Why should God bless America?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Why should God bless America?

Post by Mercury »

God does not like division at all, and neither does Jesus.

America is a heavily divided country. Crowds are divided into closed cliques, no strangers allowed, and you can easily see the division. Metro areas are divided by race (White, Black/African, Hispanic, Asian, Latin, etc), and racism is still alive and very well in America; in fact, racism has exploded and worsened tremendously now with the cruel "subhuman" and "ape" labels now used to describe people of color, particularly people of black/African descent. Unaccompanied guys are divided and cut off from crowds. Socioeconomic classes are divided by income and wealth. Discrimination is widespread in America. Homeless people and people with disabilities are treated like feral dogs.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Another terrible sin America is guilty of; the Social Security Administration is so greedy that they forbid people with disabilities to marry! If a person with a disability gets married, they lose all of their benefits, including their disability income. If someone who is married becomes disabled, they forfeit any chance of getting disability income or Medicare/Medicaid. Such couples have had to divorce and even move out because the Federal government is starting to count cohabiting as being the same as marriage, and Social Security is starting to snatch away all benefits of cohabiting couples as if they were married.

If you keep your marriage a secret from Social Security, eventually they will find out, and then they throw you in prison and make you pay all the money back that they ever gave you. To them, it's like you even robbed and shot up a bank.

Marriage in and of itself is a luxury for the entire lower class in America, including especially for retirees and people with disabilities.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

That's not all! Another sin America is guilty of; rap music! Gang bangers and drug smugglers party to rap. Terrorists party to rap. Serial killers and rapists party to rap. And rap has infiltrated all American nightclubs and bars. A clear sign that America has become a violent gang culture. An estimated 91% of Americans born after 1980 are in gangs, with a whopping near 100% of American college students in violent gangs such as MS-13, Los Zetas, Gangster Disciples, Latin Kings, Four Corner Hustlers, Lake Boyz, and Mickey Cobras. They are hiring gang banger/terrorist DJs at popular bars where college kids hang out so they can party to rap and get pumped into doing shootouts, armed robberies, rapes, car jackings, and even terrorist bombings. And they also water it all down by calling it "hip-hop." Object to rap music and call rap a terrible genre, and people would say; "He's a racist! He's a hater! He's a neo-Nazi! He's a skinhead! He burns down black churches and villages! He's a member of the Ku Klux Klan! He flies the flag of Nazi Germany! He supports Adolf Hitler!" Clearly, Americans know how to twist everything a full 180 degrees to make someone who doesn't like what they love look evil and like a threat to society.

I even read news of such a rap club in Fort Myers, Florida that is being shut down because of shootings. And the rap has already gotten many patrons there pumped for violence, including shootings.

America's entire nightlife scene on the whole used to be nothing but great classic music. Today, America's nightlife atmosphere has degenerated and devolved into just two (2) genres of music. Rap, and country. For those who choose a non-rap club (country nightclubs are the only non-rap option there is in the United States) and are tired of the endless line dancing and wait for the dance music to begin, again they hear only 2 genres of music, rap and country. America today in regards to the party scene is a violent gang culture with a side culture of country rednecks. And as Americans are spoiled and selfish in the first place, they would care less if America became a nation under even nuclear war. Americans in general already have World War III in their toxic hearts.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

America is so heinously sinful, the nation on the whole does not deserve God's blessings at all! In fact, America deserves judgement! No other country that I know of has such a toxic, socially disconnected culture like America.

I've seen several posts on a website called "Patch" in their Fort Myers, Fl section from several people that were sad about favorite bartenders leaving, often without warning. A poster named "Karl Marx" who replied to some of those posts is correct; in America, when bartenders leave for a new field of work, they don't want anything to do with their former regulars anymore. And very often, former bartenders in a new field of work (retail, hospital, medical, office, etc) don't even go out in public anymore except for business reasons, the ones that do continue to go out for fun, the vast majority of them have bodyguards with them that will become hostile with destructive results if a former regular approaches within 75 feet of the former bartender. And Marx on Patch is right; American bartenders and waitresses are very highly two-faced. At the bar/restaurant, they can seem like the friendliest person you would meet. But in the general community after they started working in an office, the exact same person is a restraining order waiting to happen.

In most other countries, bartenders and waitresses will easily hang out with their customers. In most other countries, if your favorite bartender/waitress gets into a different field of work, you could be in her car and on your way with her to a nearby amusement park within two months or sooner.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because America thinks it's special because it's the first country to have a republic based on a government by the people and for the people. lol. At least that's what it's supposed to be on paper. Because the US Constitution is a great document that guarantees rights and freedoms for all its people.

But Americans forget that democracy has been tried before in Ancient Greece and failed, because democracy, or rule of the masses, is mob rule. The masses are either mediocre or insane and degenerate. They have a herd mentality and are easily misled. As the ancient Romans said, "The masses have more in common with Nero than Marcus Aurelius." So a rule by them is never going to end well. Rulership should be by the wise and disciplined and those of above average capabilities. And with moral character of course. But the masses have never been good rulers, hence democracy never works, except in small countries like Switzerland. But not in large nations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

America is so proud of itself even that it won't let drought change Americans' behaviors! When droughts occur in America, people don't change! Kind of reminds me of where God said in the Old Testament; "and I will make the skies above you like iron and the ground beneath your feet like brass." That is an excellent description of a drought, not a single drop of rain falls from the sky as if the sky were made of iron. And not only do Americans refuse to change, but they solve drought with sprinklers and irrigation systems. And obviously with irrigation systems, it could not rain for a decade and the land would still produce food because of irrigation. With those kinds of people, God often has to resort to much more drastic measures such as hailstorms which can destroy in 10 minutes what a drought can destroy in 3 months.

And hailstorms are sure to get any farmer fuming and smoking with hate, anger, and rage because the farmer knows his crops don't stand a chance against hail. As in, a farmer with one square mile of wheat about 2 weeks away from a nice harvest sees dark skies that turn an ominous green as they approach his location, he hears the "hail roar" and knows what's about to happen and gets upset and paranoid, then it hits. For 10 to 20 minutes, it's a roaring, crashing, smashing, ripping, grinding downpour of ice from the sky, hailstones that can reach the size of baseballs, the farmer is cursing and swearing and tirading, and when it's over, his entire field of wheat is reduced to useless mush, no good for a harvest. Many months of hope, watching his wheat grow, irrigating it, and waiting for his harvest time, all terminated and turned into wasted time and work spent in vain by a hailstorm. All that is left is broken wheat stems, ruined seed tops covered in mud, and nothing left to harvest. And wheat is not the only crop that can get wiped out by a hailstorm.

Apples are covered with holes and knocked to the ground. Corn is shredded and battered, most often with the entire top half of plants broken off and the lower half of plants all shredded and looking sandblasted. Soybeans are crushed and flattened to the ground. Radishes have their tops broken, split, and knocked down. Carrots have their tops beaten down and bruised beyond harvestable. Broccoli is broken and fragmented. Beets are shredded and cratered. Pea and string bean plants are torn to ribbons. Not to mention hail also damages a lot more than just crops. In especially heavy hailstorms, shingles can get cracked and cratered, causing roof leaks. Windows, windshields, and greenhouse roofs are often smashed and shattered. Automobiles are badly dented. Cows and horses caught outside suffer broken bones. Unprotected rabbits, chickens, and turkeys are often killed. Not to mention tornadoes, too. Tornadoes that can, in about 30 seconds, flatten barns and blow their contents miles away, destroy houses, even blowing the entire house and barn completely away in pieces, leaving only cement foundations, and annihilate entire livelihoods.
Last edited by Mercury on October 28th, 2020, 4:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

God left the human race and our local solar system on auto-pilot (hence the entropy and enthapy of souls). We're just an experiment that "He" left alone. Whether "He" was bored or not, that's what "He" did. I believe God is a race of superhumans whom created us. It's quite possible that the "God [super-race]" became disappointed with us and wants us to destroy ourselves.

Watch the movie Prometheus. One of the best movies of all-time. And ironically, it explains how the xenomorph (which may or not actually exist) came into existence & it's a part of the Alien-Aliens movie franchise which I believe it's a documentary more than sci-fi.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 12:36 am
God left the human race and our local solar system on auto-pilot (hence the entropy and enthapy of souls). We're just an experiment that "He" left alone. Whether "He" was bored or not, that's what "He" did. I believe God is a race of superhumans whom created us. It's quite possible that the "God [super-race]" became disappointed with us and wants us to destroy ourselves.

Watch the movie Prometheus. One of the best movies of all-time. And ironically, it explains how the xenomorph (which may or not actually exist) came into existence & it's a part of the Alien-Aliens movie franchise which I believe it's a documentary more than sci-fi.
Prometheus was a piece of shit, even I could have made a better Space Monster movie. Do you think God will turn out to be a space monster ? I think our heavenly father will turn out to be a black man....
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Moretorque wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 3:21 am

Prometheus was a piece of shit, even I could have made a better Space Monster movie. Do you think God will turn out to be a space monster ? I think our heavenly father will turn out to be a black man....
It was the significance behind the movie that made it epic. It's more than it being a "space monster" movie; the meaning is deeper. "Heavenly father" is not a race of man...TF???
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

April 25th, 2020, 5:24 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 3:21 am

It was the significance behind the movie that made it epic. It's more than it being a "space monster" movie; the meaning is deeper. "Heavenly father" is not a race of man...TF???
Well if all the other races came from the blacks then WTF makes sense, I think it will turn out to be a black women... They traced the genome back to one women in Africa. That was some good Koochie! That one vagina they say was responsible for humanity today...
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Just read the OP. How about sins like lying?

Where does the idea that MOST AWs are lesbian come from. I have read female initiated divorces at over 60%, according to one study but never saw stats supporting 90%. I would like to see stats for 60% of marriages ending in divorce.

It reminds me of "92.3% of statistics are made up on the spot, including this one!'

As for sins against God, many people blaspheme God and refer to Him irreverently interspersed with their cussing.

Disrespect to parents.

Plenty of people worshipping other gods.

Greed.

Lots of sexual sin. Lits of sex outside if marriage. Lots of adulterous remarriage.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU/

Anyone who hears this song "Proud to be an American" I'm sure knows where the artist sings; "God Bless the USA!" How greedy! How toxic! A toxic country like the USA, where people despise people not as well off as they are, where it's illegal to feed the homeless, where women act like spoiled brats, where people no longer mature past 8th Grade anymore, where men are hated with massive disdain, a country like that actually deserves judgement like described in Leviticus Chapter 26.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 6:59 am
Lots of sexual sin. Lits of sex outside if marriage. Lots of adulterous remarriage.
Lots of adulterous remarriage is right. It's gotten to the point where any preacher may as well just say that any marriage between a man and an American woman is adultery and that America's entire female population is the Great Harlot, even the woman on the red beast described in Revelation 17:1-6. In other words, any man would see every single American woman as like the woman riding the red, 7-headed beast as described in Revelation 17:1-6.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 4:56 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 6:59 am
Lots of adulterous remarriage is right. It's gotten to the point where any preacher may as well just say that any marriage between a man and an American woman is adultery and that America's entire female population is the Great Harlot, even the woman on the red beast described in Revelation 17:1-6. In other words, any man would see every single American woman as like the woman riding the red, 7-headed beast as described in Revelation 17:1-6.
All girls or young women are virgins at least until some point in time. But I seem to recall the percent that marry as virgins in the US is dismally low.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Americans are so immature that it makes me so sick. They spread hate on, and have zero respect for, people that are not as fast as they are. Not only do they take pleasure in the misfortune of others, they make it bigger and alienating and use it to inflate and engorge their tremendous egos. That's another huge sin America is guilty of!