Serbian living in Australia...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Serbian living in Australia...

Post by Banano »

Hi to everyone,

I came to Australia from Serbia about a decade ago, I travelled SE Asia number of times, I have also been to South America, my next destination will be eastern Europe, I heard Russians/Ukrainians have some quality women that are easy going, whatever that means.

I pretty much agree with everything Winston preaches, only one thing that needs correction is that Australia should not be on the list for dating women. Australia is land of anglos where people live to work, nobody talks to neighbours etc just like in the states. I dont think this is limited to anglo countries, we can say that all developed /rich countries are the not good hunting ground for men , then muslims countries are also screwed up when it comes to dating.
Seen the map of GDP on this form and it makes perfect sense, avoid countries with high GDP.
Good thing about Australia is that Thailand and Philiphines not too far away, cheap tickets especially in low season, which is prbbly better time to travel to avoid herds of tourists from Europe and America.

It does appear that men in Western world are affected badly, situation is much worse then ppl are willing to admit. I dont know if its always been like this in developed countries, feminisam didnt help the situation, then you have more men then women everywhere you go, many clubs dont even let guys in,especially if 2 or more tries to walk in, bouncers just tell you bluntly 'thers too many guys' inside, if they turn the woman back im sure it would be all over he media....quite common scente that cougars/milfs in their late 30s 40s and even 50s reject guys 10-20 yrs younger, that does have an impact on guys mental health, it happened to me too, im decent looking i do get success here and there but its just nothing to be proud of compared to when you go to foreign country.....thre is just too many guys competing for too few women out there n thats why we got situation like this.Heaven for women, hell for most men. 80/20 rules Western society..
Last edited by Banano on June 14th, 2011, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

How old were you when you moved out of Serbia? Russia and Ukraine are like Serbia, very similar culture and language, similar family values, food, fun etc. Religion too. I grew up in Ukraine - yah, women over there are amazing, I have to admit that.

It's good that you score with some women in Australia because many men don't score with ANY women in the U.S. I also wonder - was it always like that in Anglo countries? It seems like no one even questions this kind of society setup.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: Serbian living in Australia...

Post by DaRick »

mupuku wrote:Hi to everyone,

I came to Australia from Serbia about decade ago, I travelled SE Asia number of times, I have also been to South America, my next destination will be eastern Europe, I heard Russians/Ukrainians have some quality women that are easy going, whatever that means.

I pretty much agree with everything Winston preaches, only one thing that needs correction is that Australia should not be on the list for dating women. Australia is land of anglos where people live to work, nobody talks to neighbours etc just like in the states. I dont think this is limited to anglo countries, we can say that all developed /rich countries are the not good hunting ground for men , then muslims countries are also screwed up when it comes to dating.
Seen the map of GDP on this form and it makes perfect sense, avoid countries with high GDP.
Good thing about Australia is that Thailand and Philiphines not too far away, cheap tickets especially in low season, which is prbbly better time to travel to avoid herds of tourists from Europe and America.

It does appear that men in Western world are affected badly, situation is much worse then ppl are willing to admit. I dont know if its always been like this in developed countries, feminisam didnt help the situation, then you have more men then women everywhere you go, many clubs dont even let guys in,especially if 2 or more tries to walk in, bouncers just tell you bluntly 'thers too many guys' inside, if they turn the woman back im sure it would be all over he media....quite common scente that cougars/milfs in their late 30s 40s and even 50s reject guys 10-20 yrs younger, that does have an impact on guys mental health, it happened to me too, im decent looking i do get success here and there but its just nothing to be proud of compared to when you go to foreign country.....thre is just too many guys competing for too few women out there n thats why we got situation like this.Heaven for women, hell for most men. 80/20 rules Western society..
Ah, another immigrant who knows how much Australia can suck. Welcome to the forum.

I still think that the Anglosphere is worse than Western Europe (Scandinavian girls have treated me better than Anglo women ever have), but I would use the HDI to look for the countries with the best women, not GDP. For instance, China has a high GDP but a middling HDI. You'll find that the best countries for women have middle to high HDI. I'd avoid the low HDI countries if you wish to expat, simply because living in those places may be quite difficult (in terms of accessing education and health). Those countries are also mostly African, so if you're not attracted to African women, there's probably no point.

Some of the Muslim countries may surprise you. I received a truckload of interest from Indonesia, some from Morocco and a few from Algeria and Iran. Still, I strongly suspect that the parents of these girls are much less liberal-minded concerning inter-faith marriages.

You are right about the bleak situation that Australian males face. Australian women are quite often bigoted, hard-drinking, hard-partying, shallow, elitist racists. I wouldn't recommend them at all. The worst thing is that many Australian males won't even admit it; instead, they chase the will of the wisp and attack anybody who tells them not to. I have had NO success with Anglo girls (they see me as being 'weird'). I've had much more overseas, particularly in mid-north Latin America, the Philippines, Indonesia and China.

From a social perspective, the biggest problem I have with Australia is the fairly narrow range of social activities one can do. There are sporting clubs (but I suck at sport), but most people my age (I'm 21), know nothing except partying, drinking, clubbing and f***ing. Many honestly don't do much else or at least give much away. It's possible to be friends with an Australian for years and still know very little about them, despite their superficial affability. You have to get them drunk, first.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I was 18 when i came to Oz, now im 30..Yes i have scored with some anglos here, some of them when i was student others when goin out..I came to conclusion anglos are most vulrenable/approachable when they are under influence of alcohol, I find it very hard to connect with them in sober state, too conservative and not so willing to open up....to me its frustrating..Iz Oz theres many diff nationlities but no matter where they come from once they work the system out they all become like locals..some cases even worse....for me its hard to imagine that there can be worst place then melbourne when it comes to women but you guys are saying US is bad or worse, i can just imagine.....you can get women here BUT in my case i have to settle for older wmn or with kids or if my age shes prbbly not dating material for whtver reason and also we have so many fat ones
I also had one model from Ukraine as a 'friend', born here though, she was awsome, tall etc..she grew up in country side then moved to city..I do connect with slavic chicks, I think i connect with russians the best for some reason maybe even more so thn my own kind, i think they are one of the best in bed from my experience, prbbly the horniest ones ive seen, i find em dramatic and if you wanna piss em off just tell em that you never heard of Tolstoy....not sure if they r gd long term but for short term think they r the best...
In my opinion anglos changed for worse in the last 30 yrs or so, just watch movies from 30s 40s 50s and you ll see they used to be sensitive honest real ppl...now all see is anger frustration and signs of distruction on their faces...
vertical
Freshman Poster

Post by vertical »

Wow, I guess you can be unhappy anywhere.

Australia is one of the best countries (if not the best) to live in. Just isolated from the rest of the world and very expensive.

And no, people do not live to work in Aus. It's the other way around.

Why do you think famous people like George Michael buy vacation property in Aus? It's the lifestyle, mate. As co-worker who grew up in Aus told me, it's "mad chill" over there.

I've lived in both the US and Australia and I can tell you people DO live to work in the US. That's because there's isn't much of anything else in the US with the social system going down the tubes.