Fields China has quality problems now

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
bonkbonk
Freshman Poster

Fields China has quality problems now

Post by bonkbonk »

I know Fields very well

They claim that they sell fresh organic food
They claim that they run out of food

But they lie.

They have no license for bakery
They have no license to cut beef and pork too.
No quality control
What is homemade is not homemade
They put sauce from big pot to small pot to make it look like they are not industrial

Before people discovered that there was a problem with company selling food to mac donald and KFC they paid the corrup inspector to do whatever they wanted. Now the Chinese government has removed the corrupt inspector
Fields can not pay anymore for protection so they go down too.

They have Chinese health inspector at their warehouse to make sure that they do not sell those products anymore.
Steve, the ancient CEO is officially on holidays but he is fired and nobody knows where he is

No they do not run out of food. They have no license for bakery, beef and pork too. What is homemade is not homemade since they have no license. When they sell it the food is not controlled they do what they want because they pay the inspector.

Because of the problem with KFC and the hunt for the corrupt inspectors, all of the bad inspector go to jail.

No one to pay for protection anymore so good Chinese health inspector find what they do. the boss is fired but we do not know where he is. We are angry at him.

A top management want to bring him to justice because he cheat us.

Then two inspectors are in the warehouse all the time and check everything. No boss, investors take control of the company.

Fields was a good company but not anymore
Nobody work there for more than two years

I thank you for allowing me to express myself.
I say the truth

Fields is welcome to reply to this