Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Man With a Plan »

I have to do the unthinkable and agree with Coontrarian here. Nothing personal, but theists have to accept that religion is outdated. It was used to inspire fear, promote order, and explain the unexplainable. The things we take for granted now would be called magic in the B.C. age. If we saw aliens from Pluto they would likely posses tech that would seem magical to us. Not to mention, as been said already, the ones who are the most religious end up being the most ungodly. I've seen it myself growing up. If the penalty for ungodliness is hell, there would be zero room for mistakes or 'sinful behaviour'.

Just my two pence.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Unless a person gets saved, he'll probably continue to think that heaven and hell aren't real. They are somehow fully convinced that God can't exist because of science.

And for many people, by the time they get the proof they want, their lives are already over, and it's too late to go back to make that choice over again. They may say to themselves that at least they will not be alone, because somehow they are deceived into thinking there will be fellowship for them in the sheol.

After a person gets saved (meaning they believe in Christ / have believed), Christ may reveal Himself to them, but rarely before then. A person should pray to God to ask what is the proper path, and then let God lead him or her to that proper path.

Remember that Satan is the god of this world, and he has prepared for the nations many deceptions meant to get them to believe that God is not real. This is the deception that will take a person down to the depths of Sheol.

As for promotion of order, following God's laws brings life and life in abundance. It is getting away from God's laws that brings death. For example, divorce ruins families and lives. Disciplining children for their evil, not because the parent hates them, yields a wiser child. Not charging any interest leads to freedom from slavery and usury.

And basically all God asks for are: Believe in His Son, then treat other people as you would have them treat you. Believe and love the brethren. Those are the only things God asks for really. Of course if you love your brother you're not going to murder him or steal from him. You're not going to slander him. That doesn't sound so bad to me.

As Christ has said, the main reason people don't want to believe is because their deeds are evil, they prefer darkness over light. They love the pleasure of unrighteousness more than they love the truth. For that reason alone God can reject them and send them strong delusions. Because at a certain point, He's no longer interested in them, and gives them over to their own desires, to work all unrighteousness with greediness. The rejected can abound in great works of evil that many of the deceived in this world mistakenly believe is great glory, and those who will be saved are mostly limited in how far they can go. Because God saves people, not beasts.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know if I said this before, but religion frequently attacks sexuality because it's a volition. They usually want to be the "wellspring from which people flow." It's some kind of dynamism or impetus that isn't of their creation. Quite a few of these religious operators subconsciously see themselves as the God they supposedly "serve." If a religion is saying that God is the author of all action, what does that make them?

Another thing is that a lot of religions try to be backwards. Something that is "anti-nature" is seen as superior. So a man or a woman that doesn't have these drives, just like one that didn't come to exist in the "standard" way, is seen as superior.

As an overall, the concept of someone "bending their own fingers back for points" is a running theme in quite a few cultures & religions (and, of course, one can mandate the inclusion of the other- the muslims mandated that culture included islam & sharia would be interjected into the lifestyle, the Americans did it the other way around & synonymized their culture with the religion that was being dispensed to the tribes (like the idea of a culture that's against smoking making it out to be, without ever directly saying, that it's a sin to smoking in or anywhere near a church). So the trend of someone going against their urges would be infused, such that it can be at all (because it's impossible to be completely counter-intuitive, since someone in that case is NOT going against the urge to go against their urges) & that would include sex, simply because it's an urge & a rather strong one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"African spirituality has a completely different view of sexuality than Christianity. Have you ever wondered where Christian ideas about sex originated and why they are so conflicting? Why did sex outside of marriage become a sin? The answers can be found by understanding what consequences the ancient Gnostic and Christian fathers felt sex would produce. It had nothing to do with going to hell. That came later.

The Christian puritanical views on sexuality are based on misunderstanding the original spiritual concepts within Kemetic spirituality.

It began with the Gnostics that continued by Christendom. If you have ever felt guilty and ashamed for desiring and having sex you should know and understand where your beliefs about sexuality began with religious indoctrination and the psychologically dysfunctional men who decided those beliefs for you. This video will give you a good foundation to build on for research if you so choose.

Click the link below to learn more about the course mentioned in the video that will connect you more to African Spirituality before Christianity.

It will help you unravel many Christian doctrines that you questioned and caused you conflict
The benefit of the knowledge and wisdom I share will be mental freedom, which will lead to building confidence, which will lead to you living life in a way that illuminates your purpose, and be authentically and unapologetically you!

If you are interested in taking this knowledge to the next level and apply it to change your life, go here https://beyondthephysical.me/ "The African Mind Rewire" "

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I am sick of hearing people constantly attacking Christianity for its views on sex. Some Christian zealots may be a bit too much, they have given Christianity a bad name, but Christianity is NOT attacking sex or sexuality. Christianity is attacking the twisted, and gross sexual behavior that has completely infected our current day society. Christianity is attacking the people who want to pump and dump girl after girl, it attacks the people who cheat on their romantic partner, it attacks the people who view sex as an expression of power or dominance instead of viewing it as a loving, sensual act. Attacking bad behavior in relation to sex is not the same as attacking sex itself.

God loves sex, and that's exactly why he hates to see it used in such a disgusting way as so many people today do. I don't think pre-marital sex necessarily is bad, but I do think sex that is divorced from affection/love is bad. If you are having pre-marital sex with a girl that you respect, want to take care of, and feel affection for. Then there's nothing immoral about that. If you are having sex with a girl with the intention of dumping and leaving her at some point, then you are being immoral.

We need Christian morality back in the US and Europe. People today have no respect for one another and the breakdown of Christian values is a big reason why men and women hate each other so much. Christian morality teaches both men and women how to properly treat one another and without those values, we have become competitive and suspicious towards one another. Men and women should not be competing with one another. Men and women need each other and should be coming together but the relationship between us has been destroyed by liberalism and liberalism's promotion of immoral sexual behavior is a big part of it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Outcast. Christians say any sex outside of marriage is sin. They even say that looking at a woman with lustful thoughts is a sin too and equivalent to adultery. Can you believe that? They do. Its in the Bible too. Preachers have cited those verses.

They take the Bible, which was written by men, literally and dont realize their mistake. Its a fear based control system that is like an abusive relationship. And a closed loop belief system that short circuits your reason. See below.

Also see the prior video above about why you should not feel guilty about sex. It's very good and makes a lot of sense and is very enlightening.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Sex outside of marriage is not a good thing. Rules have to be created in order to create a buffer zone for the people who'll break them. So in a Christian society, if you make out with a girl or grope her or do other sexual things with her before marriage, it'll probably be okay as long as you're in a genuine romantic relationship. Even if you proceed to outright sex, again, as long as its a serious, sincere relationship they generally didn't care much. Most women in the 1950s actually gave birth approximately 7 months after their wedding date so obviously there was plenty of sex happening before marriage but the general rule saying "try to wait until marriage" at least prevents hookup culture from forming. The rules of Christianity are designed for the people who, without Christian morality, will inevitably start running around pumping and dumping people, and for the people who will cheat on their romantic partner.

Also, why are secular people so obsessed with being able to have sex outside of marriage? People act as if sex within marriage is not enjoyable or inferior somehow. Instead of being so obsessed with non-marital sex, why don't we simply make a marriageable partner easier to find and have people marry at younger ages so they don't have to wait so long? Instead of marrying in our late 20s and 30s, we ought to be marrying in our teenage years like many people in the 15th and 16th centuries did.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 1:32 pm
Sex outside of marriage is not a good thing. Rules have to be created in order to create a buffer zone for the people who'll break them. So in a Christian society, if you make out with a girl or grope her or do other sexual things with her before marriage, it'll probably be okay as long as you're in a genuine romantic relationship. Even if you proceed to outright sex, again, as long as its a serious, sincere relationship they generally didn't care much. Most women in the 1950s actually gave birth approximately 7 months after their wedding date so obviously there was plenty of sex happening before marriage but the general rule saying "try to wait until marriage" at least prevents hookup culture from forming. The rules of Christianity are designed for the people who, without Christian morality, will inevitably start running around pumping and dumping people, and for the people who will cheat on their romantic partner.

Also, why are secular people so obsessed with being able to have sex outside of marriage? People act as if sex within marriage is not enjoyable or inferior somehow. Instead of being so obsessed with non-marital sex, why don't we simply make a marriageable partner easier to find and have people marry at younger ages so they don't have to wait so long? Instead of marrying in our late 20s and 30s, we ought to be marrying in our teenage years like many people in the 15th and 16th centuries did.
I completely agree!

My ideal girl would be age 14-16... although I would go higher if she was a virgin or an inexperienced slut worth dating. But I honestly wouldn't ever date an old maid no matter her status (25+ is old maid).

(I never had a girlfriend so I am justified in my desire)
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
July 26th, 2021, 4:15 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

I completely agree!

My ideal girl would be age 14-16... although I would go higher if she was a virgin or an inexperienced slut worth dating. But I honestly wouldn't ever date an old maid no matter her status (25+ is old maid).

(I never had a girlfriend so I am justified in my desire)
I certainly understand the attraction to younger girls, but I wouldn't automatically disqualify every older girl. One girl I dated in the past and my current girlfriend are both 25+ in age. That being said, both of them look much younger and have the cutesy, sweet, youthful voice and behavior. So I basically feel like I'm with a young girl even if they aren't. I do wish my girlfriend was younger, but she's so perfect in every other way.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 1:58 am
One girl I dated in the past and my current girlfriend are both 25+ in age. That being said, both of them look much younger and have the cutesy, sweet, youthful voice and behavior. So I basically feel like I'm with a young girl even if they aren't. I do wish my girlfriend was younger, but she's so perfect in every other way.
What is the oldest girlfriend you have had? What was the age gap?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 5:44 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 1:58 am
One girl I dated in the past and my current girlfriend are both 25+ in age. That being said, both of them look much younger and have the cutesy, sweet, youthful voice and behavior. So I basically feel like I'm with a young girl even if they aren't. I do wish my girlfriend was younger, but she's so perfect in every other way.
What is the oldest girlfriend you have had? What was the age gap?
My current one is 29 and there's a 6 year age gap. The way she looks, sounds, and behaves makes me feel like I'm dating a teenage girl though. Actually she's better then most teenage girls cause most real teenage girls (in America at least) are vain and have bad attitudes. My current girlfriend behaves pretty much like the idealistic fantasy of a teenage girl. Kind of like an anime girl.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Outcast9428 wrote:

It seems obvious that society needs a control structure that keeps it functioning properly. You cannot just have open sex or else society breaks down as we currently see in America. In times past, religion was that structure. The religions have degraded or been purposely degraded by variety of groups for their own purposes.

Essentially, without religion you have a return to the jungle system where you get these degenerate guys who can go and get 20 different women pregnant and you have a bunch of other guys who cannot get a wife or a girlfriend and so they just checkout. This creates a very dysgenic breed of new people that you see coming out of all of these welfare parasites. Most of the criminal class comes from these people.

This is where I disagree with a lot of "red pillers" that say women want the top 10%....yet in my town there is a section 8 housing project full of white women that are single moms. I actually worked with one who had two different fathers for her kids and she admitted to me that one of them was a carney at the circus and she didn't know the other one. She actually joked with a friend of mine that she was going to list him as the father on the birth certificate of the child. LOL

I do agree that there needs to be some kind of control structure to properly enforce a proper marriage. Meaning: man and woman. None of this homosexual stuff is acceptable. In fact, homosexuality should be criminalized. I agree marriage, it should be for young people 16-35 would be the proper ages. All of the government stuff needs to be taken away. No more no fault divorce.