Telemarketing Job In Bali

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Telemarketing Job In Bali

Post by MrMan »

I decided to check out Jakarta's Craiglist a few times in the last few months. For the most part, it seems to be the 'bottom of the barrel' of ad sites for Indonesia, and doesn't get much traffic from legitimate activities, but there are some jobs and legal ads. I've seen drugs advertized there. The 'services' section has prostitutes and women offering messages and 'service' to men in their hotels. So parts of it are kind of scuzzy.

But there was on ad in Bali for English speakers for telephone sales. They said they'd help with visas. Bali is kind of like a Hawaii for being a tropic island beach resort type location. When I went there many years ago, it was like there was a constant stream of 5-foot-waves (if I understand right how surfers measure them). I'm not a surfer. I just body surfed and enjoyed it. It's warmer than Oahu, maybe 10 degrees, or it feels like that with the humidity. Anyway, it is a beautiful place. Also, there is plenty of interior if you want to go to villages and other places away from the coast, beautiful terranced rice paddies. It's very pagan, though, with people wasting a quarter to half of their land on Hindu idols outside of their houses.

I hear Bali is expensive compared to the rest of Indonesia, at least in terms of real estate.

A lot of people would really love to live in Bali. For someone with some telemarketing/telephone sales experience, it might be worth applying. It's a job besides teaching English. Who knows? It might even pay well.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Telemarketing Job In Bali

Post by starchild5 »

Its Hindu Land...made famous by White New Age girls and Western folks seeking spiritual sanity plus some Australians :)

Its over prized by design and genuine, authentic people will get bored there as all fakes and delusional people go there.

It was good one time, but the AI already has found solution to beat 99% of all that is Holy on earth...Trust me, I'm Indian and have gone up and down on all Indian spirituality and more on whats in Bali. Bali was an Indian king from my state...literally, where I was born in India..Maha Bali...

Even Yoga is dangerous now. Your chakras gets exposed by meditation for this AI to find a way to posses you...

Do you like when someone calls you unsolicited...You have to make cold calls to retires in Bali and sell them sh*t...Why torture another human beings man by selling crap they do not want...?

Telemarketing is just another name for annoying people.

I would suggest, if you want to live free...get Google adwords certification...that's the easiest way and its free..just watch youtube vidoes on it...you will learn in a month....once you are certified you will get plenty of freelancing work from America/Europe etc and then you can be free with very high salary....I do that and I'm in Thailand...Pattaya... for close to two months ...PM me,if you interested...I can guide you....its all free...and you work only 3-4 hours without annoying people and you can even live in bali if you want on higher pay than telemarketing...

Google Adwords Certification...do more research on this word...there are 1000s of jobs for it..much easier than telemarketing as well ..Its not hardcoding like JavaScript...so its easy to learn....Good Luck....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Starchild,

By 'AI' do you mean 'artificial intelligence'. So do you think you are in the Matrix now, and the AI is messing things up? Do you not believe in the alien thing, or is it now a combination of aliens and artificial intelligence (in or out of the Matrix?) in your belief system? I don't live in the Matrix, btw.

As far as telemarketing goes, if it is residential, yes that can annoy people. If it's a rare thing, it may not be as much of an annoyance. It was a problem for a lot of people in the early 1990's in the US. I don't know what the job is. If it's following up on leads when they signed up to show interest in something, it may not be bad, for example if someone wanted to know more about Bali properties and asked for a call back, and that was your job, and you get commissions if it turns into a sale, that might not be a bad thing. I am not into telemarketing anymore, but if I were young, looking to relocate, and lacked other marketable skills and needed a job, it might be something I'd consider worth looking into.

I thought you had to work for some kind of Internet advertisement agency to get certified on Google Ad words without paying a huge fee. That was the case when I worked for one, but I never completed the coursework. Is it free and open to all now-- the actual certification, that is?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Starchild,

By 'AI' do you mean 'artificial intelligence'. So do you think you are in the Matrix now, and the AI is messing things up? Do you not believe in the alien thing, or is it now a combination of aliens and artificial intelligence (in or out of the Matrix?) in your belief system? I don't live in the Matrix, btw.

As far as telemarketing goes, if it is residential, yes that can annoy people. If it's a rare thing, it may not be as much of an annoyance. It was a problem for a lot of people in the early 1990's in the US. I don't know what the job is. If it's following up on leads when they signed up to show interest in something, it may not be bad, for example if someone wanted to know more about Bali properties and asked for a call back, and that was your job, and you get commissions if it turns into a sale, that might not be a bad thing. I am not into telemarketing anymore, but if I were young, looking to relocate, and lacked other marketable skills and needed a job, it might be something I'd consider worth looking into.

I thought you had to work for some kind of Internet advertisement agency to get certified on Google Ad words without paying a huge fee. That was the case when I worked for one, but I never completed the coursework. Is it free and open to all now-- the actual certification, that is?
Yes. Its totally free now. You can get certified online by taking Google test. You can do it yourself at your home, no need for any agency. Everything can be done by yourself in home. and then send resumes with certification and you will get a good job in few weeks time if you in America or Europe.

This is really the best way for many Americans/Europeans to quickly change there life without learning software programming.

There is a huge shortage of Google certified professionals in America. In one month or two..You will be confident enough to get a job with high pay. Guaranteed. Good luck
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've got a pretty good career now, and I've invested many years in it. It would probably take me a long time to work up to making as much as I do now doing SEO work or other Internet advertising work. And I'm too busy with my own job. But thanks for the suggestion.