Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Post by RickyRetardo »

Winston wrote:I don't understand something. What is it about me that causes sales people, peddlers, beggars and hustlers to approach me when I'm in a crowd of people? Why do they always pick me? Because I look rich and generous, or easy to manipulate, or cause I have a victim vibe that makes me look like a target?

And why do some chinese girls I barely know think that they can ask me for 10 thousand dollars or 5 thousand dollars and get it? Do I look like someone who will give 5 thousand dollars to anyone who asks? Lol. Including girls I barely know? If so in what way? I don't get it. Don't I have an intelligent rational face? Why would they assume such a bizarre thing? Any idea? How exactly do I look generous?
Maybe they think all Americans are rich.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Post by Adama »

Any woman asking for money online from a stranger for any reason is a scammer.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.