Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Randy
Freshman Poster

Hi Everyone!

Post by Randy »

My name is Randy,
I am here in the US unfortunately but am leaving soon for retirement to TX to enjoy the best of both worlds. I have a rental unit in Monterrey , Mexico in my Father in Laws home. Later we may become full time in Mexico. We also have a home in Deep south Texas within minutes of the border crossings. I have been married to my Mexican wife for the last 26 years and our relationship is in Spanish. I am self taught by total immersion and read speak and write in Spanish and my relationship with my wife is all in Spanish. And I spend more time than I want translating. I learned Spanish as an escape vehicle from American women. It worked. I know alot about navigating Mexico and Latin America and Latinas so if anyone needs help with anything just ask. :o
Randy
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Randy »

If I wanted to find a foreign woman I would go on a romance tour. I love how this website helps men find their way out.
Randy
Freshman Poster

Post by Randy »

I love this website Winston has done all the work helping men find their way out so there isn't much I can help with.
The websites for foreign women that is just wonderful! I found my wife through a dating service before internet.
It was snail mail and telephone and a trip to Mexico
Randy
Freshman Poster

Post by Randy »

I also agree that when you find your FW do not bring them back here to live. That was my only mistake and I'm trying to rectify that. Living abroad with your foreign wife is the best possible scenario

Return to “Introduce Yourself”