A Broken Spirit

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Broken Spirit

Post by Adama »

When someone stammers, what is your feeling that you have? Do you feel empathy? Or do you go on to make fun of that person for stammering? Knowing that a person who stammers already has self-worth problems, do you make fun of the stammerer? And if you do, what does that say about you?
Last edited by Adama on February 3rd, 2018, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Broken Spirit

Post by Adama »

Read Psalm 52 to see how God feels about those who use 'DEVOURING WORDS.'
Last edited by Adama on February 3rd, 2018, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Friend, ignore it and keep on going strong...you've read Revelation, and Mathew, you know this is all happening. You can't save them, they have to save themselves.

I only wonder is it our destiny to be slaves to the Jews as their prophecy has it...or is it prophecy that we should undergo hard times before we're restored and free again?

This is what I think, and it is an honest question. How can our fate be to just be nothing but slaves to Jews, how can they think that way - does the Bible say anything about that in the OT? I know it says Jews are chosen..and Israel is a light among nations, to destroy wicked nations, but is that in the Talmud, that us are slaves, I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

I want to believe in Jesus's prophecy. ...How can it be right,that all human kind is slaves just to serve a wicked and nasty evil people. I know in Protocols it says that it is temporary evil and will subside once they achieve a world. But I don't think so, I think...they will continue 9n being evil.
So, I must believe Jesus' prophecy that is correct. He corrected Pharisees and told the truth, anyways. I think we face wickedness and a test ahead that the worlds never seen - we are already thick in it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Eric,

I can't find where the Bible says that we are all to be slaves to the Jews during this time. There is one Jew that we should all serve, and His name is Jesus.

The idea that we are all slaves to the Jews is part of the neo-Nazi-esque rhetoric that a lot of posters put out here. Many Jewish people have done quite well for themselves in the banking and entertainment industries and other fields. They tend to value education. I hear it is common for Jews to pay for their grandchildren's education to take the burden off their children. They also have historically helped each other out in business. In the middle ages, Christians weren't permitted in many places to charge one another interest, so the rulers let the Jews do it. A lot of Jews got really rich.

The Bible teaches that blindness, in part, is happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Much of Israel rejected the Messiah, so during this time, God is gathering together Gentiles to be a part of His people. But there are still some Jews who believe during this time. Eventually, though, God will bring salvation to Israel. Jews are like the natural branches of an olive tree, while Gentiles are like branches that have been grafted in. Paul, in Romans 12, warns Gentiles, not to boast against the branches by saying, "They were broken off, that I may be grafted in."

There are some verses in the Bible that talk about how Israelites or certain Israelites are opposed to other people, stiff necked, etc. But the BIble also talks about the wickedness of the Gentiles. In fact, the Bible talks about the wickedness of men in general. We should not hate Jews. The paranoia and fear on this forum towards Jews is concerning.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You haven't read the Talmud have you? The idea that we are all slaves to the Jews is not a western European idea, it's a Jewish one.

You should be concerned.

[youtube] https://youtu.be/FvhWWfbaHzE [/youtube]
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are plenty of threads made ready for the topic of the Jews. This is not one of them. Why would you just derail this thread when this topic already has many threads? I'm not trying to talk about Jews here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The Bible also says I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, therefore be WISE AS SERPENTS and harmless as doves. So apparently we need to be aware of this, and there may be more wolves than there are sheep, if the sheep are in the midst of them.