Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

i'll have to upload it later, you can see it in the HA facebook group
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Well, I think I finally shook growup off my rear. She must have seen that I posted on my Facebook what she was doing, plus my copies of posts from the two other people that also got nothing but heavy drama from her, and she hasn't posted here since around Christmas. Good riddance. She was nothing but just another toxic Illinois broad with a "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" personality.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

I didnt see her saying "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" you are talking crap yet again. You were stalking her friend you dipshit

she has probably left it to the police
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

traveller wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Well, I think I finally shook growup off my rear. She must have seen that I posted on my Facebook what she was doing, plus my copies of posts from the two other people that also got nothing but heavy drama from her, and she hasn't posted here since around Christmas. Good riddance. She was nothing but just another toxic Illinois broad with a "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" personality.
Your more than welcome to send me some funds for taking care of this issue for you, I will PM you with the bill and my PayPal account address..... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

It's actually illegal under Federal law in the United States for men to have any type of interactions with women. Rumors are, it's called statutory stalking which is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States of America. According to many sources, statutory stalking is defined as any form of non-business communication with any person not a member of your immediate family, as well as forming or attempting to form any type of friendship with any person outside of high school. Welcomed or not. And according to many sources, statutory stalking is punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty for all involved and is enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and even the U.S. military. And it's grounds easily for full involvement of all of the above.

There are even rumors that the United States is about to permanently institutionalize all men nationwide that are 18 years of age and older without a girlfriend/fiancee/wife. To Americans, adult men who are single are worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Timothy McVeigh, the 9/11 terrorists, the perps behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and Kim Il-Sung put together! In America, all men that are 18 and older without a woman are being labeled a critical danger to the public at large and also to the country, over a thousand times worse than the world's worst terrorists and cop killers and grounds even for military air strikes and Martial law.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 8:14 am
Bianca wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:28 am
Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Hi again growup,
I have a few more questions for you, that I've always wanted to ask American women, but was afraid to before because these are taboo questions.

1. If men and women are equal in America, in every way, and it's gospel truth that no one is allowed to challenge, then: How come most men have to call their wife "the boss"? If the wife is "the boss" how is that equal?

2. How come women get more likes on Facebook and get a lot of free benefits and special treatment? How is that equal?

3. If men and women are equal, why don't professional sports put men and women athletes together on the same team or have them compete against each other?

4. How come comedians are required to say women are better or smarter than men, or compare them favorably against men? For example you are allowed to say women are smarter or wiser or more spiritual than men, but not vice versa. How is that equal?

5. If men and women are equal, then how come all technological inventions are done by men? Everything from cars to airplanes to radios to TV's to computers to smart phones, etc, is invented by men, never by women. Why?

6. How come women don't fix cars or build houses or build cities, etc? If men create and build and innovate everything in civilization and create civilization, then how are the genders equal?

7. Why does the new age movement demonize patriarchy but they speak of matriarchy favorably? Isn't that a double standard? How come double standards are ok as long as they favor women? How is that equal?

8. How come men will pay for sex with women, but women never need to pay for sex with men? How is that equal?

9. How come a young woman's virginity has a high price and value on it. But a man's virginity is worthless and has no price value? How is that equal? I don't get it.

10. Finally, why did you choose "growup" as your username? Is it a tongue in cheek spiteful way of telling the guys here to grow up as in "oh grow up guys!"?

Thanks and look forward to your answers.
I know you are asking somebody else but i think i can answer this one since I am a AW.

1. its considered politically correct for a woman to be bossy. men in this culture are expected to please a woman. they think being bossy is necesary and that being submissive can show weakness. despite that some of us can be weak individuals hiding our true colors. its part of rebellion

2. because women are more insecure and we need more validation. sometimes it roots to narcissism to actual codependency. both need external validation because the codependent is insecure and the narcissist needs someone to feed their ego.

3. they are not. those are lies from the leftist media to destroy gender relations. it is clear women who are married to work part time but also nurture her husband and children.

4. fake leftist politcal correctness

5. women are more into crafts and literature. men are better in science and tech which is why men dominate tech while women we cook and do more paintings ive noticed.

6. were different. it seems more difficult for us i guess.

7. people favor women and demonize men so they can make women more dependent on welfare.

9. virginity is admired in alo cultures. it also has a lower divorce rate.

hello winston
Is this winston posting under a female alias?
No that's my friend Sarah. She's a nice girl from Texas. Very sweet and kind and innocent. Like a girl from the 1960's. She's a men's rights advocate too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne