America is really losing its "Christianity" to Satanism!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Mercury
Junior Poster

America is really losing its "Christianity" to Satanism!

Post by Mercury »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -religion/

It's no surprise. American Christians don't bear any fruit. True Christians socialize and mingle with everyone. They don't keep to themselves or within closed cliques. True Christian women don't divorce their husbands because he lost his job or doesn't work at Warner Bros. Studios, or because he can not financially afford to live in Hidden Hills, California. And true Christians don't call unaccompanied men "losers."

American culture is of Satan himself.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is really losing it's "Christianity" to Satanism!

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 11:06 am
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -religion/

It's no surprise. American Christians don't bear any fruit. True Christians socialize and mingle with everyone. They don't keep to themselves or within closed cliques. True Christian women don't divorce their husbands because he lost his job or doesn't work at Warner Bros. Studios, or because he can not financially afford to live in Hidden Hills, California. And true Christians don't call unaccompanied men "losers."

American culture is of Satan himself.
The article said the 'nones'- who claimed no religion tended to be isolated.

In Korea, if someone has no religion, they might call themselves Buddhists because they went to the temple a few times as a child. In Indonesia, most people who aren't too religious call themselves Muslims. Not too religious in Indonesia would be pretty religious in Indonesia. But there are those who smoke and eat during Rammadan that call themselves Muslim. In the US, if grandma took them to church when they were little and if they've been to church at Christmas a few times, they call themselves Christians.

I've read that the statistics for divorce for those who attend church regularly is much lower than the overall population in the US, but still there are a lot of bad cases out there.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: America is really losing its "Christianity" to Satanism!

Post by Winston »

It's true some churches are cliquish in the US too. When I first went to FCC (Fremont Community Church) in 1987 - with Jonathan Johnson, Brian Johnson and my youth pastor Ross Gunn III - it was very warm and inclusive and friendly. Then in 1988 it suddenly changed. The youth group felt kind of cliquish and people divided themselves into cliques. And when they do that I'm usually excluded of course, because for some reason cliquish people always dislike me. Maybe snobby exclusive people are turned off by people who are too genuine and down to earth. I don't know. But I've never had good luck with cliques, not even within a church. So much for my "Christian brothers and sisters." By 1989 I felt totally alienated there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne