Essaybay.com - writers bidding on projects, any experiences?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Essaybay.com - writers bidding on projects, any experiences?

Post by Winston »

In one of my adbrite ads, essaybay.com is featured. I checked it out and in the Ebay auction fashion, it features a program where writers can bid on projects offered by buyers who need essays or research reports done. It seems like a neat idea for writers to make some extra money.

What do you all think? Any experiences with it?

http://www.essaybay.com

Regards,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

If you have a talent like writing, research or web developing you can make a great living as an online service provider. I know several expats that do exactly that - I even have a web developing company and IT outsourcing company that is 100% online

~James Grey
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great! Can you give us more details about how to get started? Do you sign up with certain websites? Or find companies? How do you find them?

When you have time, can you elaborate for everyone here that's interested? If so, I can send it out to the mailing list too!

Thanks,
Winston