Teaching English online to support yourself

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Post by Kradmelder »

Gupta seems to be a racial slur. We had a case here where a traffic officer called an indian a gupta and told him if he is offended to f**k off back to india and be offended there.

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/may ... ti-1512088

Slurs for whites, whites dont take offence. Blacks call whites mlungu, white scum on the sea, settler and pigskin. Doesnt bother me the least. Terms like whitey and darkie are not supposed to be offensive as they are descriptive yet blacks still take offence. Even negro and bantu, which describe their racial and cultural origin, offends them. Would whites ever take offence at caucasian, anglo, germanic, latin, slavic etc?

One darkie once kept addressing me as mlungu. I replied yes black man. He took offence. I said why are you offended when i address you by the colour of your skin yet you address me by the colour of mine.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had a coworker who was black. He came up to me and said, "How you doing, my main n|@@3r?" I said, "You know, you can get away with saying that to me. What if I came up to you and said, 'How are you doing n|@@3r??'" He said, "That don't sound right." He didn't seem offended. We got along well.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I had a coworker who was black. He came up to me and said, "How you doing, my main n|@@3r?" I said, "You know, you can get away with saying that to me. What if I came up to you and said, 'How are you doing n|@@3r??'" He said, "That don't sound right." He didn't seem offended. We got along well.
It sounds exactly right. You are the main nigger and he is just plain nigger. The white man on top. :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:Gupta seems to be a racial slur. We had a case here where a traffic officer called an indian a gupta and told him if he is offended to f**k off back to india and be offended there.

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/may ... ti-1512088

Slurs for whites, whites dont take offence. Blacks call whites mlungu, white scum on the sea, settler and pigskin. Doesnt bother me the least. Terms like whitey and darkie are not supposed to be offensive as they are descriptive yet blacks still take offence. Even negro and bantu, which describe their racial and cultural origin, offends them. Would whites ever take offence at caucasian, anglo, germanic, latin, slavic etc?

One darkie once kept addressing me as mlungu. I replied yes black man. He took offence. I said why are you offended when i address you by the colour of your skin yet you address me by the colour of mine.
Indians only get offended when a white guy calls them names. Indians are themselves super racist to Non-Whites and don't mind taking curse from them. :)

Indians have bad rep everywhere. India is huge, it was never a single country. All bad sh*t comes from the North. This is where the Gupta Caste lives.

Gupta is just one caste out of 100s. So people in the south India do not even understand the slur.

The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol: ....Actually, calling Gupta is a privilege because he is a High Caste in India. Its rare to be gupta and if you are..You are considered Rich and Powerful because they are Merchant class in India like the Jews.

Whites in Asia get offended a lot especially English teachers with their reputation when you call them a Pedo ...True or not but that's what seems to push their button. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol:
That's odd given that you generally do smell kind of rancid. You would think you'd just accept it.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote: http://indianexpress.com/article/world/ ... t-2836392/

Is that you?

Like I said, projection, which is why you went hiding out in Thailand and Philippines.

You dirty, smelly nonce. I thought there were no Indian paedophiles, there's millions of them.
I called you many names but this Pedo seems to stick with you some how...Why is that ? :)

If I'm everything and you are the sane one...What's the point...I fit the perfect profile for smelly Indian Gupta ..I take that but you fit the Typical profile of a Pedo in Asia teaching English. Common don't take that...

If you don't want that tag, you shouldn't be teaching a low life job in Asia, no one respects an English teacher in Asia, even your own people make fun of them.

Don't forget, my neck is still intact for you to break it :lol: :lol: ..Its all yours...

No point in going back and forth, back and forth when my neck is still intact. :) :)

All you have to do is send me a PM with your Address if you concerned about Call Center Indians calling you. We will meet sooner or later in China. Bye. :P :P
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol:
That's odd given that you generally do smell kind of rancid. You would think you'd just accept it.
Yeah...We do...Indians have big ego, they should just accept being curry munchers & rancid and move on but some white trashes have difficulty in accepting why they are called "White Trash" and Pedos of Asia. It should work both ways for a good fun trolling :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ladislav: Please PM me details!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
If you don't want that tag, you shouldn't be teaching a low life job in Asia, no one respects an English teacher in Asia, even your own people make fun of them.

Don't forget, my neck is still intact for you to break it :lol: :lol: ..Its all yours...

No point in going back and forth, back and forth when my neck is still intact. :) :)

All you have to do is send me a PM with your Address if you concerned about Call Center Indians calling you. We will meet sooner or later in China. Bye. :P :P
When you land here, let me know, and I will happily break your neck, just let me know when you are here and I will tell you where to find me.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: I called you many names but this Pedo seems to stick with you some how...Why is that ? :)
Because I am not a paedophile, it is an evil slur.
If I'm everything and you are the sane one...What's the point...I fit the perfect profile for smelly Indian Gupta ..I take that

There you go then, what I say is true you dirty stinking gupta.
Who doesn't 'respect' English teachers in Asia? Who respects Indians (whatever they do...) no-one at all. When you went to Germany - you were deported within a week because you stunk bad. I can smell you from here....
Like I said, let me know when you are here and we will have it.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Let's get back on topic. Bicker in PM, please. That's what its for. Assuming the topic has been exhausted, the thread has run its course. For what it's worth, I'm with the majority here. Gone are the days of showing up with English as a mother tongue and getting handed a teaching job. Japan doesn't really want tourists without a degree in general, let alone to teach their citizens. The way out these days is business. Some kind of self-endavour or passive income.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

English teachers were well respected just like people in other professions wherever I've lived. In Korea, Confucian culture teaches high respect for teachers, and when I was there that extended even to teachers at English institutes. Students who held to tradition try to bow lower than the teachers when greeting them.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Does anyone know if there's a way to teach english online without having to have qualifications?

I'm not looking to make that much money from it. Just a very part time income.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Give it up losers. If you are desperate enough to resort to online teaching then you are desperate enough to resort to crime.