Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: China girl begging Winston for $10,000!

Post by droid »

However I'm going to do more than that. I'm going to teach them a lesson by sending them on a wild goose chase. I'm going to give them fake western union numbers that will leave them frustrated, furious and let down. Every time they go to the western union office excited to pick up their money they will be sorely disappointed to find that no money is there. Lol
I did that once with a Nigerian scammer and he was steaming mad. Lol. It taught him a lesson and made him not trust his victims anymore. Lol.
LMAO, also make her take a picture of herself with the "owned" sign lol.
Btw everyone, notice how even though this Chinese girl thinks I'm a millionaire she still is not interested in dating me or getting romantically involved with me. It just goes to show that you guys are wrong when you say that a rich guy can date women easily. As the Chinese girl said, if she has no feelings for me then my money will not change that.
Being rich will not make women want you romantically if they have no feelings or attraction or chemistry for you. It just makes them want to use you by asking you for loans while calling you a "friend".
+1
Same thing here in SA, saying that I live in FL and have a well-paid profession has no effect, you either entertain them and dance or not, that's it. Where are all the "green-card hunters"? lol
Dude why are you twisting things? The second girl I interviewed was rocks girlfriend. Not mine. I wasn't trying to sleep with her. And I never met her either. Your memory sucks. She didn't say there was anything about my demeanor.
Sorry, I stand corrected I thought she was your personal friend. The part I was referring to though was when she was bringing up something regarding men, and you were kind of pandering referring to men as "they", and she herself called you out. That was kind of lame IMO, just sayin'...
As to marissa, the first girl I recorded, I only met her once. But we have a lot in common. She even asks me about conspiracies and the illuminati and is interested in all the stuff I am. So if I spent more time with her we would probably sleep together. Yeah because we have a great connection. Very few filipinas have all that stuff in common with me. The ones I slept with didn't. It's not easy to find someone you connect with
She's pretty hot, you could pursue that. :idea:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston have you found anyone on the dating sites in china? or they all uptight?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Winston have you found anyone on the dating sites in china? or they all uptight?
Yeah I found a lot of Chinese girls on dateinasia and chinesekisses.Com. But most of them disappeared after waiting for me too long. Also many of them don't like it if you're too open minded and free spirited and not materialistic. Being open minded is considered a negative thing in Chinese culture because it means you are too unstable and easily caught up in radical ideas. So the more open minded you are, the more chinese women will count it against you. This is something we don't talk about much on the forum.

Hey this is the wrong thread for such a question. You should ask it in the chinese women thread instead.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I dont think youve ever used much online dating before when in phil right? so you probably dont know that the dissapearing thing happens in philippines and other countries also. it probably would have happened regardless.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Those Chinese girls really like Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I always said chinese girls are too pragmatic and materialistic for casual expat who is looking for free slut, its not bad trait if you looking for a stable relationship but if you want fun screw china, PH is much better option and dont forget oversupply of local young males who are sexualy frustrated.

Depends whats you lookin for but general rule is that EEns are not as fun as SEAns

Another thing is that Winston look like a local dude so cant play exotic card, he is just one of 700 milion chinese desperados, hence odds are shit.

Roosh said you should go to a country where you look unique so you beat competition just by looking different.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:I always said chinese girls are too pragmatic and materialistic for casual expat who is looking for free slut, its not bad trait if you looking for a stable relationship but if you want fun screw china, PH is much better option and dont forget oversupply of local young males who are sexualy frustrated.

Depends whats you lookin for but general rule is that EEns are not as fun as SEAns

Another thing is that Winston look like a local dude so cant play exotic card, he is just one of 700 milion chinese desperados, hence odds are shit.

Roosh said you should go to a country where you look unique so you beat competition just by looking different.
How hard would it be for a white guy to find a cutie online in china dating site that is wife material in terms of looks and personality? and by personality i mean traditional but a devil in the bed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. Another chinese girl tried to scam me. She's also from Shenzhen. But the thing is, when me and ethan_sg met her, she seemed so innocent and wholesome. So I'm shocked and disappointed.

Here's what she sent me today:

其实我件非常紧急的事想请你帮忙

In fact, I very urgent thing want to ask you for help

事情是这样的,我的姨父心脏病发在医院急救,需要动手术急救,手术费需要20万元,他家从小就贫穷,付不起这么昂贵的费用,我把所有的积蓄都借给他了,可是还差5万元人民币,我想向你借我3万元人民币给我姨父治病,救救我的姨丈,我是逼于无奈所以请你帮我这个忙!

The thing is, my uncle heart attack in the hospital first aid, emergency need an operation, operation need 200000 yuan, his family was poor, could not afford to pay the cost of expensive, so I lent him all his savings, but also sent 50000 yuan, I would like to you lend me 30000 yuan to my uncle, help my uncle, I am forced to helpless so please help me!

希望你可以帮到我也这个忙,我借你的钱一定会还给你,你可以放心!

Hope you can help me this busy, also I lend you money will back to you, you can rest assured!

我并不知道你是不是有钱人,我只是把你当朋友才开口向请求

I dont know whether you rich, I just take you as a friend to open to the request

现在还差3万元不够,我也是出于无奈,相信你可以帮到我的

Now also sent 30000 yuan is not enough, I also am in desperation, believe you can help me

是急着用来救命,如果你帮不了我,我自己再想办法[Smile]

Is in a hurry to help, if you cant help me, I myself to think of some way to [Smile]

你是不相信我,怕我借了你的钱不还给你,是吗?

You dont believe me, afraid I borrowed your money back to you, is it?

---------------------------------------------------------

Is she crazy? 30,000 yuan is like $5,000 USD. No one is gonna give her that. Especially a guy she met only once. Why is she asking me and not ethan_sg? Do I look that gullible and generous? Come on. Im an intellectual and I do not part with money easily. Can't people tell that?

Here's my reply to her:

Here is some advice. If you need money, it's more realistic and achievable to ask ten people to each give you 1000 yuan than it is to ask one person to give you 10,000 or 30,000 yuan. That's not an achievable goal. Not even the richest man in china will give you that much money, especially if he only met you only once.

I feel disappointed. I thought you were a good girl. /::(

If you want money, you gotta offer something of value in return. That's how life is. Nothing is free except for small things. Don't you know?

If you need a loan, go to the bank and apply for a loan. If you have no credit or bad credit, then I don't trust you either. Lol. /::P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I sent this to the Shenzhen girl who tried to scam 30,000 yuan out of me:

"You must think I'm very stupid. I feel insulted. Don't you feel guilty for trying to scam me? Who taught you to do that?

Hospital surgery in china does not cost 30,000 yuan. It costs probably less than 6000 yuan, or a little more.

If you want to scam me, ask me for 3000 yuan. Not 30,000. That's an impossible amount to obtain. No one will give that to you. You must be delusional. If I asked to join the Chinese Olympic gymnastics team, I would be same delusional as you. Lol. Do you understand?

Next time, try to scam a more realistic amount. Good luck in your career as a criminal. Just remember that karma is real and that you will reap what you sow."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Her response:

我没有诈骗你,请你不要侮辱我!我只是问你借,不是向你拿,你要明白这点!我并不是你所说那样的人,你不相信我可以不借我,我也没有强迫你帮我一定要帮我

"I have no fraud you, please dont insult me!!!!!!! I just ask you to borrow, not to get you, you want to know this! I dont like what you say, you dont believe that I cant lend me, I also not force you to help me to have to help me"

Just sent this to her:

"Why didn't you ask Ian or your colleagues for help? Because you like them more? Because I look like a naive sugar daddy or generous uncle? Lol

In this world, nothing is free. If you want a big amount of money, you have to provide something of value in return. For example, give me a vehicle car valued at the same amount. Or give me your body for 3 months and be my sexual slave, giving me unlimited sex for 3 months. Haha. /::D those are things of value. Hehe.

Nothing is free. Didn't your parents or teachers tell you that? In America we say "theres no free lunch". 30,000 is a lot of money. I could rent apartment in Shenzhen for 10 months with that. Whew! People work hard to save up that kind of money. No one gives it for free.

No one believes in the word "borrow" or "loan". People who need to borrow have no ability to repay. Everyone knows that. Do you have collateral? I doubt it."

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:I sent this to the Shenzhen girl who tried to scam 30,000 yuan out of me:

"You must think I'm very stupid. I feel insulted. Don't you feel guilty for trying to scam me? Who taught you to do that?

Hospital surgery in china does not cost 30,000 yuan. It costs probably less than 6000 yuan, or a little more.

If you want to scam me, ask me for 3000 yuan. Not 30,000. That's an impossible amount to obtain. No one will give that to you. You must be delusional. If I asked to join the Chinese Olympic gymnastics team, I would be same delusional as you. Lol. Do you understand?

Next time, try to scam a more realistic amount. Good luck in your career as a criminal. Just remember that karma is real and that you will reap what you sow."
Looks like scammers in Philippines are more refined :lol:
PhilGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by PhilGuy »

I usually think Chinese girls are lovely and I never considered Chinese to be 'poor'. I didn't know that they are into scamming so it really must be only the smallest minority! Unlike in the Philippines where scammers are probably nearer to the majority.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

lasttry wrote:Lots of senile older people with big bank account give away $10,000 or more to perfect strangers. To senile people, $10,000 is the same as $1. No one knows they are senile until they've given all their money away and can't pay their bills anymore.
Could you please find me 100 of these senile old people who want to give away $10,000 to my worthy cause. I think I could retire on $1,000,000 dollars! I'd gladly give you a small finders fee.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. What is it about me that causes sales people, peddlers, beggars and hustlers to approach me when I'm in a crowd of people? Why do they always pick me? Because I look rich and generous, or easy to manipulate, or cause I have a victim vibe that makes me look like a target?

And why do some chinese girls I barely know think that they can ask me for 10 thousand dollars or 5 thousand dollars and get it? Do I look like someone who will give 5 thousand dollars to anyone who asks? Lol. Including girls I barely know? If so in what way? I don't get it. Don't I have an intelligent rational face? Why would they assume such a bizarre thing? Any idea? How exactly do I look generous?

RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

"Lend"--yeah, sure. :roll:

No one is actually going to just throw this money at her...this may be a "scam" but it's not one anyone is going to fall for. I'm not that smart of a guy, but even I know that if I "lend" someone ten bucks, there's a good chance I'll never see that money again.

Ten THOUSAND? Please...you'd have to be insane.
Let's get together and feel alright.