Is this hot Filipina for real? Or is this a scam?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Is this hot Filipina for real? Or is this a scam?

Post by Winston »

What do you think? She's hot as well. But her webpage seems like it's trying to bait you into something.

http://ara-pursuitofhappiness.blogspot.com

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well her fans seem to be mostly Indian, maybe she bought a Fiverr gig to get a load of fake fans!

She does look too hot to be single and seeking a foreign husband. If her profile was on my dating site it would be screaming out SCAMMER.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Time will tell - see if she wants $ soon.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

it reeks like a scam to me.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Pardon me in advance for being overly conservative and careful but picture #2 is a deal killer for me. No good girl (regardless of which country you choose) would publish pics of herself wearing a bra online. When in doubt err on the side of caution.
Last edited by pete98146 on December 6th, 2012, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Her eyes also look cold and calculating and devious don't they? lol I've seen eyes like that before, and was proven right by what they did. lol

Btw, anyone can put up pics of a girl. Some scammers are Filipino men who put up pics of hot girls to deceive men into giving over their money.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

pete98146 wrote:Pardon me in advance for being overly conservative and careful but picture #2 is a deal killer for me. No good girl (regardless of which country you choose) would publish pics of herself wearing a bra online. When in doubt err on the side of caution.
Winston has posted pictures of himself shirtless with bar girls. What does that say about him? :lol:

I agree with you though. Girls posting pics of themselves like that is a serious red flag.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Dragon wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Pardon me in advance for being overly conservative and careful but picture #2 is a deal killer for me. No good girl (regardless of which country you choose) would publish pics of herself wearing a bra online. When in doubt err on the side of caution.
Winston has posted pictures of himself shirtless with bar girls. What does that say about him? :lol:

I agree with you though. Girls posting pics of themselves like that is a serious red flag.
Most likely a scammer and an online bra pic is the clincher. I see her as about a 6 on the scale and loaded with red flags...
her pic is all over, including some adult oriented sites...

And yes, if a nice girl here and her family are aware that your night job is hanging with bar girls, I would not expect
a warm response.

Outwest