Filipino tendency to cheat, leech, and extract money from others

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipino tendency to cheat, leech, extract money from ot

Post by Kradmelder »

That african way of thinking is called ubuntu. It has done wonders for africa hasnt it? It justifies corruption, thievery, idleness, pilfering, begging and tribal nepotism. They had 10 kids and still the population didnt grow until whitey foolishly intervened in this barbarism.

Only the most naive can still believe in the noble savage. Without whitey in africa life was short, brutal and dog eat dog. Because no one produces anything for fear of thievery when one drought or plague comes they die on mass, or by killing each other when some one comes to take it.

Not even darkie wants to go back to that life. Only white liberals think they do. Falcon, the darkies would eat you alive.

Personally i would be happy if darkie went back to that and did another rwanda genocide of 1 million in 6 months with clubs and pangas. And another mfecane of 30 million to depopulate the place. As long ss they leave whitey alone
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:That african way of thinking is called ubuntu. It has done wonders for africa hasnt it? It justifies corruption, thievery, idleness, pilfering, begging and tribal nepotism. They had 10 kids and still the population didnt grow until whitey foolishly intervened in this barbarism.

Only the most naive can still believe in the noble savage. Without whitey in africa life was short, brutal and dog eat dog. Because no one produces anything for fear of thievery when one drought or plague comes they die on mass, or by killing each other when some one comes to take it.

Not even darkie wants to go back to that life. Only white liberals think they do. Falcon, the darkies would eat you alive.

Personally i would be happy if darkie went back to that and did another rwanda genocide of 1 million in 6 months with clubs and pangas. And another mfecane of 30 million to depopulate the place. As long ss they leave whitey alone
If it is true that we live multiple lives, which I think it is, I wouldn’t mind one or two in that Apefrican life. It sounds good for a male, until you die. The problem is the system providing resources for this to extend everywhere, which is a disaster.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Cornfed wrote:
Falcon wrote:Check this book out: African Friends and Money Matters. Might as well call it Filipino Peasant Friends and Money Matters. [..]
There is of course good and bad in this. Basically they are wild animals who don’t have abstraction, can’t think ahead, can’t grasp the concept of entering into long term agreements and being bound by their terms etc. Hence the idea of such a culture taking us to the stars is insane. On the other hand, in times of abundance where everything was going well, it would be quite idyllic. I guess the polar opposite of this is Jewish materialism, which also sucks. I favor traditional white guy culture.
A must-read if you are planning to get involved with a poor girl (and by default, also her family) in a developing country.

If you don't understand bush economics and peasant personal finance, you will lose face in front of the entire community as being incredibly selfish, mean, and greedy.

Saving doesn't make much sense in some of these countries, because their currencies are constantly inflating rapidly and are at constant risk of hyper-inflating within the next few years. You might decide to save some USD or EUR bills, but exchange rates are high, and keeping foreign currency may actually be technically illegal. The government might decide to do something crazy with the currency any time, such as debasing it or issuing some new currency. Economic crises could happen anytime. Might as well spend it all. :P
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I've visited nearly a quarter of the 80 or so provinces over the years and Pampanga was the first, due to my ex residing in San Fernando, twelve miles to the south of Angeles. I have to be honest. I didn't like the Philippines initially. The first hotel I stayed at was a place called Gracelanes in San Fernando. Nice enough hotel but the staff were incredibly rude. I was taken aback because others had told me previously how friendly Filipino's were. I just didn't see it on my first trip over.

Obviously I went back because of my ex but instead of hanging around Pampanga for too long, we went elsewhere and that continued for further visits. I soon noticed that people down south, especially on the islands were far friendlier and didn't treat me like Billy the Billionaire as much - with the exception of Boracay. Regarded as being one of the best islands in the world, if not the best, Boracay, naturally has a high turnover of tourists which therefore attracts a good number of leeches - namely the vendors. We couldn't walk along White Beach without being approached by a vendor trying to sell something every two minutes. Even when we refused, at times they would not take no for an answer and kept harassing us. Apart from that, Boracay was great. In contrast, the vendors at Alona Beach in Bohol, accept refusals in a polite fashion and will even bid you good day.

I remember staying at a hotel called Arabelle Suites close to Tagbiliran Airport and I was hanging outside minding my own business when the security guard, out of the blue, went to the Sari-Sari store across the street and bought me a beer.

A Filipina friend of my ex was approached by a Romanian man who had been robbed by a hooker in Subic Bay. He had nothing, not even his passport and needed to get to Manila. She paid for his bus fare.

It works both ways, I guess, but it speaks volumes when a person who has very little money shows generosity. Here's another example where an American is begging in Quezon City.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Kradmelder wrote:That african way of thinking is called ubuntu. It has done wonders for africa hasnt it? It justifies corruption, thievery, idleness, pilfering, begging and tribal nepotism. They had 10 kids and still the population didnt grow until whitey foolishly intervened in this barbarism.

Now let's try replacing the word "African" with "Filipino" (the peasants of course, not the upper-middle class). Not my personal opinion, but this gives you some food for thought.
That Filipino way of thinking is called magkasama. It has done wonders for the Philippines hasnt it? It justifies corruption, thievery, idleness, pilfering, begging and tribal nepotism. They had 10 kids and still the population didnt grow until whitey foolishly intervened in this barbarism.

Only the most naive can still believe in the noble savage. Without whitey in the Philippines life was short, brutal and dog eat dog. Because no one produces anything for fear of thievery when one drought or plague comes they die on mass, or by killing each other when some one comes to take it.

Not even Filipinos wants to go back to that life. Only white liberals think they do. Falcon, the Filipinos would eat you alive.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its kinda more deeper than that.

Only people with lower income than you become your friends in Philippines. The moment they have some money, they will not like to hang out with you, so no issue of them paying for your dinner. :D

Of Course there are exceptions but you have to watch how a filipina changes from being poor to rich.

I dated a filipina who eventually got a job in Qatar in the middle east. She was friendly as long as she did not make much in Philippines and even contacted me from Qatar the first time as she did not get her paycheck and asked me to support her but then I never heard from her ever again and i thought we had many things in common 8)

I think we got fooled by Sex and it will always be like that with me as we do not have much sex in India, so I get blinded by it on what else is going on.

A rich filipino will never be your friend because you have absolutly no value to him as a non-filipino.

Filipinos like every race likes to hang out with their own kind, even when they hang out with us, they would prefer their own kind..they are coming with us just for FREE meals and nothing else.

-----------------

I have met the filipinos who work in call center industry and they have really high standards and Bigger Life than us, earning 40k Pesos/month in Manila is good enough for an amazing life.

Bottom line...Whoever can MAKE IT in Philippines or abroad have nothing whatsoever to do with us, so by default it should be assumed that your filipina "friend" is with you for leeching only.

and my "mathematical behavioral analysis" on Filipinas :D showed, it only takes 5%..yeah..just 5% increase in their life standards to abandon you. It does not take much. If her life improves even by 5%...She will abandon you, marriage is a different thing.

I anyways do not care much about it because I came for sex, good nightlife, vibe and easiness than who will take me out for dinner but i do think the behaviour of filipinos in this matter is very odd, not natural.

---------------------------------

I honestly think Arabs, Persians are best suited for life in Philippines...Its tailor made for them.

They can eat halal food, go to mosque, enjoy decent nightlife, no worry of extremism, they already have loads of friends, have sex, no discrimination like in western countries, cheap, can have multiple wife's :shock: :shock: ....Imagine...Multiple Wife's in Philippines...Heaven Already :P :P

However, even with all that above...I would prefer Philippines, Filipinos, Filipinas than India or Indians...I know I was a Filipino in my past life...few days back I even identified the place I was born...Its Siquijor island ..The island of magic, healing, sorcery, witchcraft, Aliens, demons and angels..... :)

I got an instant connection with siquijor island even though i did not knew it has this reputation. Few weeks back after seeing a youtube video on it..I already made up my mind...I would really like to live there...now i know why...

By the way...This place has a Zero Crime Rate..
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It all depends on what you're looking for.

Starchild, are you looking for a short-term girlfriend, long-term girlfriend, or wife in the Philippines? I believe all of the above can be accomplished, but not with the same people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon,
Thats an interesting African handbook. Who wrote it? Is it official? Is it something all Africans know, even the illiterate ones?

Im sure poor Filipinos and Russians have a similar rule of ethics and sharing. However i very much doubt that the rich in those countries abide by it. Even the rich in Africa probably don't abide by such peasant rules for the low class. So why then do they expect richer people to have the same rules? Especially foreigners? Isnt that unreaslistic? Obviously richer people or even middle class people are gonna have different rules and behaviors and viewpoints than the dirt poor peasant class. So why expect them to behave the same as peasants? It's totally illogical.

Plus by following such peasant rules, a poor person can never become middle class or independent financially, because every gain in money for them would mean that they would have to share all their extra money until they were poor again. Thus there would be no way out of poverty for them. They'd always have to be penniless right?

So such rules tie people down. They cannot progress with them. Hence they are illogical and anti progress. So why expect anyone to follow them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Thats very sad but true. However my advisor Mr S told me that if u hang out with decent filipinos they wont treat u like a money bag. His colleagues at work treat him fairly as an equal and do not take advantage of him for example. Because they see him as an equal colleague to respect.

I was also told to go to other cities outside of angeles or manila. Im not sure that would help though. A national cultural mentality should be the same nationwide. Have you been to other cities starchild?

Maybe if you meet filipinos in decent places it may be different. What about meeting them on meetup.com?

Btw have you noticed that most filipinos are on a different wavelength than us? You cant talk to them the same way you do with a westerner or on the same wavelength. Its just not the same. Their vibe is so different. They cannot relate to the same conversation style and logic of a westerner. They have a different flow totally. You never see filipino guys hanging out with foreigners as buddies unless they work for each other or work together. And you never see foreigners eating with groups of middle class filipinos in restaurants. So what one sees out in public here proves starchilds observations to be correct.

But i dont get something. Filipino is a mixed race of many races. They aren't a homogeneous race at all. So how can they only prefer their own kind? Philippines is supposed to be the least racist country in Asia, and the biggest melting pot of races. Maybe they have an artificial racial pride? Lol

There are weird exceptions though. Momopi has a friend named Ron who married a Filipino American girl from a wealthy family. When he went to the Philippines, his brides family paid for everything and even bought them big gifts like a new house or something. But im sure this is an extremely rare exception.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yes, what Momopi, Mr S mentioned are the exceptions as you said not the culture, otherwise, we would not be writing this here.

Like if you visit India, you will experience Spicy food everywhere, that is the culture, rarely you will come across a place that makes non-spicy food which also exist but its rare like the examples gives by Mr S and Momopi which is not the norm.

The AI like to stir a little bit so that we couldn't completely pinpoint a flaw and get better at it, it likes to create a debate around a point, so that we all would never agree to anything and get better at a flaw of ourself.

The AI goto line is always..NOT ALL ...NOT EVERYONE...like how Falcon mentioned...If only I was looking for this, this and this..things would be different from the norm. The keyword is Looking, hence not the norm in Philippines..I have to specifically look for something to get away from the norm which is indeed Leaching Behaviour of the Philippines :) :)

My very first trip was in Cebu. It was the same leaching behaviour there. Its same everywhere..I dated women from all over Philippines, met filipino "friends" of filipina friend and they all did the same.

--------------------

Filipinos/Filipinas have a totally different attitude to life and THE WAY THEY THINK...I think entire South East Asia thinks differently than rest of the world.

There is nothing negative about it though, in the bigger picture, Philippines more than makes up for their leaching behaviour. It should be taken for what it is...a Character flow which every human being has, and they have to improve upon it.

I take back what i said on the other thread that I was born a filipino in my past life except the leaching behaviour, which is not true. I was born a Filipino WITH A LEACHING behaviour, yesterday night my higher self pointed this out to me.

That is why in India, I'm always the one who is spending, spending, spending when I'm out with friends...Situations are created around me when I'm paying for everyone as I have mentioned in other post, i do not mind spending on others now, I have improved on my character flaw but it took one whole NEXT life.

I also learned yesterday that...Karma MULTIPLIES

You have to pay back with compound interest.

The give and take account is not 1=1 its 1 = 100. That is why its so very important to improve on our flaws IN THIS LIFE ONLY.

You pay more than what you got. I did not know this rule of karma, i think even in India, nobody teaches this, they all say its equal but it is not...I think this works, because you can then improve on your character flaws VERY QUICKLY.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Falcon,
Thats an interesting African handbook. Who wrote it? Is it official? Is it something all Africans know, even the illiterate ones?
It's by David Maranz, an American missionary in Senegal.
There are lots of used copies on Amazon.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From my italian friend:

[5/3, 5:32 AM] Alex From Italy: Alessandro the diver told me he has many Filipino friends
[5/3, 5:32 AM] Alex From Italy: they are his motorcycle buddies
[5/3, 5:33 AM] Alex From Italy: they meet up and have motorcycle trips together
[5/3, 5:33 AM] Alex From Italy: same thing with bicycle
[5/3, 5:34 AM] Alex From Italy: I was very surprised to hear that those Filipino treated him as an equal among them
[5/3, 5:35 AM] Alex From Italy: not to take advantage over him but rather being really friendly and helpful
[5/3, 5:36 AM] Alex From Italy: yet I guess those Filipino belong to the middle or hi class socially
[5/3, 5:36 AM] Alex From Italy: society *
[5/3, 5:37 AM] Alex From Italy: because having a motorbike as for leisure, fun, passion, isn't thing for poor Filipino
[5/3, 5:38 AM] Alex From Italy: even in my home country who owns a car is just normal but owning a motorbike it's a rip off, a luxury

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I was looking for carabao milk as its very good to make Yogurt/Curd but even that is freaking expensive from 170 PHP per litre to 220 per litre in manila. :shock: :shock:

In India..one litre milk is just 30 Pesos. :roll:

This is Pure cheating. You are doing absolutely nothing...The carabao does everything.You just milk it..it can go on its own and find grass

It gives u 10 litres of milk everyday...10 carabaos and even with 40 pesos/litre ..you can make 4000 pesos /day and that is 120,0000 Pesos/month :shock: :shock:

The greedy, selfish, cheaters wanna make 500, 000 pesos just by milking a water buffalo :roll: :roll: ...no wonder many of them are closed now.

I dont think a filipino mentality can ever sustain a population of 1.2 billion humans nor American one...American government farts and burrps when few refugees show up..imagine if America becomes 1.2 billion :) :) ..its roads and infra would collapse..

Philippines should really leave behind this Profit before people mentality.

It is already over populating with 100 million. WTF?

How can people survive and eat healthy food and not eat gut, intestines and chicken legs when Milk cost 220 pesos.

Why should i even plan for Philippines except for sex? everything is a Rip Off

I'm only going to Philippines for SEX and SEX alone...There is absulutly nothing else that Philippines can offer me..yes good respect, customer care..I agree but the high cost of living subtracts that good quality
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im at diannes village now outside of angeles. I spent over a thousand dollars USD to build a brand new room for dianne and my son at diannes moms house so they can live there and not have to always find an apartment to rent, which is exensive in angeles city. The new room is very nice and comfortable, and with new furniture its very cozy, almost like a first world living space.

Im not usually this generous with people here but dianne has definitely earned my generosity and deserves it. I tell other girls here that generosity has to be earned, its not a free gift just because they have a p***y.

Im not sure if the average whore and slut in angeles city understands that though. They have a robin hood mentality and believe that because they are poor and i am rich compared to them, that i am automatically obligated to be generous to them on that basis alone. I dont share that robin hood mentality with them of course. I believe generosity has to be earned. Its not a free gift to all filipinos like they assume.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Filipino tendency to cheat, leech, and extract money from others

Post by Winston »

Just wondering. How come with filipinas, Christmas and birthdays means that you give them stuff, but they dont need to give u anything? Isnt that a clear double standard? In america when u give gifts u usually get gifts too. Why dont filipinas follow that normal custom? Why are they always so one sided? Lol

Also when a traditional girl likes you she usually bakes cookies for you or makes sandwiches for you. Or brings you snacks or a bowl of fruit. Even in china women do that. How come filipinas never do that? Ive seen them bring snacks for their filipino friends but never their foreign boyfriends or foreign men. Why? Does that mean they dont really love us? Does that mean they dont really love their foreign boyfriends?

Also a child with no money usually draws a picture for their parents. Or they make something with arts and crafts. How come filipina never do that? Lol. Traditional feminine women like to cross stitch and sew something nice and lovely with thread and yarn. How come filipinas never do that? Lol