3 More Spammers on Happier Abroad

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Think Different
Junior Poster

3 More Spammers on Happier Abroad

Post by Think Different »

Winston, you should post a permanent sticky on here, so we can keep adding the spammers to the list for you to delete. There seem to be a lot of them lately! What's going on? Filters not working?

Here are 4 more: (just updated)

Rosa
Mark520
Aldiss
JeffJames
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I know right. Why has there been an insurgence of them lately??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Most board software can screen out the spambots these days, so most of the spammers are now human, usually from China and India. Usually they don't return after their initial spamming but this site could use better vigilance to delete them and their posts after they strike.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There is a sticky thread for posting spammers already in the suggestions/feedback board. Here it is.

viewtopic.php?t=10576

In the future, you can post spammer names there.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll remove those screen names above and their posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne