Is Pat Flynn a Scam? A Critique of his Passive Income Claims

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I've said this before -

Firstly some like Pat have motivation to succeed. Why do you question his techniques so much? Gaming Google? The entire Warrior forum is about gaming Google to a certain degree.

His Security website works based on his personality? You can't be serious. In a job poor economy people are looking for a job, any job.

His site simplifies the training and job search part of it. I've been a security guard, it's neither hard or difficult to get a guard card but some people don't know that, so they search Google.

He's "gamed" Google so his site appears on the first page. Doesn't Winston do something similar? Then we get into value. Security Guard HQ is providing value to others by offering an income stream.

Winston isn't offering much but a place for disenfranchised men an vent.

Pat offers a few e-books and touts the products he uses like Bluehost. Bluehost happens to offer a very lucrative affiliate link. Pat isn't the only one generating a sizable income with just the affiliate link to Bluehost.

He's recently added sponsors to his podcast which used to not generate any income directly on advice from - http://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/

Speaking of EOF, he runs his interview podcast like a standard radio show. He has a ads at the start of his show, in the middle and at the end; those are paid ad spots and there plenty of companies looking to advertise to dedicated followings of online content.

Recently Winston stated he wasn't going to host his show on a internet radio network, I believe it's overseas radio. They want to charge him $200 a month. He could easily pay for that with a sponsor of his podcast; but he has to get his listenership up to justify companies spending money.

I don't understand the majority of clap trap on this site, everybody is a Debbie Downer, nothing works. The only thing in life is to live as hermit and occasionally travel to a 3rd world country so you can get some sexual contact.

Anything else is a scam or rigged and not worth the effort. Shameful...

You can easily do that if you follow Winston's advice thus far. I wouldn't call that a great life because frankly Winston doesn't think it's a great life, just look at his post.

Funny how Winston picks on another Asian businessman who has a dedicated following who trust his opinion and buy products or services from the places he uses or supports, all earning him money.

All Winston can accomplish is allowing the trash on this website to keep his hit count up. People complain about Roosh's forums because they are tightly regulated, so the whiners and racist can't participate, they come here instead.

Here you can post any tinfoil hat BS you want. You can be a blatant racist idiot. You can repeat ad-nauseam MGTOW nonsense and it's almost never checked.

I wasn't allowed into some exclusive forum because I have beef with a few of these idiots???

Like I said I don't come around much anymore because I usually visit websites to learn something not to be entertained. This website barely entertains as Winston hardly documents his coming and goings like he did before. You barely learn anything because as previous mentioned lots of it is Tin Foil Hat, Stuff that normally appears on Stormfront and MGTOW tripe that's almost laughable.

The formula for lots of things to make money is to provide value to somebody. Seems Winston isn't providing that much value except to people that like to tear down others for succeeding.

The only question I have for Pat and maybe I will ask him in an email or through his Ask Pat podcast is how come he hasn't bought a Audi R8 yet?

He claims this is his favorite car. He bought a house earlier this year, bought a new mini van for his wife. I think it's time he got something he wanted that wasn't connected to his business.

He's generated enough income to buy one cash or get used one at a nice discount. He also makes enough money to have it serviced, so I don't know what the hold up is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney,
That's not true. I've been producing lots of good new articles and podcasts. It's not true that I have no new content. I also spent many hours updating this site too. Why do you think I'm two years late in going to China and one year late in leaving Las Vegas? I work a lot. Duh.

You don't seem to be very good at critical thinking. You think every guy is honest and never BSes or exaggerates. In reality, most western guys are bullshitters and exaggerate a lot. Do the math. I doubt Pat Flynn makes $83,000 a month. He probably makes a lot. But that's over the top.

In America the motto is "fake it til you make it". Use your brain. Anyone can lie and BS. Just because he says something doesn't make it true. Don't ever trust anyone unless they earn your trust.

People like him usually spin things and cover up their faults. That's how businessmen work.

I talked to other podcast hosts, including Jim Fetzer. They told me that $200 a month to do a podcast was not worth it, and that they just want my money. Most podcast hosts pay nothing for their show. So why should I? Jim Fetzer runs a popular conspiracy podcast and he told me he pays nothing to the network for it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:djfourmoney,
That's not true. I've been producing lots of good new articles and podcasts. It's not true that I have no new content. I also spent many hours updating this site too. Why do you think I'm two years late in going to China and one year late in leaving Las Vegas? I work a lot. Duh.

You don't seem to be very good at critical thinking. You think every guy is honest and never BSes or exaggerates. In reality, most western guys are bullshitters and exaggerate a lot. Do the math. I doubt Pat Flynn makes $83,000 a month. He probably makes a lot. But that's over the top.

In America the motto is "fake it til you make it". Use your brain. Anyone can lie and BS. Just because he says something doesn't make it true. Don't ever trust anyone unless they earn your trust.

People like him usually spin things and cover up their faults. That's how businessmen work.

I talked to other podcast hosts, including Jim Fetzer. They told me that $200 a month to do a podcast was not worth it, and that they just want my money. Most podcast hosts pay nothing for their show. So why should I? Jim Fetzer runs a popular conspiracy podcast and he told me he pays nothing to the network for it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com
So I am not a critical thinker? I never said Pat couldn't add or that I totally believe his income totals.

But most of the criticism is baseless. Getting Google to put your page on the first search total IS the point of any internet business.

I didn't say you produced any content, I said you didn't produce anything I was interested in. I am not interested in your opinion on how the US is this or that, I see that every single day in the various news outlets I follow.

What I am interested in is men doing what needs to be done. Not trying to blame society for this and that. I don't know what happen in P.I and I am not quite sure what happen with Dennis Hoff, but obviously you rather do the easy thing which is talk about society at large, big woop.

Self Hosting of a podcast gives you full control, but you also have to do promotion. By all means self-host it, but you better be networking and guess posting on supportive blogs and other things.