I am Panda Samurai.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

I am Panda Samurai.

Post by samurai_panda »

Hello everyone. My name is Panda Samurai. I am a 24 year old half Filipino/spanish mixed guy who is currently a student at Silliman University in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines. This is my first time living away from home and on my own.

I am very interested about how to date/court Filipina girls. The girls in Dumaguete are very beautiful and approachable. I've met quite a few half italian, half french, and half spanish girls here already.

Has anyone been to Dumaguete, or Philippines in general? How do I properly date/court these lovely Filipina chicks?

Your input/advice/insight would be warmly welcomed. Thank you for reading this introduction. Take care everyone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Welcome.

I haven't been to the Philippines (yet). But there are plenty of people on the forum who have, or who live there.

The best of luck to you!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just walk up to them and act sweet. That's all it takes. Aren't you a local there? Shouldn't you already know that?

Where did you grow up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I bet this is philosophical Filipinos rebirth... if I'm wrong I'll admit it, which I hope I am... Just saying watch this one. ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

I'm from indianapolis. I grew up in the quiet midwest my whole life.

My mother is from Dumaguete. She is a very gentle and sweet lady.

The girls are very nice and approachable, but they won't sleep with you right away. They play hard to get. REGULAR girls, NOT call or go go dancer girls.

I just want tips and help on how to date and court them properly.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Dogboy86 wrote:I bet this is philosophical Filipinos rebirth... if I'm wrong I'll admit it, which I hope I am... Just saying watch this one. ;)
Sure sounds like that idiot Konrad/PF. Winston, be on the lookout for this guy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

samurai_panda wrote:I'm from indianapolis. I grew up in the quiet midwest my whole life.

My mother is from Dumaguete. She is a very gentle and sweet lady.

The girls are very nice and approachable, but they won't sleep with you right away. They play hard to get. REGULAR girls, NOT call or go go dancer girls.

I just want tips and help on how to date and court them properly.
"Court and date them properly" is a strange way to put it. Marriage is the destination of courtship. If you have that quality, many filipinas can sense it from a mile away. You will not be short of company in that case. If you are just a player, better to stick with the plentiful hookers.

you do sound like the fellow Konrad...

outwest
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

My name is Jaysun "Panda Samurai" Montero.

I got the nickname back in high school because I was obsessed with Ronin and the Samurai way.

I'm not a player. I don't lie to girls. I just be kind and friendly. I don't care if I die alone a nice guy. I can't change into a mean, cruel asshole. I won't go back to that.

During my most miserable and loneliest times, there wasn't anybody there to comfort me. I was all alone. So I decided one day that I would spread love and kindness everywhere it could save lives and prevent people from committing suicide.

Killing yourself is not the answer. Cruel people may make jokes, but they don't know the suffering that exists within.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Samurai Panda ladyboy extraordinaire who takes a lot of big thick cocks in his ass.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Repatriate has strange sense of humor.