Is Islam an Answer?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Islam an Answer?

Post by Boxman »

I understand many, if not most of the men posting on this forum, are jealous of men born into Islamic societies (except the really sh*tty ones obviously, like Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, etc). Damn I just named most of the significant Islamic countries on this planet.

Well anyway my point is, it's tempting to be jealous of these dudes born into Islam, who I think are a bunch of f*cking spoiled ungrateful brats compared to western men. It's tempting to be jealous of them, having seemingly won the lottery at birth by being born into countries where men are still very much respected, life isn't too 3rd-world, there's plenty of hot women (under the veils and baggy clothing) that could be your potential wife. These women also happen to respect men, want to please them, and pretty much never cheat on you or abandon you. They're also virtually guaranteed to be virgins when you marry them. Basically, if you're a man, life is GOOD, little real effort is expected of you, you don't need to look like an Adonis, and yet you'll still get a relatively hot, loyal wife (as long as you're not a total piece of sh*t human being).

It looks great on the surface but I believe their societies are ultimately riddled with unhappiness, because their obsessive devotion to a very harsh and puritanical religion sucks the vibrancy and fun out of life. Islam is great until you get to the part about Mohammed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:I think Islam is one of the promising options, the other being traditional Anabaptists. I am currently reading the Quran and I attend my local mosque most Friday nights for shabbat. I also actively post to this Muslim forum:

http://www.islamicboard.com/
What do they think about you being a jew? How does it go down in jew circles? I never had problems with muslims if they don't bring up religion. I am a Christian and if that is respected, I will not want to build churches in his land, if he keeps his mosques away from me. For that reason, they should not flood europe.

I had dinner at a muslim indian's house once, and if you don't make a race thing about him giving you separate cutlery and plates because you are unclean (like i do with blacks), they are polite and civil. And they keep a distance from a non-muslim, which is the same I do, so it is understandable. On the other hand, if you are standing nearby when they do the allah akbar KABOOM thing, it can be a real bummer :lol: Perhaps they figure they will get 72 virgins, but no thanks, i will pass on that one. Please only take yourself :lol:

regarding their terror attacks against america, well america goes and puts bases and infidel troops in their lands, complete with booze, bacon and pork and women exposing themselves. And supports Israel against their people. I guess that would get them irate. How would americans feel if muslims stationed 100 000 troops in washington DC, used that as a base to strike against american interests, and supported latino expansion into american lands? Maybe it is naive, but if america withdrew from muslim lands and stopped supporting Israel, perhaps the hostility would stop.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario,
says......

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another
mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every
Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the
mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the
mosque thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call
one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other a
topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent
to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraq of Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps
Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modelling the
goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy
shop , "Koranal Knowledge," its name in flashing neon lights, and on the
other side a liquor store called " Morehammered ."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they
demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Boxman wrote:I understand many, if not most of the men posting on this forum, are jealous of men born into Islamic societies (except the really sh*tty ones obviously, like Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, etc). Damn I just named most of the significant Islamic countries on this planet.

Well anyway my point is, it's tempting to be jealous of these dudes born into Islam, who I think are a bunch of f*cking spoiled ungrateful brats compared to western men. It's tempting to be jealous of them, having seemingly won the lottery at birth by being born into countries where men are still very much respected, life isn't too 3rd-world, there's plenty of hot women (under the veils and baggy clothing) that could be your potential wife. These women also happen to respect men, want to please them, and pretty much never cheat on you or abandon you. They're also virtually guaranteed to be virgins when you marry them. Basically, if you're a man, life is GOOD, little real effort is expected of you, you don't need to look like an Adonis, and yet you'll still get a relatively hot, loyal wife (as long as you're not a total piece of sh*t human being).

It looks great on the surface but I believe their societies are ultimately riddled with unhappiness, because their obsessive devotion to a very harsh and puritanical religion sucks the vibrancy and fun out of life. Islam is great until you get to the part about Mohammed.

I cannot think of any description for those saying how wonderful it would to live in an Islamic country except profiundly stupid or incredibly ignorant...and yes, i have lived within a Muslim society.
They sit there, dick in hand, fantasizing about this wonderful society where the "whimins are done kept in there place", not thinking about the fact that Muslim societies repress ALL PEOPLE, men, women, kids and society in general.
I would laugh my as off seeing one of these manbitches getting flogged for some petty infraction of religious law.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

lol good point.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I am currently reading the Quran and I attend my local mosque most Friday nights for shabbat.
What do they think about you being a jew?
It isn't an issue. They aren't racist.
How does it go down in jew circles?
I don't have any jewish circles.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is no reason to adopt Islam. Christianity is perfectly capable and it is the only religion we need.

Check it, we used to be conservative here. Even in the 1950s, homosexuality was illegal in California. There used to be commercials on TV warning children of homosexuals and their predator ways. And even the Jewish psychologists considered homosexuals to be insane.

Go back a few more decades, and if women went out on the street dressed inappropriately, a policeman could issue a ticket.

Don't forget that western countries have been demoralized. That is, the morals have been removed. There was nothing wrong with Christianity. We are just lied to about it. Christian Tradition had everything you ever wanted, until it was stolen from us over generations.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Christians cant and wont stand up to anything. Christians have been divided and factioned for so long, there is no unity...only endless strifes and meaningless division. Divide and conquer. They couldn't do that with Islam so they found a way with terrorism, that is Islam's weak point. ...

Even Jewish psychologjsts? I don't doubt it. I can't believe whats happened in society... I still can't believe it. It's like anything goes. I still see Christianity as weak wihout the Pope - what we have now is not a Pope...Roman Catholicism was our strongpoint like it, or not. What you have now a bunch of Jesus freaks starting a hippy movement... thinking faith will protect them and fight their battles. Lambs to the slaughter. I don't like this just sitting around waiting for prophecy...and you expect to win battles?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Where was this information on the net when I was younger, it seems like all the info real knowledge has surfaced in the net in the last 10 years or so. Am I right? I really could've used this info when i was younger. I was raised Roman Catholic... in this country and the west that's just being completely subverted and psychologically 180.

I had no idea what was going on... I just knew I was being attacked - but without info you panic. I could've used this information back then! Befofe I had to.endure so much cognitive psychological dissonance and torture.
I hate what's going on...but knowledge and information is power in mind games.
Somebody told me about this shit in college but I didn't listen. I didn't listen to him.....he went on about conspiracy theories and it was just like.. "I don't care really", and I thought he was just going on about nonsense I couldnt care about.

There's some block to people learning about this. I think its that we think that's another thing not to do with our lives. It was onlh when I started to read about the Jews and start reading into what everyone was saying...that it really popped out at me. I suppose now I'm an anti semite...or some nonsense. It was in seeing parallels to what I'd seen happen and didnt like, what issues I know the world's facing, seeing what I've always felt and seen...and never known why.
I can't tell you that day my life changed.

I can't even remember how I was like before - except hopelessly confused, demoralized, browbeaten and felt like I was being torn in half by the left right paradigm. I started to really.go left. Then I woke up and was 'saved' by the alt right... it felt really good.

But theres a huge bad side living in a world that's completely liberal...Its like I know what's right...but I know what's easier, also.
That's temptation to just ignore it and keep going on with where I'm at. ...

I also had to stay with a step Dad who's extremely Republican ..before this all happened, and I'm sure that made me feel bad and guilty. It had something to do with me seeking out a conservative point.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Christians cant and wont stand up to anything. Christians have been divided and factioned for so long, there is no unity...only endless strifes and meaningless division. Divide and conquer. They couldn't do that with Islam so they found a way with terrorism, that is Islam's weak point. ...

Even Jewish psychologjsts? I don't doubt it. I can't believe whats happened in society... I still can't believe it. It's like anything goes. I still see Christianity as weak wihout the Pope - what we have now is not a Pope...Roman Catholicism was our strongpoint like it, or not. What you have now a bunch of Jesus freaks starting a hippy movement... thinking faith will protect them and fight their battles. Lambs to the slaughter. I don't like this just sitting around waiting for prophecy...and you expect to win battles?
It's salvation by faith because Jesus does the saving. He saves those who trust in and rely upon Him. There were many times people were trying to destroy me, and I couldn't have saved myself. Each time though, it either failed completely or it backfired for them.

The Pope is not Christian. He is Catholic. Completely different thing altogether.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I am currently reading the Quran and I attend my local mosque most Friday nights for shabbat.
What do they think about you being a jew?
It isn't an issue. They aren't racist.
How does it go down in jew circles?
I don't have any jewish circles.
If Netanyajew and the rest of your tribe in Israel would do what you do in Muslim circles they would stop dragging the world into these endless wars and resultant terrorism. But I guess that is not what they want.

Congrats on being able to bridge that divide.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: See, I disagree about the peace theory you had- jihad has no borders. It's flat-out mandated by their religion to erode all other religions & take over other cultures. If someone doesn't practice that, that's fine- to me. Their religious community... . I think the concept that they'd kill someone for leaving the religion says a lot- oh, and the whole thing with their founder & model of male behavior having a 9-year-old "wife."

I don't get why these people don't just start a new religion with all the things that they supposedly don't like about their previous religion edited out. What is the problem with that? They risk the same thing simply being around- anything at all can be seen as a religious transgression or simply lied about. Do they take less risk with adherents of their former religion all over the place?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: See, I disagree about the peace theory you had- jihad has no borders. It's flat-out mandated by their religion to erode all other religions & take over other cultures.?

It's not a religion. It is a political ideology of war and expansion.

Those who lack understanding refuse to accept this. Many Muslims are cool, but the radicals will radicalize all of them or kill them when given the chance. And people talk of divisions within Christianity, but somehow they forget that Muslims murder each other because they follow a different sect, while Christians are not prone to terrorism or assassination due to differences in beliefs.

And before anyone mentions the crusade or the inquisition, those were Catholics, who are essentially Jews, who worship Satan, complete with their gold and pomp, their robes and dresses they wear, the blatant idolatry of kissing statues and bowing to them, holding Mary above Christ as the mediator between humans and God, and every Catholic priest calls himself Father, when Jesus tells us never to use such a title as a religious person. The Pope even allows others to call him Holy Father, when there is only one Holy person in existence, and there is only one Father according to faith. Catholics are not Christians but a cult of the Pope, who is himself following Satan.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Wolfeye wrote:I don't get why these people don't just start a new religion with all the things that they supposedly don't like about their previous religion edited out. What is the problem with that? They risk the same thing simply being around- anything at all can be seen as a religious transgression or simply lied about. Do they take less risk with adherents of their former religion all over the place?
I did that with Judaism to produce Mikraite. The problem with that is that it is very hard to get people to follow a new religion. Much easier to latch on to a religion that already has billions of followers. So I will do both - Mikraite is my religion but I will associate with either Muslims or Mennonites to have a local community.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Kradmelder wrote: regarding their terror attacks against america, well america goes and puts bases and infidel troops in their lands, complete with booze, bacon and pork and women exposing themselves. And supports Israel against their people. I guess that would get them irate. How would americans feel if muslims stationed 100 000 troops in washington DC, used that as a base to strike against american interests, and supported latino expansion into american lands? Maybe it is naive, but if america withdrew from muslim lands and stopped supporting Israel, perhaps the hostility would stop.
Given that most of the violence and terror perpetrated by Muslims is directed at other Muslims, I wouldn't count on it. Not to mention that endless hostility isn't found in the countless other lands where America has had booze and infidel troops stationed for generations.