Teaching English online to support yourself

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote: That is the reason mother f(cker I was asking you to give me your exact address in China where we can meet and you can break my neck all you want. You Yicked out like you always do hiding in some remote cities in China...

Never Mind. I will ask Krameleder or Winston about your location..Since you said..They know where you live...

Yeah, go ahead - they'll probably advise you that you paying me a visit isn't a good idea. :D

You come anytime you want starchimp - I'm waiting for you. Let me know when you are in the country and I will give you directions to my apartment. :D
Yeah...like how you lure kids to your apartment...That's what i thought you not a Pedo but also a ff(cking homo...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
No yickity "Pedo" Yick ..That is not how you reply when agreeing to a Sarcastic post...

Looks like you are not only a Pedo but a Homosexual as well...LOL...

You really thought I'm one of your little kids you can molest with few english words don't you...Yeah...We know how great your english is and how you use it to molest kids in Asia...
You are stupid.

Why was that a sarcastic post.

Nobody would learn English from you, you need English lessons yourself. :lol:

Now go and have a bath, you dirty, disgusting smelly animal.
Yeah...I'm going for a bath from curry eating but make sure...you remove all evidence from your apartment...Your days are numbered molesting kids in Asia...Its Death Penalty for you in China... :lol: :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote: That is the reason mother f(cker I was asking you to give me your exact address in China where we can meet and you can break my neck all you want. You Yicked out like you always do hiding in some remote cities in China...

Never Mind. I will ask Krameleder or Winston about your location..Since you said..They know where you live...

Yeah, go ahead - they'll probably advise you that you paying me a visit isn't a good idea. :D

You come anytime you want starchimp - I'm waiting for you. Let me know when you are in the country and I will give you directions to my apartment. :D
Yeah...like how you lure kids to your apartment...That's what i thought you not a Pedo but also a ff(cking homo...
When you land, drop me a PM and I will tell you the direct directions to where I am now - and I am going to give you the hiding of your life if I am within grabbing distance of you.

Write to Krad or Winston how do you think you'll do.

Now starchimp, I know you need a wash, soap, water - get rid of funky stink that follows you everywhere, probably the way you stunk was the reason you were deported from Germany after a week. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
No yickity "Pedo" Yick ..That is not how you reply when agreeing to a Sarcastic post...

You really thought I'm one of your little kids you can molest with few english words don't you...Yeah...We know how great your english is and how you use it to molest kids in Asia...
You are stupid.

Yeah...I'm going for a bath from curry eating but make sure...you remove all evidence from your apartment...Your days are numbered molesting kids in Asia...Its Death Penalty for you in China... :lol: :lol:

It is a death penalty in China - which is why none of you disgusting nonces come here to abuse children.

Thailand and the Philippines is where they go instead.

You go there don't you?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:

When you land, drop me a PM and I will tell you the direct directions to where I am now - and I am going to give you the hiding of your life if I am within grabbing distance of you.

Write to Krad or Winston how do you think you'll do.

Now starchimp, I know you need a wash, soap, water - get rid of funky stink that follows you everywhere, probably the way you stunk was the reason you were deported from Germany after a week. :lol:
LOL.....

Your comebacks are so lame

When you know you can break my neck and kill me..Why make me ask Winston for your address.

WHY NOT GIVE ME F(cking right now..

You are a FAKE.

I would really love you to break my neck and capture it live on Cam...Hope you would give me your address :( :(
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
LOL.....

When you know you can break my neck and kill me..Why make me ask Winston for your address.

You are a FAKE.

I would really love you to break my neck and capture it live on Cam...Hope you would give me your address :( :(
Yes, I am going to give my address on a public forum so I end up getting harrassed by some call centre in Mumbai. :lol:

f**k off starchimp you dirty, smelly gupta.

You said you were going to come here and sort me out. I'll be waiting.

Mind you, I am sure I will be able to smell you before spotting you - that whiff radiates a 100 miles from wherever you are stood. :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

You are stupid.

It is a death penalty in China - which is why none of you disgusting nonces come here to abuse children.

Thailand and the Philippines is where they go instead.

You go there don't you?
Is that it ?

Isn't that a fact that most Pedophiles are Europeans in Asia?

If you are genuine...You will agree with it man...common..Its obvious..like how we Indians smell of stinky curry...No denying that...

But..Its a Sad Fact That...All Pedophiles in Asia are Europeans...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
Is that it ?

Isn't that a fact that most Pedophiles are Europeans in Asia?

If you are genuine...You will agree with it man...common..Its obvious..like how we Indians smell of stinky curry...No denying that...

But..Its a Sad Fact That...All Pedophiles in Asia are Europeans...
But they are NOT in China you thick cunt. :roll:

Asia is a big continent. white, European paedophiles are in certain countries.

No, they aren't in China, where there are rather strict visa requirements, a sophisticated law enforcement apparatus and a distrust of foreigners where they WOULDN'T hand over their kids to foreigners for all the money in the world.

That's why there are hardly any white paedophiles in China and they are in places like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and the Philippines.

I have never been to any of those countries, whereas you have been to all four? Am I right?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
LOL.....

You are a FAKE.

Yes, I am going to give my address on a public forum so I end up getting harrassed by some call centre in Mumbai. :lol:

f**k off starchimp you dirty, smelly gupta.

You said you were going to come here and sort me out. I'll be waiting.

Mind you, I am sure I will be able to smell you before spotting you - that whiff radiates a 100 miles from wherever you are stood. :lol:
No. You got it backwards again.

You said FIRST. You will break my neck. Remember.

I just want to see how you break it and for other members to see live on Facebook.

You are just fooling around...You have no intention of breaking my neck..It was just an empty threat ...You are a total waste of time...I thought you are getting serious and we will have some action around here...

You are lame dude...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote: But they are NOT in China you thick c**t. :roll:

Asia is a big continent. white, European paedophiles are in certain countries.

No, they aren't in China, where there are rather strict visa requirements, a sophisticated law enforcement apparatus and a distrust of foreigners where they WOULDN'T hand over their kids to foreigners for all the money in the world.

That's why there are hardly any white paedophiles in China and they are in places like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and the Philippines.

I have never been to any of those countries, whereas you have been to all four? Am I right?
Wow...so you created a safe playground for you in China since no European Pedos around :lol: :lol:

You are smart...I give you that...Go to China..Where there are no Pedos...Good One...You chose China since you knew other countries are getting crowded with European pedos.

You are all same...Its just a matter of time..When you show your true nature...Genetic defect
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: No. You got it backwards again.

That's right, I would
I just want to see how you break it and for other members to see live on Facebook.
Fine, I am in China... you think I am full of shit, come and get it.
You are just fooling around...You have no intention of breaking my neck..It was just an empty threat ...You are a total waste of time...I thought you are getting serious and we will have some action around here...
You think I would travel to shitty India? Absolutely not.

You said you were going to come here, you said you are going to ask Winston and Krad.

Go ahead and ask them.

If you land here, let me know and I'll give you directions to my place.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote: No. You got it backwards again.

That's right, I would
Fine, I am in China... you think I am full of shit, come and get it.
You think I would travel to shitty India? Absolutely not.

You said you were going to come here, you said you are going to ask Winston and Krad.

Go ahead and ask them.

If you land here, let me know and I'll give you directions to my place.
lame lame lame...

Yick got no balls...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
Wow...so you created a safe playground for you in China since no European Pedos around :lol: :lol:
You're a thick stupid smelly cunt.

There are no European peados here because law enforcement are on top of it. If I was a paedo, I would have been arrested long ago. I have never touched a child in my life anywhere - so - I continue to get legal employ in this country.

You disgusting dirty smelly, dirty nonce
You are smart...I give you that...Go to China..Where there are no Pedos...Good One...You chose China since you knew other countries are getting crowded with European pedos.
This country will never be a mongers destination and it will never ever be a place where paedophiles go to travel, the visa system is strict, you need a visa for a holiday here - which is why there are no paedos or mongers here.

I notice you didn't answer the question - so I will ask you again

I have never ever been to Thailand, Philippines, Laos or Cambodia - nonce central - but you have been to all four - am I right?

You dirty depraved gupta.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
I have never ever been to Thailand, Philippines, Laos or Cambodia - nonce central - but you have been to all four - am I right?
...lame and Loaded...You are a typical European with fake bravedo and balls...

Check my old posts....before your sorry ass joined the forum two years back...I have been to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand , Philippines Not Laos and cambodia.

Infact my very first trip was in Shenzhen

There you go...Now What?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
...lame and Loaded...You are a typical European with fake bravedo and balls...

Check my old posts....before your sorry ass joined the forum two years back...I have been to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand , Philippines Not Laos and cambodia.

Infact my very first trip was in Shenzhen

There you go...Now What?
The vast majority of paedophiles are in Thailand and Philippines (as well as Laos and Cambodia), am I right?

The chances of you being the paedophile, projecting your vomit on innocent people are very very great.

Projection, that's all it is.

Now, seeing as you have been to China, you know how hard not only is it to get a tourist visa, but how hard it is to book hotels without a valid visa, passport and the same for your guests, am I right?

So it would be nigh on impossible for a paedophile to go about their business in China.

Also, molesting children is the death penalty in China - which I fully support.

This is why most paedophiles live in places like Thailand and the Philippines.

More than likely you're the paedophile you are accusing me of. As I have absolutely no interest in visiting any of those countries (though I will be visiting Malaysia and Singapore real soon :D )