like this one to cater to people like myself, real men who have values, and morals, and believe in God, not Infidels like yourself and you Jewish Infidel friends who back you up. Your website is filled with the most disgusting human beings I have ever seen before in my ENTIRE life, you are all the most ungodly pathetic human beings in this world. You yourself sleep with prostitutes, you are a DISGUSTING human being, and just wait until Christ deals with you, you are in for one whopper of a surprise, I sure hope you like gnawing and gnashing of teeth, because that is what you got coming to you.
There already is a site like that. It's called Ghost Nation (formerly AmericanWomenSuck.com). Check this out:
viewtopic.php?p=64662#64662
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

odbo wrote:There already is a site like that. It's called Ghost Nation (formerly AmericanWomenSuck.com). Check this out:
viewtopic.php?p=64662#64662
Looks good. But there's not enough focus on actually going abroad as a solution. There needs to be a site for guys who feel they are incompatible with their current culture and wish to assimilate into one which might better suit their own personal values. "Happier abroad" is too vague and mainly attracts your average kinds of expats; self-indulgent sex-addicts who just wish to take their inherited Western values elsewhere where they are favored (because of money) so that they can "live like a rockstar".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy,
Read this thread about the answers and insights about middle class Filipinos from a middle class Filipino.

viewtopic.php?t=8870

As you can see, fashion or money has nothing to do with it. Middle class filipinos are more cliquish and prefer meeting people connected to their circles and cliques. Even if you were a middle class Filipino, you can't just approach middle class Filipinas cold. That's how middle class people are.

You can ask Filipina about that too. It's not because I'm frugal or have bad fashion. Having a lot of money attracts bad girls anyway. It doesn't attract love.

FYI billy, there is no fashion sense at all in the Philippines. Not all women are picky about fashion. Filipinas are not. That's for sure. Go there and see. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, foreigner or Filipino, says that you have to dress with good fashion to meet middle class Filipinas. You are the only one in the whole world that thinks that, because you are stupid and it is false.

You see billy, the appeal of Filipinas is that they are not just sweet and appreciative, but very NONJUDGMENTAL as well. They are not picky about little things like fashion. That's why western guys like them, cause you can relax around them. As long as you are nice and providing them with food and expenses, they don't care what you wear. You can wear a cheap t shirt and shorts, which is what most expats in the PI wear anyway.

Go to the PI and you will see. Everyone knows this. So stop making FALSE statements about something you know NOTHING about billy. That's very annoying. I don't want to waste my time repeating things to you. LEARN SOMETHING STUPID! And don't make statements about something you know nothing about.

Yes, Filipinas are not intellectual. We've all agreed on that here. That is their downside. But guys like them because they are simple, sweet, appreciative and very NONJUDGMENTAL.

I've spent 4 years there and I can tell you for sure that fashion doesn't count. There, it's all about your connections, friends, personality, etc. Flaunting money only attracts bad people who want to use you. It doesn't attract quality friends. To attract quality friends, you have to be connected to good circles and involved in quality activities that earns you respect. Everyone knows that. Fashion is not a factor, as long as you wear proper basic attire.

Also, people there think I'm rich. Why do you think girls there ask me for free money a lot? If they thought I was poor, do you think they'd do that? That's common sense billy. So why do you think that people think I'm poor there? They treat me like I'm rich. That's not the problem.

Get educated billy. And stop saying stupid things. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright, Iliganbound has been banned. See the announcement in the announcement section.

Now can we get back in this thread to discussing Sasha's situation and offer suggestions to him?

And Billy, please shut up and stop posting useless banter. Did you even read the long post I wrote to you above? I told you, stop posting things you know nothing about. If you want to learn, then ask some questions. But don't post stupid drivel that degrades the quality of the content here and make false statements. I'm trying to ask you nicely. Maybe you aren't insane like Iliganbound is, maybe you're just stupid. If so, then ok. Stop opening your mouth and making a fool of yourself. Be quiet and listen and ask questions if you want to learn. Several people have complained about you too. I'm asking you nicely. Please shut up and be quiet. Don't wear out my patience. I am tolerant, but everyone has a breaking point. So don't continue stretching it.