Christianity's Failed Prophecies for 2,000 Years - Why Are They So Stupid?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Post by Adama »

Christianity is opposed to feminism. It is the false prophets who preach lies or the prophets who lack the courage to speak the truth.

As I have said many times, God has established a natural order of authority for all of humanity. here it is: God the Father > Christ > Husband > Wife > Children. And if you can understand Numbers chapter 30, it is clear that upon marriage, the authority that the woman's father had is transferred to her husband. And if you read the New Testament, it is clear that women are to obey and revere their husbands, and husbands are to honor their wives as the weaker vessels.

All these people who have no idea what God has said are so busy mocking Christianity. First they should check up on what God has said.

Now if men are not enforcing what God has said, that may be because they either don't know what God has said, or because they are afraid of the condemnation from those who hate God.

Also it is clear, if you pay attention from the angels that sinned by rising up out of their natural place (habitation) that the result is that they are reserved in everlasting chains, that if a person rises out of their place, they will get destroyed. Women are to obey their husbands. They are not equal or greater in authority. By women exalting themselves against their husbands, they are not only disobeying God they are openly rebelling against Him. They don't know this because the leaders of our societies are lying to them, telling them they are equal when they aren't. That destroys women because then they rise out of their place by following society instead of God. Whoops.

Feminism is the false belief that women are gods: they can do no wrong, above criticism, their judgment is inherently good, and whatever they do is righteous. Feminism ascribes godhood to women and holds them equal in righteousness with God and it gives women the righteousness to judge any situation and always be right and to commit any evil and to always have it be justice. It is the belief that women are gods. It is rebellion and idolatry.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Man With a Plan wrote:Hey Adumba,
For those who love insults, what they don't know is, that God repays both the person whose mouth is filled with bitterness and the one who receives it. God's goodness endures forever. He is a shield. Those who shoot out their arrows ought to know, that their bows will be broken and it will cut them in pieces.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: Hi, Conex. People like me were sent to preach to unbelievers so that they go to heaven and not to hell (and all a person must do to be saved is believe and trust completely in Christ for their salvation). We are the people who would rather make sure the others enter into life for eternity, rather than everlasting punishment.
You were not sent by anyone! You have taken it upon yourself to "preach" this filth so as to scare weak-minded people into the brainwashed state under which you labor.
Adama wrote: People like Christopher Hitchens are directly opposed to the spreading of the gospel. They openly hate God. It isn't even atheism. It's pure hatred.
Hitchens was an atheist, so he cannot hate anything in which he does not believe. Hatred is your term to demonize him for proving your way of thinking false. It is YOU who hates the truth that Hitchens spoke about.
Adama wrote: And anyone opposed to God is also opposed to all virtue, such as love, peace, mercy, truth, righteousness and life. These people do not love. They hate. The only love they have is for evil.
That last Christian I heard say those words was Jim Jones who committed mass homicide in Guyana some years ago. You sound just as nutty when you say these things.
Adama wrote: Those who oppose the gospel also oppose life, both their own and the life of others who they would prevent from hearing it.
And where is your proof of this assertion? Simply because you and your preacher said so? Please stop with this nonsense!
Adama wrote: And you're right in that I must always humble myself, but not in the way which you state.
Religiously brainwashed people like yourself have not a humble bone in their bodies. The brainwashing is so complete that arrogance and certainty about the falsehoods are readily apparent.
Adama wrote: Who is it that you were working for, by the way, when you posted this video which mocks the way of truth and the gospel? You work for a god, and I work for God.
I work for the benefit of people who have difficulty shaking the religious brainwashing that people like you cause. People thank me all the time for enabling them to see religion for what it is truly worth, a damaging ploy for mass mind control.

When a person's mouth is filled with railings against a particular topic, it's probably safe to say that person hates that particular topic. Interestingly I bet Mr Dawkins wishes he could come back to make that choice over again.

And Conex, if you can't believe, that's fine by me. I am not the one who has spoken evil against the Prince of Peace . That's some reprobate level, Satanic speech right there.

These atheists think Christians are weak-minded because they believe in the Lord. Intelligent people are too smart to believe. They will not humble themselves to believe. Because they're too smart, and apparently for them, only people with low IQs believe in Christ. That sounds like these people are so wise in their own eyes that they have just dismissed the entire possibility of any accountability or divinity.

Strength means possessing the knowledge of God, and having wisdom and understanding of His Word, which is a light and a lamp, and brings clarity of vision. That is when a person has strength. When a person can humble himself before God and trust in Him. Otherwise they're trusting in their egos, which leads them astray.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The brainwashing is so complete that arrogance and certainty about the falsehoods are readily apparent.
That's because you're an unbeliever. Once a person becomes a believer, God may reveal Himself openly to him. So to you as an unbeliever, because you've never seen, you refuse to believe. But once a person believes, God will often show it clearly to him.

After I got saved, I became aware of many of the things Christ is doing to rescue me even from myself and my mistakes. He really is a shield. Many situations where I should have been destroyed were either averted or I came out without a scratch. Of course relating them to atheists will not do any good, because they're set on ridicule and refuse to believe the unseen.

I've also seen that many of the sins which I reached for were blocked from me. Try as I might, I could not obtain the evil things I wanted. There really is a line a person cannot cross. God has both a rod and a staff for His children who believe in His Son. He'll keep you on the narrow path with the staff, if not, then possibly the rod.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Christianity's False History & Failed Prophecies for 2,000 Years - Why Are They So Stupid?

Post by Winston »

Will there be a rapture and second coming of Jesus? African sprituality before Christianity.

I've been asked many times to do a video on the biblical idea of the rapture. This video will probably shake up the beliefs of a lot of people because I will debunk the rapture idea. But it will uplift you and free you from the fear and control of religion. Many Christians live in fear that they will not be ready at the second coming of Jesus a.k.a. the rapture. But this fear is not warranted. In this video, I give some compelling evidence that the Christian belief in Jesus and the rapture is a misplaced misunderstanding of ancient Kemetic spiritual science and theology.

In this video, I explain the original science to give you a better understanding of the true meaning of KRST that will empower you.

0:00 Intro - Will there be a rapture?
1:34 Matthew 24:42-44
1:56 Matthew 25:13
3:03 The Prophecy
3:24 The Flavians
4:12 Josephus
6:23 Proof of Jesus' existence?
8:50 The phonetic alphabet
11:00 The letter J and numerology
12:07 Sound & Vibrations
12:55 "The Word" metaphor for vibration
13:59 The Bible - word of God?
14:40 The Gnostics vs Catholics
15:18 Letters & Numbers
16:01 The name of Jesus
17:23 Origin in Egypt?
17:38 Roman numbers
18:36 Yeshua - Horus
19:35 The Soul in human form - Returning to Oneness
23:16 The resurrection of the Soul
24:21 The rapture, control-system or Salvation?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Christianity's Failed Prophecies for 2,000 Years - Why Are They So Stupid?

Post by Winston »

Is this true?

"The Talmud says that when Jacob was about to reveal the end of days to his children, he was concerned that one of them might be a non-believer. His sons reassured him immediately and cried out, "Shema Yisrael"."

If so, that means that even people in the Old Testament thought they were in "the last days" too. lol. So this scam goes way back before the NT even. Wow. How gullible can people be, to keep getting scammed for 3000 years and yet still think that they are "living in the last days" now? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2021, 3:25 am
Is this true?

"The Talmud says that when Jacob was about to reveal the end of days to his children, he was concerned that one of them might be a non-believer. His sons reassured him immediately and cried out, "Shema Yisrael"."

If so, that means that even people in the Old Testament thought they were in "the last days" too. lol. So this scam goes way back before the NT even. Wow. How gullible can people be, to keep getting scammed for 3000 years and yet still think that they are "living in the last days" now? lol
I am not familiar with the quote, but the way you posted it, it does NOT indicate that they thought they were in the last days. He was going to talk about the end of days. Not the same. It sounds like some commentary on what they think happened before Israel blessed his sons, the patriarchs, as recorded in Genesis.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But if u think about it it is the same, because the OT Hebrews were waiting for a warrior messiah to make Israel reign supreme and create a paradise for Jews. Likewise Christians today look for a Jesus to come back with a conquering army like in the book of Revelation. And they believe that Jesus will establish a peaceful kingdom on Earth for 1000 years with himself as ruler of course. Same as in OT prophecies. So its a similar theme, just cloaked in different words. Same cycle. History seems to always repeat. Same stuff just different decorations.

Also keep in mind that when the first Christians were disappointed that Jesus didnt establish his political kingdom on Earth, that they moved those prophecies to his second coming instead. So it shifted. Jesus was seen as a savior for a spiritual kingdom of Christians on Earth. And the peace that was promised was moved to the second coming instead of the first coming. Its obvious when you look at it. Any secular Bible historian can see this right away.