Overseas Education at Canada

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
dineshdn1112
Freshman Poster

Overseas Education at Canada

Post by dineshdn1112 »

I'm Dinesh from India and now I would like to continue my education in Canada or New Zealand. Which county is economically best for education. In India I approached some consultancies, they told Australia is good for me... As per my friend's suggestion I approached GREtoppers and they also told me that we will provide full assistance to the students. Shall I go to Canada for my Education?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Overseas Education at Canada

Post by cdnFA »

dineshdn1112 wrote:I'm Dinesh from India and now I would like to continue my education in Canada or New Zealand. Which county is economically best for education. In India I approached some consultancies, they told Australia is good for me... As per my friend's suggestion I approached GREtoppers and they also told me that we will provide full assistance to the students. Shall I go to Canada for my Education?
The quality of education is probably the same but I wouldn't go through any middleman. 1: You don't need to and 2: they tend to be slimy.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Overseas Education at Canada

Post by Master »

All three countries are of quality.
I'd choose canada as it seems to be a bit better quality and its hugemongous size might give it an extra incentive to travel around it.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.