Anglican church defies the law and refuses same sex marriage

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Anglican church defies the law and refuses same sex marriage

Post by Kradmelder »

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/anglic ... sex-unions

Hee hee the faggots are up in arms.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anglican church defies the law and refuses same sex marr

Post by MrMan »

I don't see any evidence in the article that there was a law that the denomination had to have fake weddings.

What I don't understand is why these denominations don't kick out those who put forward such proposals. It would seem a very effective way to deal with the issue. They could at least strip false teachers of their ordination.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Anglican church defies the law and refuses same sex marr

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I don't see any evidence in the article that there was a law that the denomination had to have fake weddings.

What I don't understand is why these denominations don't kick out those who put forward such proposals. It would seem a very effective way to deal with the issue. They could at least strip false teachers of their ordination.
Gay weddings were legalised in SA in the 90s by a Jewish judge. Recently pastor Anderson from the USA was barred entry into sa for preaching against faggotry.