Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The Truth Behind Islam

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Re: The Truth Behind Islam

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » January 13th, 2018, 12:38 am

Yohan wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 10:24 am
These illegal Muslim immigrants are totally uneducated, have a tendency to intolerance and violence, are often into criminality and are unable to integrate into Western society. They also create at least 10 children and expect the infidel to pay for their housing and expect benefits like free food and free medical treatment. - We do not need such people in our countries.
Exactly right. That's why they are either more highly-educated than ethnic English people or Americans in the respective cases of the UK and the USA, or - where their educational attainment levels are lower than average, like in Germany, they have far higher rates of entrepreneurship than the average population.

Ethnic minorities substantially more likely to go to university than their White British peers (10/11/2015)

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/8042

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » January 13th, 2018, 12:41 am

Turkish migrants give life to German economy (08/11/2015)

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkis ... onomy-6520

Turks living in Germany have established more than 80,000 companies, generating an annual gross revenue of around 40 billion euros.

In the 1970s the number of Turkish entrepreneurs in Germany was around 3,000 and this figure grew drastically during the 1980s, Recep Keskin, chairman of the Association of Turkish Businessmen and Industrialists in Europe (ATİAD), said in a recent interview to the weekly Ekonomist magazine.

Today there are 82,000 Turkish entrepreneurs employing 450,000 to 500,000 people in their companies in Germany, according to Keskin. These firms invest around 10 billion euros each year, he said. “The rate of becoming an entrepreneur among Germans is 1 percent, while this figure jumps to 11 to 12 percent among Turks.”

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » January 13th, 2018, 12:55 am

Uh-oh! I think we have a technical error on this forum.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » January 13th, 2018, 7:44 am

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 12:55 am
Uh-oh! I think we have a technical error on this forum.
Because this software was produced by modern culture. Consider the duplicate posts to be evidence for the technical decline of modern culture.

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » February 19th, 2018, 7:08 pm

May as well stick this here: Irma Rahmanović, an international basketball player for Bosnia and Herzegovina and one of the world's most naturally-gorgeous athletes.

Last edited by Misko_Varesanovic on February 19th, 2018, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » February 19th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Shots from a recent fashion collection by the Riyadh-based Italian fashion designer Alice Giani Margi, aimed at the GCC market:

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » March 8th, 2018, 11:08 pm

A shot from a recent Dolce & Gabbana collection, courtesy of the Aysha fashion title's Instagram account:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 25th, 2018, 4:01 am

My venetian friend alex wants you all to see these videos revealing the truth about islam, which muslims themselves do not know about. See below.

[7/22, 12:57 AM] Alex From Venice: I realized that Mohammed is the false prophets Islam is false many years ago by following my own reasoning around what I already knew about the contents and origin of the Koran. Anyway I enjoyed watching this video also because it contains information about the relationship that Koran contains in regards to the Torah and Gospel, which I didn't know and most of people including Muslims, don't know.

[7/22, 1:16 PM] Alex From Venice: Here is another interesting and also amusing speech I found by chance as suggested video on YouTube.

Once again it's not of a surprise to me as I realized already many years ago, as result of my own (even thought limited but still sufficient for analysis) knowledge and reasoning, that what it's exactly written in the Koran as well as in the Christian Gospels isn't of much importance but what's important it's THE EXAMPLE GIVEN by Mohammed and Jesus while the were alive.

[7/22, 1:19 PM] Alex From Venice: that's the main difference among the two religions. One has a "simple" man, that allegedly has received a revelation. The other is a Super man, which held the revelation within

[7/22, 1:24 PM] Alex From Venice: the one was a man that was accustomed to the use of violence as a way to solve conflicts, the other was a man of peace that even accepted to be captured and executed to death rather then escaping his enemies and let his followers fight for his life

[7/22, 1:25 PM] Alex From Venice: not a surprise then that on the flag of Saudi Arabia, the holy land for Muslims, appears only the one text related to Allah and Mohammed and a sword

[7/22, 1:28 PM] Alex From Venice: not a surprise then that Islam is a much more violence and aggression prone and compatible religion than it's Christianity
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne