Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Post by Farmer308 »

Adama wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Modern jews indroduced slavery? Your lack of history education is appalling.
No, but I have a basic education in history, something you Apperently lack.

It's who is writing the history.

Do you honestly believe you're a brainiac? Just stop right now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

[quote="Adama"]

God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to

This reminds me of when my dog tries to "save" me from the vaccume cleaner.
Unlike the imaginary threat the dog sees, religion is actually dangerous and dragging down humanity.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Farmer308 wrote:
Adama wrote:
God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to

Unlike the imaginary threat the dog sees, religion is actually dangerous and dragging down humanity.
If we continue like that, HappierAbroad will transform into a Church with frequent Bible reading lessons.

LOL

Winston Wu, the spiritual leader, might create soon his own temple and religion and will help us to justify our 'sins'.
Laboratory Mouse
Freshman Poster

Post by Laboratory Mouse »

Yohan wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Adama wrote:

If we continue like that, HappierAbroad will transform into a Church with frequent Bible reading lessons.

LOL

Winston Wu, the spiritual leader, might create soon his own temple and religion and will help us to justify our 'sins'.
You aren't too smart, but you're right. In fact, this site already has religious undertones. You might have to read between the lines a little (something you have trouble with), but it's there. You should do some digging and see what this site was like years ago. Even then, think. What do the majority of topics here concern?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Laboratory Mouse wrote: You aren't too smart, but you're right.
LOL, I know, I'm not too smart, because I am not from America. I don't care. I don't feel guilty. It's not my fault that I was not born in USA. Have mercy with me and include me in your prayers.
In fact, this site already has religious undertones. You might have to read between the lines a little (something you have trouble with), but it's there. You should do some digging and see what this site was like years ago. Even then, think. What do the majority of topics here concern?
I know about this forum since it was created.

It has religious undertones, because it is an US-based forum and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.

I have never seen any US-based forum about dating issues, especially talking about foreign women and otherwise living conditions outside of USA, which did not attract immediately religious comments usually related to the Bible.

I can assure you that other US-forums are much worse in this sense, if you say anything against the 'lord', you will be banned and all your comments will be deleted.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
... and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.
So anything you don't agree with belongs in a ghetto, out of sight, out of mind?

Guess what. My religion informs all of my life. From business to sex to friendships to politics. Everything.

Where I go, my beliefs go too.

Deal with it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote:
Yohan wrote: ... and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.
So anything you don't agree with belongs in a ghetto, out of sight, out of mind?
I don't know what is so difficult to understand with my comment.

There is a sector for religion.
Comments about religion should be posted there.

There is a sector about languages.
Comments about foreign languages should be posted there.

There is a section about computers.
Comments about computers should be posted there. etc. etc.

Otherwise, why is this forum divided in various sections if nobody respects them and if moderators do not sort out comments which are clearly misplaced in a wrong section?

What has this to do with 'hiding of comments'? All sections are open to everybody.
Somebody wants to read about religion, read the section about religion - somebody wants to read something about working or studies abroad, go to the section about working overseas, studying abroad.

Why to mix up all and everything with verses from the Bible?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.
So they can advance society. Actually they just want to shut up all the people who are smart enough to know better. It is just like when Communism takes over, the first thing they do is kill ALL of the intelligensia (smart people who are able to lead the culture) and some of the aristocracy. That's because they do not want anyone who is smart enough to know what's going on to be able to inform the idiots who are sleepwalking through life that they are being led to slaughter.

Just like the USA really is the last place on earth with freedom that matters, when the USA falls under gun control, then the mass culling of humanity can begin. Now we live in the information age. Even though most of the world is unarmed, due to the freedom of information, if they began mass killing in gun controlled countries, it would only harden the stance of the conservative right and gun owners, making it more difficult for them to be able to kill Americans in the future. Better to simply eliminate the people who are against gun control, or convince everyone that anyone who believes the Bible is a kook. Until they can outright kill the opposition, minimizing them by vilifying them in their message is their tool of propaganda.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.
LOL! There it is! It's almost too perfect! Everything that makes Americans the laughing stock of the first world all in one little message.
Not since Germany in the 30's has a modern society been so ready to suspend critical thinking and believe the silliest and most absurd propaganda.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Farmer308 wrote:
LOL! There it is! It's almost too perfect! Everything that makes Americans the laughing stock of the first world all in one little message.
Not since Germany in the 30's has a modern society been so ready to suspend critical thinking and believe the silliest and most absurd propaganda.

Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Adama wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:

Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:
Thanks for demonstratin that in addition to a lack of critical thinking skills you also lack reading comprehension skills as well.
As anyone who actually read my message knows, I never compared Americans to Nazis. Far from it. And your attempt to put words in my mouth and falsely asserting that it's because "you believe in religion" didn't go un noticed.
Maybe you are unaware of this but most people in the world are religious. That doesn't mean that they suspend their critical thinking skills and are prepared to swallow the Kool aid and gulliblely believe even the most silly and phoney propaganda the way about 80% of Americans have.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:
Sometimes I think, Bible-bigots should be compared with male feminists if they are men and with feminazi if they are girls...

About myself, still better MGTOW.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:
Sometimes I think, Bible-bigots should be compared with male feminists if they are men and with feminazi if they are girls...

About myself, still better MGTOW.
Thank you, Yohan.