The Truth Behind Islam

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth Behind Islam

Post by Adama »

I realize now that it is a political ideology under the cover of godliness. Become a Muslim or we will murder you. Implement Sharia Law worldwide so we can chop off your hands, pour acid on you, cover women with sheets, force you to eliminate pork, and finally rape your children in back alleys like they are doing to Northern EU countries.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I believe that Islam is great at controlling their women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:I believe that Islam is great at controlling their women.
I dont think we need to destroy civilization in order to do so.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XQYteCu6E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybcNf-s_Y8[/youtube]
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

There's a book called "The People vs Mohammad" (might be spelling the name wrong, but you know who I mean). Might be good to grab up- you never know if it's going to get banned. Sure, there's the whole "legal" thing- but there's so many things that come from that direction that... well, there's a lot of "disconnects" with reality. The law saying one thing & the enforcers doing another isn't really a rare thing, plus they tend to hold people to a higher standard while treating them at a lower standard regardless of how they act.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Johnny Law: You think the way they act toward women is a positive? For f**k's sake, a mark of people that do the pee-vee shit can be that they act towel-headed toward the women. I don't think they should rule with an iron tit or anything, but for f**k's sake- they shouldn't get that kind of shit aimed at them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Johnny Law: You think the way they act toward women is a positive? For f**k's sake, a mark of people that do the pee-vee shit can be that they act towel-headed toward the women. I don't think they should rule with an iron tit or anything, but for f**k's sake- they shouldn't get that kind of shit aimed at them.
Seriously, women are people too. Women are not equal to men, but at the same time, they shouldn't be subject to terrorism just for being born female. These Islamics want to rape any woman who isn't completely covered in a black blanket, including face and hair. How hot does it get? One Muslim girl told me that her father once told her that she would go to hell for having bare arms outside in public during the summer.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: Since when does that black blanket mean anything? You know how they talk about a woman's shape being exposed & everything? They say that's why they rape them & they wouldn't if she was wearing that cloth coffin? They STILL go after those chicks, though... and nine year old girls that don't HAVE a woman's shape... and little boys that don't have a FEMALE shape... and various animals that don't have a HUMAN shape. Oh, but someone is to be trusted at their word when they're like that- a taste for compulsion isn't grounds for distrust at all.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Adama: Since when does that black blanket mean anything? You know how they talk about a woman's shape being exposed & everything? They say that's why they rape them & they wouldn't if she was wearing that cloth coffin? They STILL go after those chicks, though... and nine year old girls that don't HAVE a woman's shape... and little boys that don't have a FEMALE shape... and various animals that don't have a HUMAN shape. Oh, but someone is to be trusted at their word when they're like that- a taste for compulsion isn't grounds for distrust at all.

Most of them are reprobates. If you don't know what a reprobate is, it is someone that God is done with. The real God, not their god Allah who is Satan. The real God (the Lord Jesus Christ) gives them over to a reprobate mind. Normal people can't molest children, have intercourse with animals or rape multiple people (and I don't think most normal people can murder or ruin someone's life by throwing acid on their skin). Only a reprobate can do that. A reprobate is a person who God has given up on and given them over to the heart of a beast, because they wanted to live like beasts, or because they have rejected the Lord. The poor Islamics can't believe that God even has a Son, which is rejecting the Lord. In this way, they can literally live like animals, being loosed from the normal restrictions which God has placed on humanity.

Their murderous, warmongering, pedophile prophet even speculated that he was demonically possessed, which of course he probably was. He was openly a pedophile and openly commanded the murder of those who wouldn't accept Islam.

How can a servant be greater than his lord (Mohammed for Muslims)? If their prophet is all of those sociopathic, reprobate things, how can the average Islamic person be better than him?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: Makes sense. Where did their founder say he might be possessed? Definitely believable, although I figure evil & possessed don't have to be the same thing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Adama: Makes sense. Where did their founder say he might be possessed? Definitely believable, although I figure evil & possessed don't have to be the same thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FywOhaY-GEA[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

How many dead bodies on the streets of Europe will it take for leftists to realize that Islamic terrorists are a real threat.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwp4znSQ3WM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

My question is "Who gives a shit that the "leftists" don't agree with counteraction?" Why would anyone make it "hinge on their nod"? If someone was trying to break into your house or drag your kid away, would you look to a pacifist for agreement with you fighting against it? Of course not. There's a weird "someone else always attached" style of doing things that shows up quite frequently in the West, from what I can tell. For instance: If someone wants to do something they'll try to wrangle others into following that course of action, too. They also don't do a lot without orders from others, so it's always some situations where "someone else is attached."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

There's a new book out: "The People vs. Mohammad." Don't have it in hand, but it seems to cover quite a bit of territory & there was some guy flipping out about it on Bare Naked Islam within the last week or so (he wasn't actually flipping out against it, that's the interesting thing- the channel he was on cut him off, but he still managed to rave quite a bit on different subjects). Might want to get it before it's "deemed" something & people start all kinds of shit that they're theoretically not supposed to do, but do anyway.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There's nothing they can do because they will not allow a discussion on the topic. To even discuss what Islamics do to everyone (including each other, with their wars between Shia and Sunni; who is the racist there?) is racist to European governments. They will not allow this. So as long as they can't talk about it, nothing will be done. Europe will come to an end very soon. And who benefits? These uncivilized men are going to destroy not just the culture, but also the people.

I used to have sympathy for the Islamics in that they are under occupation. But remember the Saudis are bought off. The Saudis directly consented to have those Americans in their Holy Land to secure their power base and for filthy money. Although I disagree with the ongoing Palestinian genocide, I do believe if they had not turned from the Lord unto Satan (Allah), they would have been protected from the hand of the wicked reprobates, their cousins.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know about that. Why wouldn't they just say "f**k it" & start going off? Worry over what? What some asshole will put on their headstone? I don't get why they don't start getting hateful toward the government workers. These asshole cops are going to mock rape victims & arrest people for protecting their families? I'll bet they wouldn't think or act that way ever again if someone threw their wives over the fence to the "refugees." I'm betting if one of "their boys" got their heads sawed off on the internet, they'd be whistling a different tune. A LOT of it seems to stem from Germany- why not just fuckin' exclude them? Kick their asses out of the EU & do the same to Brussels. IF they give any shit, just plain conquer or demolish the country. The public can either "get down" or "lay down," if there's any hospitality afforded to them at all (and there IS, as much as I hate to admit it, reason to do that).